News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestarmy my, hello! I'm Scratchykit-Iolitestar, but you can call me scratchykit. i came from scratch.mit.edu, where you can find me as scratchykit5743. i'll be active here a lot so keep ur eyes out! i might brig meh buddies here too.
Hello there Scratchykit! A fellow Warriors fan are we? I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Please peruse the guidelines, and then proceed to the TBGs section or RPGs section at your leisure.

By the way, I have a question. Are you an RPGer?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestarmy my, hello! I'm Scratchykit-Iolitestar, but you can call me scratchykit. i came from scratch.mit.edu, where you can find me as scratchykit5743. i'll be active here a lot so keep ur eyes out! i might brig meh buddies here too.
Quote from: DipLeChipHello
Welcome to both of you!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

Great to see somebody new active here! See if you can break my milestones:
TBGer in 80 minutes Fail
100 posts in 23 hours
Top 100 Posters in 35 days
1000 posts in 40 days
2000 posts in 66 days
eh

sparkycinnamon

Welcome to the TBGs!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

Quote from: \\/\/
Hello there Scratchykit! A fellow Warriors fan are we? I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Please peruse the (sadly i cant post this), and then proceed to the TBGs section or RPGs section at your leisure.

By the way, I have a question. Are you an RPGer?

gonna be once i turn TBGer.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

TheLetterThorn

Welcome, Scratchykit! I hope you enjoy the forums!
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Theawsometurtle

Hello, I am gonna start existing here.
Existence? What existence?

Wolfslime123

Quote from: TheawsometurtleHello, I am gonna start existing here.
Hello my friend! You'll get a 120 second wait between posts as a new tbger, but when you have 21 posts, it'll be shortened to 60 seconds.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

Quote from: TheawsometurtleHello, I am gonna start existing here.
Why hello there!
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

TheLetterThorn

Welcome, Theawesometurtle! I hope you enjoy the TBGs! We recently instated a rule that prohibits New TBGers from posting topics in order to cut down on spam, but it shouldn't take you very long to reach 21 posts.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

CoolTBGGaming

Ahahaha~

My activity's skyrocketed in 2020, hasn't it?

Uh yeah I'm doing other stuff instead of going on here. And I feel the need to announce my existance again. Why? I don't know.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

DownsGameClub

Scratchykit

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingAhahaha~

Uh yeah I'm doing other stuff instead of going on here. And I feel the need to announce my existance again. Why? I don't know.

ah, we welcome you back. feel free to explore.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Tymewalk

People post here for TBGversaries so here's my post about five years I guess™

Welcome back!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

Guess I missed you huh. But I've never seen you around have I?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: \//

I used to be really active when I had no life back in around 2017.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

DabDatBass

haha first post also this is like scratch 1.4 forums owo :lol:
a cat from the scratch website :P

scratch.mit.edu/users/dabdatbass

Flowermanvista

Welcome to the TBGs, Scratch person!
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: CoolTBGGaming
Quote from: \//

I used to be really active when I had no life back in around 2017.
I think you misunderstand slightly, I've absolutely seen you in 2017 (I feel like you participated in CoPKMN, but maybe I'm thinking of something else), but I haven't seen you in 2020. Where have you been posting?

Quote from: DabDatBasshaha first post also this is like scratch 1.4 forums owo :lol:
Hello New TBGer!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Quote from: DabDatBasshaha first post also this is like scratch 1.4 forums owo :lol:
Welcome!

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Scratchykit

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaHi bruh

well, welcome to the TBG forums.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

sparkycinnamon

Welcome to the train of craziness that is the TBG forums(and I mean that in a good way)!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Welcome to the train of craziness that is the TBG forums(and I mean that in a good way)!
I literally say them join the site, we know each other IRL
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
I literally say them join the site, we know each other IRL
Oh, cool!