News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Routes. (Timeline manipulator, escape RPG.)

Started by Mask, Oct 10, 2020, 09:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Wolfslime123

That... I didn't know that could happen...
Is there supposed to be a statue in my timeline? Did someone move it? Maybe it's an entity that can move across timelines???
Be unsettled by the lack of statue.

Enough speculation and wild, crazy guesses. Can everyone check for the statue too?

Surely there must be something I want to investigate if there's no statue to investigate. Look for things that stand out without moving from the current position.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Well, maybe we could stick together and it'll be less dangerous?"

Mask

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron walked back to the room.
As you walk back in the room, you notice, there are way less people in there, than you remembered. You probably didn't notice when other people left the room...
Spires and Mike are started to argue in your absence.
Mike stops as you move closer to them.
Spires: "that's totally an absurd idea. We wouldn't survive long enough"

Quote from: \//That... I didn't know that could happen...
Is there supposed to be a statue in my timeline? Did someone move it? Maybe it's an entity that can move across timelines???
Be unsettled by the lack of statue.

Enough speculation and wild, crazy guesses. Can everyone check for the statue too?

Surely there must be something I want to investigate if there's no statue to investigate. Look for things that stand out without moving from the current position.

The missing statue creeps you out. Somehow the idea of a predator with unpenetrable defense comes to your mind, which moves only, when no one look at them... Then you sweep away that thought. It is clearly impossible that anything like that would exist. (since they would be defeated by a mirror very easily.)

There is nothing worth investigating at the moment.
Spires follows you outside.
"Only you? Where are the others, who came outside?"
After you look at him he answers without a question.
"the Lizardman, two woman together, and a guy came out before you. While you was carried away with your watch. Nevermind that. Some people insist we should stay in the room, since that is the safest place here. I don't agree with them, because I saw what you did with your watch. Maybe you should come back, and tell them too."
At this moment, you hear a woman's scream, in the distance. It sounds, it might be not far away. If you start running now, you might be able to help her. But you would leave the bigger group in the process...

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Well, maybe we could stick together and it'll be less dangerous?"
Liliann looks at you.
"maybe."
Spires steps to you.
"Are you done dancing? Maybe we could figure out something together."
Your watch is still beeping.

Byron_Inc_TBG

The Person stopped and listened to them.
eh

Wolfslime123

"What did I do with my watch? Hmm..."

Go inside.

"So apparently some of you want to stay here. I agree that it's the safest place, but what are we going to do here? Do we have everything we need to survive here? No I don't think so, and we don't know if someone is looking for us, so we'll have to assume no help is on the way. Now I just heard someone scream some distance away. I'm gonna check it out. I'm going to come back within an hour, if I don't come back, assume something's stopped me, and plan accordingly. Know that I will abandon whoever's there within the one hour to come back and tell you all what's happened, so I won't be stopped by helping them."

Wait for any short replies, spend no more than 2 minutes, set your alarm for 1 hour, and then bolt off to the direction of the scream.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Yeah, like, maybe we should all introduce ourselves, get to know each other?" The Person suggests.

Mask

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThe Person stopped and listened to them.
Mike simply does not talk, while you close. Luckily Spires tells you the important part.
"this brat thinks, we will be rescued if we stay in this room."

Quote from: \//"What did I do with my watch? Hmm..."

Go inside.

"So apparently some of you want to stay here. I agree that it's the safest place, but what are we going to do here? Do we have everything we need to survive here? No I don't think so, and we don't know if someone is looking for us, so we'll have to assume no help is on the way. Now I just heard someone scream some distance away. I'm gonna check it out. I'm going to come back within an hour, if I don't come back, assume something's stopped me, and plan accordingly. Know that I will abandon whoever's there within the one hour to come back and tell you all what's happened, so I won't be stopped by helping them."

Wait for any short replies, spend no more than 2 minutes, set your alarm for 1 hour, and then bolt off to the direction of the scream.

"50 hours is on the merge an average Person can survive without any drinking. And we don't know how llong were we knocked out."

Inside you try to speak, but people tend to Interrupt you after almost every sentence.
???, (multiple people): What do you even know? Did you ever tried to survive in the wild? Who made you our leader? Scream? What scream? Is there a predator outside? I told you we will all die, if we leave.
It looks like they don't trust you yet.
You decide it is better to investigate the scream.

Without further reference, you cannot pinpoint the exact location, so you decide one based on your memory. When you reach the location where you think the scream came, you find...
Just more trees. You either remember wrong, or get lost.
Spires, who run after you reach you at this moment. He sees your puzzled look, and gives an advice.
"did you try look upwards?"
You look up, and high on a tree, you see a treehouse. This bring an other Problem to the table. There is no way you can climb that high without help.

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Yeah, like, maybe we should all introduce ourselves, get to know each other?" The Person suggests.
Liliann: "I'm Liliann."
Spikes: "Spikes, Nice to meet you."
You expect Mike to introduce themself next, but he is not in the room anymore. Almost no one else stayed. Only one other girl left inside after your "dance party".
???, (girl): "I am Catharine, or Cathie, or Cat. No. I'm not Cat... I'm not a pet... I was the first one who wake up, and the door didn't open, while anyone was asleep, so I thought it is safer to stay inside, even if you are crazy a little."

Wolfslime123

You ran in one direction right? A straight line? Hopefully. How long did it take to get here?

"Should we try to get the attention of whoever's up there?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Do /you/ think that we will be rescued? If not, we got a figure out a plan."
eh

Mask

Quote from: \//You ran in one direction right? A straight line? Hopefully. How long did it take to get here?

"Should we try to get the attention of whoever's up there?"
You run about 4-5 min in an almost straight line.

"Do you think anyone up there would be friendly?"

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Do /you/ think that we will be rescued? If not, we got a figure out a plan."

Spires: "I strongly doubt that, but I cannot convince the others nonetheless. If you think you can follow, I have a plan.
[objective: help Spires added]
First, we need to figure out, where we are. [objective updated], after that we need to find water and hopefully some food source. [objective updated], and finally we have to make sure we are safe against the powers of nature. [objective updated]"

(objectives will be archieved in the opening post, and don't have to be done to completing the story.)

Joyous Theta

"My name is Pers," The Person says, giving themself a nickname.

Wolfslime123

"...Do you know the way back? I'd rather not have to run if we don't."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

The person looked at the surroundings. He counted how many people are there.
eh

Mask

Quote from: Joyous Theta"My name is Pers," The Person says, giving themself a nickname.

Spires: "Nice, now we know each other by name, we can Finally could figure out something about our current Situation."

Quote from: \//"...Do you know the way back? I'd rather not have to run if we don't."
"I think I do. I bet the others are still arguing, so they won't miss us, if we explore a bit more."

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThe person looked at the surroundings. He counted how many people are there.
You look around. You count ten other people not including yourself, 5 less compared when you woke up. Spires notice what you are doing, and answer your question, without you asking it.
"The lizard, two women and a boy left earlier, also you made the little girl run outside."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Uh, guys," The Person said, "I think we need to find water, a food source, as they are our basic needs. Also, you guys might wanna figure out where we are. I looked around, there's all jungles, and there's a stone statue."
eh

Wolfslime123

"Ok. I guess we should both be prepared to run then."

"HELLO? ANYONE THERE?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Mask

/sorry for the late response, had some issues./

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Uh, guys," The Person said, "I think we need to find water, a food source, as they are our basic needs. Also, you guys might wanna figure out where we are. I looked around, there's all jungles, and there's a stone statue."

???: "And why you think, we would follow your lead?"

Quote from: \//"Ok. I guess we should both be prepared to run then."

"HELLO? ANYONE THERE?"

There is no response.
"Doubt anyone would invite us."
Spires thinks a little.
"If you want, I could improvise something, with the help of a rope, I think."

Joyous Theta

The Person, as Spires says, tries to figure out something about their current situation.

I'm not sure what to do right now, maybe somebody else has a suggestion?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Well, if we stay here, we're either gonna die out of dehydration or hunger," The Person said, "Or you may stay here, it's your choice."
eh

Wolfslime123

"There was no response. If this is where the scream came from then the source is silenced."

Check watch.

"I think we have some extra time to investigate" OR "I think it's time we head back" based on how much time is left.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Mask

Quote from: Joyous ThetaThe Person, as Spires says, tries to figure out something about their current situation.

I'm not sure what to do right now, maybe somebody else has a suggestion?

Spires: "Maybe next time, when you locked up in a room, with random people, you could not to alienate yourself from the group with random dancing. But now, I guess we should work, with we have.
Cathie, would you come with us, if we leave the room for a while. The four of us might have higher chance together."
Cathie is a silent for a while, but nods. Lillian agrees the plan without hesitation. The three pair of eyes is looking at you, waiting your answer.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Well, if we stay here, we're either gonna die out of dehydration or hunger," The Person said, "Or you may stay here, it's your choice."
Mike: I'm not danger in either of those. I survived long times without eating or drinking. But I cannot stop you, if you want for those yourself.

Quote from: \//"There was no response. If this is where the scream came from then the source is silenced."

Check watch.

"I think we have some extra time to investigate" OR "I think it's time we head back" based on how much time is left.

"or worse"
You still have plenty of times, so the two of you decide to investigate.

It become obvious very quick neither of you know, how to make a rope, or don't have the ingredients for it. So searching for a fitting substition was your priority. Spires give out some idea, what he could make into a rope, or use it instead.

With a shovel, you could dig up some roots. But it definetly would take than one hour to dig enough for a rope. And you don't have a shovel.
There are some bines stuck to the trees, but you cannot separate them with your bare hands. You would need something sharp to cut those.
And finally you find some vines. You can harvest those, with your hands, but there is the danger, the rope made out of it, cannot keep either of your weights.

Wolfslime123

Look for sharp or pointed rocks. Make a mark on the tree that faces where you came from, if possible.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/