News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The final battle! TBGers vs 1000 n00bs!

Started by Xenon, Jul 07, 2016, 02:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

N00b 801 tried to swap places with N00b 800, but was banned for hacking instead.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

PkmnQ

Noob 802 died for absolutely no reason.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

Noob 804 had to do some homework that took 5 hours.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 805 had the same homework but didn't finish it on time. He was punished by the teacher by jumping down a cliff.
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Prism

n00b 807 tried to become leader of the wurwurrs clubhouse but was exploded by the 153rd n00b.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Incendiary

Noob 808 became both a palindrome and an account, and spontaneously combusted.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Noob 809 died by shutting his computer down during an update.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 810 used the arrow keys too much, and his keyboard broke. His mother punished him to cut the finger, but he accidentally cut his neck instead.
Quote from: PkmnQNoob 809 died by shutting his computer down during an update.
I legitimately did this a few days ago.
eh

Scratchykit

N00b 811 travelled back in time to 2013 and went on the TBG forums. after issues on the forums and his TBG account being banned, he died of misery.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Incendiary

N00b 812 was stabbed in the eye with some scissors.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Scratchykit

N00b 813 was sacrificed by hungry mayans for food
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 814 got eaten by a warrior cat because he hated warrior cats. The warrior cat is very full though.
eh

PkmnQ

Knob 815 was actually a door knob, and the person responsible for adding knob 815 to the list has been killed.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 816 is the person responsible to add knob 815.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

SausageMcSauce

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 819 joined the wrong chess group (he's 12 and joined the group "under 9"). He was killed for that.
That's my classmate.
eh

SausageMcSauce

Noob 820 was a new student and joined a chess club for over-13s.

Scratchykit

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGN00b 814 got eaten by a warrior cat because he hated warrior cats. The warrior cat is very full though.

i rate that 11/10.

n00b 821 overdosed on juniper berries and died.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Incendiary

N00b 822 was rickrolled and melted from the pain.

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 823 ate the same warrior cat that ate n00b 814. He was granted a huge amount of money. He died of old ago a few decades after.

I rate this 12/10.
eh

PkmnQ

Noob 824 also clicked on the same link Noob 817 clicked on.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 825 jumped off a cliff because he told his friends to push him down.
eh