News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Camp Misty River RPG (closed and shutting down- read post)

Started by Scratchykit, Oct 08, 2020, 04:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchykit

Quote from: SquirrelflightSooooooo when do we start?

the RP is half-started at the moment. you can't arena-battle, shop, bet, or get healed at the moment. once we have at least 1 counselor per clan it will boot up fully. i might make some NPC's, but rn i see no reason to. you can still hunt, talk, get into fights outside the arena, fish, and explore right now.

(EDIT: NOW it's fully started.)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Prism

((I'm going to start roleplaying. I'll be utilising out-of-character so that confusion doesn't happen, since I roleplay in first person.))

I do absolutely nothing.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Joyous Theta

((I kinda doubt you're going to get 4 counselors at this rate unfortunately...))

Lilith wheels around on her wheelchair, before spotting Soleil, at which point she stops and begins to just... stare at her.

Prism

I get a strange feeling of being watched...

Scanning the area, I see Lilith. the mermaid is... staring at me? okay

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Scratchykit

Quote from: SquirrelflightI get a strange feeling of being watched...

Scanning the area, I see Lilith. the mermaid is... staring at me? okay

Kyunae, annoyed by the staring, walks over to lilith and says: "Suhi wouldn't approve of you having a staredown with a member of Frostclan unsupervised. can you please stop staring at Squilf? i know you aren't in the same clan as her, but you should still know better."
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Joyous Theta

Lilith continues to watch Soleil for a bit, before speaking.

"...Sorry..."

Lilith begins to wheel away.

LeopardyLeaf

Silver/female/14/straight/a large, slim silvery- gray anthro cat, with black markings on her paws, ear tips, and a white diamond marking on her forehead with light-blue eyes/Wears a dark-green short-sleeved shirt and dark-blue shorts. Wears black slippers./None/GaleClan/Fox/has a blue pet parakeet called Frost/Likes her pet bird/Hates being annoyed by people
Leopardy here! I love RPing and playing games on Scratch! :)

:D Partyparrot

Scratchykit

Quote from: LeopardyLeafSilver/female/14/straight/a large, slim silvery- gray anthro cat, with black markings on her paws, ear tips, and a white diamond marking on her forehead with light-blue eyes/Wears a dark-green short-sleeved shirt and dark-blue shorts. Wears black slippers./None/GaleClan/Fox/has a blue pet parakeet called Frost/Likes her pet bird/Hates being annoyed by people

accepted. once i put your bio in the bios section of my post, you will be ready to RP.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

LeopardyLeaf

(I will start roleplaying.)

Silver walked into the hunting grounds and saw Lolite.

Joyous Theta

Lilith wheels into the hunting grounds, figuring she might try setting some traps up. She does not notice Silver due to the fog, however.

Scratchykit

Quote from: LeopardyLeaf(I will start roleplaying.)

Lilith, to correct your spelling.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar

((I thought that was intentional and she was talking about your GM character? Didn't acknowledge it myself though since I don't remember you putting your GM character in the hunting grounds.))

Scratchykit

Quote from: Joyous Theta

((I thought that was intentional and she was talking about your GM character? Didn't acknowledge it myself though since I don't remember you putting your GM character in the hunting grounds.))

oh. nonetheless, i see.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Scratchykit

Iolitestar is scratching an intricate pattern in the dirt when she notices Silver. "Meow!" she replies. shorty after, she mentions to her: "you look starving. why not you go hunt something and then buy something at mira's with your gains?"

a D10 is rolled, and it lands on 7.

Iolitestar sits down, waiting for silver to respond.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Scratchykit

Quote from: Joyous ThetaLilith wheels into the hunting grounds, figuring she might try setting some traps up. She does not notice Silver due to the fog, however.

a D10 is rolled. it lands on 3.

you've bumped into silver causing a chain reaction that also got Iolitestar off her two furry feet and on the ground. you all take 5 damage.

the commotion from the fall calls in Suka and Suhi, who come to inspect the pile of tails and fur.

"what the frick just happened?" Suhi says.

"i dunno, but they ought to need some help!" Suka replies.

She gives them starry chips, bringing their health up to normal.

"Thanks!" Iolitestar replies.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

LeopardyLeaf

OOC: I type too fast...

LeopardyLeaf

Iolitestar is scratching an intricate pattern in the dirt when she notices Silver. "Meow!" she replies. shorty after, she mentions to her: "you look starving. why not you go hunt something and then buy something at mira's with your gains?"

Okay! Silver replied to Iolitestar.

Scratchykit

Quote from: LeopardyLeaf

*note that rn you're in a heap with me (Iolitestar, GM) and Lilith. don't worry, i think Kyunae will help you all out soon*
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

Scratchykit

Quote from: LeopardyLeaf
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarIolitestar is scratching an intricate pattern in the dirt when she notices Silver. "Meow!" she replies. shorty after, she mentions to her: "you look starving. why not you go hunt something and then buy something at mira's with your gains?"

*note that rn you're in a heap with me (Iolitestar, GM) and Lilith. don't worry, i think Kyunae will help you all out soon*

Kyunae, Hickoryblush and Hexbriar take you three to the medicine den. it is discovered you all have the scratch status condition. using cattails, the status condition is removed, but not before you lost 10 health to it. Lilith is temporarily stuck with the Paralyzed status condition until midnight, and will be kept in the medi den until tomorrow morning. Iolitestar is temporarily stuck with the confused status condition. it will revoke itself later tonight. Silver has a low-level weakness status condition. it has healed itself by now.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Scratchykit

all status conditions have worn off by now. you may continue RPing

(also, lilith has left the medicne den. ur ready to RP again, Joyous Theta.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Prism

I leave after the chaos ends. I decide to do some hunting as well.

Scratchykit

Quote from: SquirrelflightI leave after the chaos ends. I decide to do some hunting as well.

a D20 is rolled. it lands on 11.

you catch 10 prey; it's in you inventory. turn it over to Kyunae to get 300`.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)