News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Add four words to the letter!

Started by Epicness123, Aug 18, 2015, 12:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DownsGameClub

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Epicness123

Start all over! I don't like where the letter's heading.

Dear whoever this is,
au
tbger since 2013

Siverko

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DownsGameClub

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet...

Siverko

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like
I have returned.

joefarebrother

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h
I have returned.

joefarebrother

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

(Wait... what?!?!)

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i,
I have returned.

joefarebrother

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter

Siverko

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter elemenopee q r eth

(Yeth, I lithp.)
I have returned.

joefarebrother

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter elemenopee q r eth tea ultraviolet double you

Siverko

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter elemenopee q r eth tea ultraviolet double you eks why zee zed.
I have returned.

joefarebrother

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter elemenopee q r eth tea ultraviolet double you eks why zee zed. This is very important

Siverko

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter elemenopee q r eth tea ultraviolet double you eks why zee zed. This is very important when you learn words
I have returned.

CellularData

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter elemenopee q r eth tea ultraviolet double you eks why zee zed. This is very important when you learn words because I said so.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

DownsGameClub

Dear whoever this is,
You might be interested in learning the alphabet... and it goes like a b c d e f g h square root minus one, which is just i, author of Harry Potter elemenopee q r eth tea ultraviolet double you eks why zee zed. This is very important when you learn words because I said so.  This is not important.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Never mind, it's important.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

-Terrariadude555-

Never mind, it's important. But what IS important
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Byron_Inc_TBG

Never mind, it's important. But what IS important is that the fact
eh

SausageMcSauce

Never mind, it's important. But what IS important is that the fact that the government plans
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Never mind, it's important. But what IS important is that the fact that the government plans to explode the moons
eh

SausageMcSauce

Never mind, it's important. But what IS important is that the fact that the government plans to explode the moons and make luxury hotels
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.