News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

An epic FIGHT with no rules

Started by SonicTheHeadgehog14, Dec 26, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

sudo rm -rf /*DO NOT RUN IF YOU HAVE LINUX.

Siverko

*runs*

(even though I have WIndows 7)
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

CatsUnited

Command Prompt (C) Microsoft Corporation 2010
Error: "sudo" is not a valid command or file.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

eveadelekitty

I burst out of TheHockeyist's body, tossing his entrails into a bottomless pit full of rm -rf /*. Flames burst from within my body and I throw fire at everyone. I perform a Satanic ritual to create one rule, no killing eveadelekitty.

mmm whatcha sayyyy

kaj

Since we can't kill eveadelekitty, we torture s/he until s/he wants to die, and we're about to, but we remember we can't, so we just torture s/he some more

PrincessPandaTBG

Dino

PrincessPandaTBG

Ring insanity.

[Almost time for bed.]

firefang16

i attack everyone with the power of my allergies
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Siverko

I untie everyone's shoelaces.
I have returned.

kaj

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i make a nuke

Byron_Inc_TBG

I bump this topic from over 5 years ago and everyone else died of the pressure I brought.

Also, my shoes don't have ties.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I play my "Skeleton Tower" card, allowing me to create a giant tower full of living skeletons.

I go to the top floor, and play my "Lava Moat" card, creating a giant moat with lava in it around my tower.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

I used some anti-lave stuff and went to the top floor. I pushed cheesyfriedeggs off the tower.
I ran down and went out.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I give myself wings and fly back into the tower.

I then use the Catacombs card to create a large dungeon below the tower.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Tymewalk

I warp in, and look around.

I equip the MEGA BUSTER, and begin running to the nearest opponent.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Incendiary

I walk out to the battlefield, in my Arc-powered self-repairing biosuit and wielding a plasma rifle. I fire at anyone who appears.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

I kill myself to get some more control.
eh

SausageMcSauce

There are no rules, so...

I hack into the universe and delete everyone, then myself.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

sparkycinnamon

I play my Pocket Dimension card, allowing me to create my own separate universe.

I move myself, my Skeleton Tower, my Catacombs, and all my skeleton minions to that pocket dimension, and then play my Haunted Forest card, creating a spooky forest around my tower.

Joyous Theta

I become the witch that lives within the spooky forest, selling potions to adventurers who so happen to come across my lonely little shop.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I moved to the same universe for some reason, I was expecting another. I let the devil possess me and killed everyone. Then I possessed the devil.
eh

Joyous Theta

I switch my shop's sign from "Open" to "Closed", working in peace on my potion brewing underneath the comfort of my own roof whilst the devil respects my boundaries within their murderous rampage.