News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you contribute without any S's - you win!

Started by the2000, Nov 22, 2016, 10:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I don't like the rule anymore.  I want my letter back.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Uzi

Trivial compared to contributing without E. I feel like I can type pretty naturally. I have to Ctrl+F to double check and go correct when needed though.
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

the2000

Quote from: UziTrivial compared to contributing without E. I feel like I can type pretty naturally. I have to Ctrl+F to double check and go correct when needed though.
You really think that can define proper language? Our game going on here will not come to an end, the other E game will proceed to be inferior.

New Text Document.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Wolfslime123

I don't think that the game I am playing right now could be bad in my current opinion. I only need to utilize clever application of alternate each word containing "the letter".
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

Quote from: 8435.5UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE THE BOARD
Okay, good idea. I'll delete the hall of current win, due to the complex and annoying-to-update nature of it. I'll only update the hall of fail.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Byron_Inc_TBG

Contribute? Do you mean commenting?
WWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIII want the "nineteenthglyph" to be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IIIIIIIII donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''tttttttttttt carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffff I don't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

哎,放弃了,就不用拉丁字了,用中文就好。还是中文好!
eh

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

I can eat a lot of food before I get full.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

i'm wondering if i can eat ramen right now...
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Why not? Ramen nice. Eat if you have one at home.

(My mom ate one in front of me the day before and didn't give me a bite...)
eh

PkmnQ

salted squid
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Above TBGer have to be added into the Hall of Fail. Contributed with 2 nineteen-glyphs.
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Indeed. Above contribution have to be added too.
eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

I would not agree above contribution. I have none. I would give warrior cat for above contributor.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I quitted on telling OP to add above contributor to the Hall of Fail.
eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I approve of the above contribution. I yeeted the warrior cat that holds post #43 out of reality too.

BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG

Thank you, Tymewalk, for the idea.
eh

PkmnQ

:) <- this is a smiley (or however you spell it)
Quine list

Tymewalk

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThank you, Tymewalk, for the idea.
You're welcome!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words