News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon: The Baleful Night

Started by Epicness123, Nov 05, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Tsuke was still working.

"(This is the worse essay in existance and I want my suffering to end.)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

Nathan walks over to Tsukei. "Hey, Tsuke... Can we talk?"

-

"I'm fine. Still a bit pumped from earlier."
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

Tsuke put her pencil down and turned to Nathan.

"(Sure. I was planning to anyway. You first?)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

"If we can keep going like that, it'll be good, but I'd bet the humans will try to come more prepared from now on. At least for now. I can't imagine they'll just not do anything about it."
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Epicness123

Nathan hugged Tsukei. He didn't say anything.

-

"I think we should try to find a way to stop them from getting backup next time. The lesser they are in numbers, the weaker they are."
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

"(Um? Ok...)" Tsuke hugged Nathan back, gently rubbing his back.

"(What's going on?)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

Nathan breathed a heavy sigh. "I hate it here. I want things to go back to normal."
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

"(I... I understand it's hard. We can still have some normal things though.)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I miss being in school. I just want to go see and talk to my friends again. I miss my normal life. It just feels like nothing will ever be the same."
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

"(Yeah... it's rough. But I've been pretending. I'm pretend schools back a little earlier so I can make a schedule around it. Y'know, to distract myself. Junior has actual school so he's helping me pretend.)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

"That also brings up the question... how is Junior supposed to work? He has four legs, and claws. How are you supposed to hold a pencil like that?"
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

"(He types. Very carefully... it's a process. Sometimes I help him.)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

"Sounds like a pain. Honestly... I feel very fortunate to still have hands, even if I have trouble using them too. Poor Orion and Junior have to sit down if they want to use theirs.
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

I take a breath. "You know, I've kind of gotten used to being a Pokémon. It was kinda hard at first, but I think it's fine. I can still do a lot of things I could do as a human..."

"Do you wonder if it's ever possible to go back? To being human?"
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Epicness123

Nathan sighed. "I don't know. How exactly are you supposed to reverse a transformation? I honestly don't think a cure can be developed within our lifetimes. We might be stuck like this for the rest of our lives."

He stopped and looked at Tsukei. "Hey... can I ask you something?"
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

"Sure... what eh, what did you wanna ask me about?"

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Epicness123

"If all of this had never happened..." Nathan put his paws together. "Would you have ever confessed to me?"
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

"Ehhhmm..." Shoot, what do I say...

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. I didn't really know you as much before this happened, I just recognised who you were when I saw your face. And after we transformed, we saw each other a lot more... and I realised I had some feelings for you... I just don't really know what I would have done had our lives been normal."

Epicness123

"Yeah... I honestly had feelings towards you long before this happened, but realistically knew that it couldn't work because of our grade gap, along with the fact that I just didn't have the guts to talk to you. But now we're here, so... I guess that's something good to come out of this."
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

"Good call. We either get in & get out quick, or find a way to lure some away from their allies. They'll be easy pickings then."

Chromi thought for a moment.
"...You know, whatever happened to that Flareon that was fighting with us?"
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Epicness123

Jade thought for a moment. "...I don't know. Something tells me we'll run into them again, though."
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

Wolfslime123

Tsuke started, "(Oh! Makoto wants to go to school, by the way. Probably could ask our parents about helping him with that.)"
___
Junior got up from his desk. "(All done.)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

so here, i've made a bio.

Name: Vienna
Human appearance: naturally blonde hair, which is usually ratty. green eyes.  wears a tiny blue cocktail dress meant for a baby, and is 3'4''.
Personality/Backstory: found a piece of pokemonite on a hill near her home, turned into a ninetales. her "home" is a tent, since she lived like an animal as a human.
Pokemon: Ninetales (not alolan)
Pokemon appearance: small ninetales with big eyes.
Strength/Flaws: flaws:  VERY short temper. when aggravated even once can bite. HARD. huge ego that usually can't be held back. strength: good at surviving in the wild.
Other:
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Epicness123

[Accepted, but if your character is starting as a human, they should be a Vulpix. They can evolve into a Ninetales later.]

"I don't know if that's even possible. Makoto wasn't a human like us. He has no grasp of the English language, and probably can't type either. Plus, he's just about a few weeks old."
au
tbger since 2013