News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

∞ Days of TBGs

Started by Alex The JPEG, Dec 11, 2017, 09:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Let's make a new Christmas carol, shall we?

Here are the rules.

1. I will post "On the first day of TBGs the forums gave to me..."
2. Then someone else will post "On the second day of TBGs the forums gave to me..." and they will ADD something to the last post.
3. This "carol" must follow the rhythm of the original. For example, the person that reaches five must post something in the rhythm of "FIVE GOLDEN RINGS"
4. This will go on...forever. Until it gets waaaay too long (IIRC there is a character limit but it's really high) then we reset.
5. Here is an example of what it could look like:
On the first day of TBGs the forums gave to me a (insert something here)
On the second day of TBGs the forums gave to me two (insert something here) and a (insert something here)
On the third day of TBGs the forums gave to me three (insert something here) two (insert something here) and a (insert something here)
On the fifth day of TBGs the forums gave to me FIVE (INSERT SOMETHING HERE IN CAPS) four (...) three (...) two (...) and a (...)
6. When in doubt, look up the lyrics to "12 Days of Christmas" to get an idea of how the lyrics should go.
7. Use common sense and don't use anything inappropriate or things that make fun of another user.
8. Do not change the previous lyrics in any way. Only add to them.
9. You can double post, but if you are double posting don't add any lyrics.

On the first day of TBGs the forums gave to me a poorly-written MFG!
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

On the second day of TBGs the forums gave to me two Infinite floods and a poorly written MFG!

(sorry if that extra syllable disturbs the rhythm)

Alex The JPEG

On the third day of TBGs the forums gave to me three spambots two Infinite floods and a poorly written MFG!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

On the fourth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Alex The JPEG

On the fifth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: FIVE RPGs, four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

On the sixth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Alex The JPEG

On the seventh day of TBGs the forums gave to me: seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Wolfslime123

On the eighth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Alex The JPEG

On the ninth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

On the tenth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!

Alex The JPEG

On the eleventh day of TBGs the forums gave to me: eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

On then twelfth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: twelve blown up trends, eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!

Byron_Inc_TBG

On the thirteenth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: thirteen very old bumps, twelve blown up trends, eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!
eh

Incendiary

On the fourteenth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: 14 consecutive days being the only one online, thirteen very old bumps, twelve blown up trends, eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!
(Man this would make a great song, if only my voice didn't deepen)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

On the fifteenth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: fifteen little TBGers, 14 consecutive days being the only one online, thirteen very old bumps, twelve blown up trends, eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!
eh

redgreenandblue

On the sixteenth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: sixteen rules broken, fifteen little TBGers, fourteen consecutive days being the only one online, thirteen very old bumps, twelve blown up trends, eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!

Byron_Inc_TBG

On the seventeenth days of TBGs the forums gave to me: seventeen Post ID topics, sixteen rules broken, fifteen little TBGers, fourteen consecutive days being the only one online, thirteen very old bumps, twelve blown up trends, eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!
eh

redgreenandblue

On the eighteenth day of TBGs the forums gave to me: eighteen tbgf tree ornaments, seventeen Post ID topics, sixteen rules broken, fifteen little TBGers, fourteen consecutive days being the only one online, thirteen very old bumps, twelve blown up trends, eleven sandwich topics, ten neutral emojis, nine Jasons dying, eight dead profiles, seven 1d20s, six games-a-playing, FIVE RPGs! Four moderators, three spambots, two Infinite floods, and a poorly written MFG!