News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

probably the stupidest tbg ever

Started by Alex The JPEG, Sep 27, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seam49

:lol:

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Bonus double gneurshkk points

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Super duper quadruple frenzy gneurshk points

1.79e308
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

ULTRA MEGA DECUPLE GNEURSHK SUPER BONUS DUPER POINTS

EE308
Quine list

serprinss

keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

PkmnQ

Quine list

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Shpore

PkmnQ

What are your thoughts on time? I'm using this question as a stand-in for an infinite amount of questions, which is why I'm going for vagueness here, so you can choose what you find most important about time. But its vagueness might leave you confused on how to start, and if it does, here's some ones that I particularly want to hear about:

Do you feel like you have enough of it?

Do you feel like you had enough of it in the past?

Do you think you've been using it well?

Do you think you used it better in the past?

What, to you, does "using time well" even look like?

Do you think time is generally on your side, against you, or neutral?

Do you think time has switched sides in any specific circumstance?

When do you consciously think about time?

When you think about time (if you do), what specifically is it that you think about?

Do you find yourself liking time, hating it, or being indifferent about it?

That's just what I think I would find the most interesting, if you can think of anything else about time you'd like to say (experiences, advice, etc.), feel free to say it, I'll still probably find it at least a little interesting.
Quine list

Zan

1. Somewhat.
2. Probably.
3. No.
4. Maybe.
5. Studying/actually working on my website/ any form of progress.
6. Neutral.
7. No.
8. When I have nothing else to do.
9. 4th dimensional things.
10. Indifferent.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce