News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Rekekka

Before Priscilla could ask what mission, the group seems to be at the entrance to Beaverton.

"well, it looks like we are here. Now, I wonder where would be a good spot to get geared up..." Rebecca says. The group begins to head into the city...

---

Gus completely eviscerates the capitol, capturing it and claiming it as his own. He makes it a puppet state for now, but when he gets enough finances and his people get over the fact he literally murdered another civilization, he'll annex it.

---

Balthazar lets out a heavy sigh. "Great, more of these buffoons..."

"Tell me, do you know anything about what exactly happened in this city, and if you've seen any others prowling around the area?" Merque asks Doorman.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Jumble grabs the cables before Goose can get to them, and presumably eat them.  "I, uh, don't think you should be eating that..."
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Joyous Theta

"What happened in this city?!" the police officer says, opening the final door, "What happened is nothing happened." The officer points at a nearby building, fully intact and shining a repaired Shutterstock 3 ad onto the party. "This city is Shutterstock City, and it has always been Shutterstock City!"

sparkycinnamon

"Huh, a Harbinger? What's that?" says Joseph.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Rekekka

"...Quaint. I have no cares in the world about what this city is called, nor it's current leadership, if you can even call it one." Merque said with an annoyed tone, "This area was clearly in ruins not too long ago, so surely you must have at least a sliver of an explanation as to what might of happened. I also need to know if you have seen any suspicious characters wander out of that specific hotel over there." Merque then points at the Hotel Tragedy and continues his inquiry, "I have no idea if your current ruler's idea of 're-imagining of the city' might of sparked a reaction that freed the prisoners, but regardless, I still need answers. Perhaps when we try to instill some sense of order, we will see it that your leader is spared, assuming you and your head honcho comply with us."

---

After Gus finished up his little skirmish (Who builds a navy this early???) and sending some workers over to the now puppeted capitol, Gus begins to oversee some of the festival plans, although NOT that little opera that's supposed to be coming up later. He'll leave it to some of the more... well, well spoken and written people in his circle. Gus then walks over to Hildr's chambers to check up on how her research is coming along.

---

"Wow, this city seems rather busy..." Rebecca states, looking around the shopping area. It seems jam packed with bazaars, vendors, merchants, you name it. A flurry of senses seem to be trying to draw the group's attention at every corner, begging them to listen to what offers they might bring to them.

Suddenly, a thought came to Rebecca. "Wait... I think... we might of ran into a problem."

"Hm? What's wrong?" Priscilla asks.

"Well, you know how we we're supposed to get geared up before we do anything?"

"...What about it?"

"We um, kinda don't have any money... I don't know how that slipped my mind, but I don't think we can get geared up when we can't purchase equipment."

"Hmm, maybe we can see if there are any jobs around? I am sure at least someone might need some handy work around here."

"I guess that's as good of a start as any. I'll try to see if there might be any listing somewhere..."

Rebecca begins to pick up a nearby newspaper and begins to read it, looking for any job opportunities available. Before she could even finish though, she notices something odd about the newspaper, and feels compelled to talk to the editor about it.

"Erm, I'll be back..."

Rebecca then begins to wander off, trying to find where the editor is.

"...What was that all about?" Priscilla muttered to herself.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

Hildr seemed quite immersed in her work. In the time it took her to even notice that Gus was in the room, she had already made several adjustments to the newly formed creature laying still on a table in the middle of the room. Unlike many of Hildr's other creations though, this one was mechanically augmented as well as biologically, though the mechanical augmentations were very crude and couldn't perform any complex functions. "I'll have to come back to this little experiment later, likely when we have the proper components, materials, and whatnot..." she absently muttered to herself, as she cleans off the saw she recently made use of.

It was finally at that moment she looked at the corner of her eye to find Gus in the room. "Ah, good to see you! I was actually about to notify you that I'm changing this old form of mine." She says, gesturing at her whole body with her tentacles. "I was gonna ask if you needed anything from me before I curl up in my room and start the transformation process. I'll be out of commission until I'm done, so it'd be nice to know what needs doing before I go ahead with the change."
Fehu Uruz Thurisaz Ansuz Raidho Kenaz
Gebo Wunjo Hagal Naudhiz Isa Jera
Eihwaz Perthro Algiz Sowelu Tiwaz Berkano
Ehwaz Mannaz Laguz Ingwaz Dagaz Othala

Rekekka

Gus lets the deer know that he just wanted to check up on how research was going, but given that she was about to undergo some form of metamorphosis, he just asks if there we're any research notes she had lying around, you know, before she would actually change forms and temporarily not be able to help out due to the adjustments.
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

"Well I suppose the most important research I've done thus far is on the Goose Virus as I've come to call it. It's not so much a disease as much as it is a divine "disease". If you're familiar with the Corprus Disease of Vvardenfell then it's something akin to that. If not, forget the example. Truth be told it's really hard to describe it fully since the disease itself denies any sense of reality what so ever. The only real "cure," if you can even call it a cure, that I've found is either amputation of the infected tissue before it takes hold of the entire body, or complete alteration of the fabric of reality to erase it's existence. As you've probably guessed, toying around with the fabric of reality is not something I'm equipped to deal with. I'd prefer this disease to be contained and studied further. I'm hesitant to use it as a weapon due to how infectious it is, a lack of a cure, and to be frank it's ridiculousness. As for symptoms of the Goose Virus, it basically changes the victim into a goose. The changes vary. Some are just plain ordinary geese, others have developed anomalous qualities such as enhanced magical or psychic capabilities, and a hand full only had their head changed into a full goose, wings, feet, head and body included. Thankfully transmission isn't through air or water, so its safe to breath the air and water-poisoning shouldn't be an issue with this thing. HOWEVER, transmission through bite, blade, or direct injection is almost guaranteed, so amputation of the wounded area is highly advised. In such a case, I'll be glad to hand out replacement limbs.

"Along with the Goose Virus, I've been attempting to experiment with mechanical augmentation in an attempt to combine enhanced biology with mechanical precision, but sadly these efforts haven't been as successful, most probably because I'm no engineer. Not only am I no engineer, but we don't really have manufacturing plants to mass produce the components and parts needed for bionic limbs."

"I've also taken the liberty of producing a few gun schematics based on the weapons I currently have in my possession so that they may be produced for our armies once we have the means to make them. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, it depends on how you see it, its been ages upon ages since I've used actual bullets. Instead I've relied heavily on the enchantments I've put on the guns, which allows it to fire without ammunition. These enchantments are included, including schematics for the bullets, but sadly I don't possess the knowledge of making specialized rounds, such as explosive or armor piercing rounds. We'll just have to explore that some other time."

"Truth be told, I'm sure there's more that's been done than those three points, but those are the three big ones. The transformation process shouldn't be too long, I'll likely be back in action sometime within 24 hours. I'll have a few of my abominations keeping my room secure while I'm out, and my workers will follow your requests as close to the letter as they are able. You should be aware that, a while back, I've sent out a few abominations to scout the lands for various points, societies, and people of interest. They've been commanded to observe, not interact, so unless they've been killed off or discovered they'll come straight to you to inform you of their findings. They won't speak through words mind you, they've been designed to speak through memory. When they inform you, you'll see what they saw and hear what they heard and so forth."

"Well, I think that's it. The form I plan to adopt is bipedal, but I'm a little stuck on what features I should use. I don't plan on being human, I was one once before and always thought that form to be a bit dull. I'm thinking maybe canine or reptile features this time around, but truth be told my choice of species is pretty impulsive so this could change either during or before the whole transformation process. I guess I better get to it then. You take care."

Hildr proceeds to walk over to her room, a pair of creatures guarding the entrance to her room until the process is complete.

Tymewalk

Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersJumble looks at the "Build Settlement" button, and...doesn't click it.  Maintaining a settlement is hard, okay?  He glosses over the other buttons on the UI, until a honk from a nearby goose startles him.

"Oh, a goose?  What are you doing here?" he says.
The other buttons on the UI don't seem that interesting. Stuff like "Stats", "Units", and a bunch of greyed out stuff that says to make a settlement first.
Quote from: Fishmaelgoose waddltes overto those scrupjshoulius looking circuiti borards and eatsta few.
Goose chomps on the circuit boards, giving him... uh...

...the UI has crashed.

It didn't expect Goose to eat the resources.

...he gains some knowledge of Circuitry, somehow, although Goose likely won't be able to use it.

Goose can see someone approaching quickly, though. Hopefully they didn't want those circuit boards.
Quote from: Fell RekekkaGus completely eviscerates the capitol, capturing it and claiming it as his own. He makes it a puppet state for now, but when he gets enough finances and his people get over the fact he literally murdered another civilization, he'll annex it.
Suleiman denounces Gus as he is permanently banished to Brazil.

Wait, Brazil?

-----------------

Jumble can see a strange man fall down beside him. He immediately gets denounced by the man.
Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersJumble grabs the cables before Goose can get to them, and presumably eat them.  "I, uh, don't think you should be eating that..."
Unfortunately, Goose has managed to crunch a few of them before Jumble can get to him.

The strange man denounces Goose too.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer finishes the family guy crossover by summoning the last family guy character, sans_minecraft_epic_gamer.

tymewalk, since i'm leaving for grillby's now you can control sans_minecraft_epic_gamer.
did you know? in undertale, sans's right eye is not actually yellow or blue, but rather green? tobias couldn't figure out how to render the color green however, which is why it displays as no color at all.

Fishmael

goose honkss agagin. nothing isstopping him fromdoign so.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Tymewalk

Quote from: sans_minecraft_epic_gamersans_minecraft_epic_gamer finishes the family guy crossover by summoning the last family guy character, sans_minecraft_epic_gamer.

tymewalk, since i'm leaving for grillby's now you can control sans_minecraft_epic_gamer.
sans_minecraft_epic_gamer begins producing Gamer Burgerz™ - the only burger made by gamers, for gamers, perfectly suited to fit your gaming mood!

(It's a pile of salt between two buns.)
Quote from: Fishmaelgoose honkss agagin. nothing isstopping him fromdoign so.
The man glares angrily at Goose, before looking around for a place to grab some resources. Maybe crabs, if he doesn't feel like banning them.

The figure hears Goose honking and walks closer.

"H- hello?" she asks to the group.

Stepping out of the shadows is a large, canine figure, clad entirely in black fur. Wearing a loose cloak, she shakily holds a metal pipe, not entirely sure who she's confronting, looking around to figure out what's going on.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Name: Jusqua
Appearance: Jusqua
Inventory (not too many items please): Jusqua

---

Priscilla looks around the city, not having a clue as to do right now since, well, Rebecca just kinda ran off. "Hmm, I'm kinda lost, what do you think we should do, sir?" Priscilla asks the Dark King.

---

Quote from: Fell RekekkaBalthazar lets out a heavy sigh. "Great, more of these buffoons..."

"Tell me, do you know anything about what exactly happened in this city, and if you've seen any others prowling around the area?" Merque asks Doorman.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell RekekkaName: Jusqua
Appearance: Jusqua
Inventory (not too many items please): Jusqua
Accepted.
Quote from: Fell RekekkaPriscilla looks around the city, not having a clue as to do right now since, well, Rebecca just kinda ran off. "Hmm, I'm kinda lost, what do you think we should do, sir?" Priscilla asks the Dark King.
The Dark King thinks for a minute. "Well, I suppose we could explore a little. That large complex might have some secrets to it, as well as that hotel. From what I've been told, we're safe for now, but the danger hasn't gone away. Not yet, anyhow."
Quote from: Fell RekekkaBalthazar lets out a heavy sigh. "Great, more of these buffoons..."

"Oh, I know tons about it! But I'll never tell you! Not in a million years!" Doorman shouts.
Mary Sue slaps Doorman.
"Okay, okay, I'll tell you everything!" Doorman says.

"The Harbingers were hired to come here and destroy the city! B- but we weren't trying to be the bad guys! We're trying to stop the end of the universe! We were told by some dude who called himself the... uh... what was it again? The... the General Mastermind! Yeah! He said that some people would be coming to destroy the universe if we didn't destroy the entire city first! And I dunno about you, but I like the universe!"

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Jumble looks at the man looking for resources.  Not wanting to engage in a awkward conversation right now, he opts to just throw the wires at him.
j u m b l e !

Rekekka

"General Mastermind?" Balthazar muttered to himself, the then turns to Merque, "Any idea what he's talking about?"

"Beats me, but if this is bigger than we chalked up for..." He then turns to Mary, "Can you see if anyone in the hotel has escaped? If who I think has escaped really did, things might turn south if she lands in the wrong hands... In the meantime, I think I have a city to quell down. Gus is a dangerous fellow, and if left unchecked, will more than likely cause enough damage for this "General Mastermind" to take into consideration."

---

"Hmm, I mean we could, but without any gear? We'd be defenseless if we were caught by the enemy..."

---

Jusqua awakens to find himself at an inn. Strange, from the last thing he remembered, he was back at Liberte after exploring the world a bit. He grabs his gear (which still happens to be with him for some odd reason, and begins to head out of the inn and get a feeling as to where he exactly is.
"Go to Brazil."

Fishmael

goosee honksksa lot and flalpps his wiings.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Tymewalk

Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersJumble looks at the man looking for resources.  Not wanting to engage in a awkward conversation right now, he opts to just throw the wires at him.
The man turns to the wires and picks them up. Maybe he'll use these as a resource, once he figures out how to research the necessary tech.

Speaking of tech, it looks like Jumble's UI is working again... somewhat.

Cross-dimensional Integrated Visual Interface v6 (CIVI-6)

Starting... DONE (+)
Checking for previous errors... CAUGHT (-)
Recovering from previous crash... PARTIAL (=)
NOTE: CIVI-6 is running in TEXT MODE. CIVI-6 will attempt to re-enable the graphical UI as soon as possible.
Loading modules...
Garrisons and Knives - Defenses for New Settlements (G+K)... GOOD
Basic Newb's Workshop (BNW)... GOOD
Rivera-Friedrich weapons system (R+F)... GOOD
GuildSetup (GS)... GOOD
Modules loaded. You can access them from the Modules menu at any time.
Starting UI...

Jumble
Settlement Name: (unfounded)
Party Affiliation: [Team 1]

>   Make New Settlement
    Resources
Nearby Teams (2/3)
Technology
đēḃūģ ·pʈį·ņş
Overview
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"General Mastermind?" Balthazar muttered to himself, the then turns to Merque, "Any idea what he's talking about?"

"Beats me, but if this is bigger than we chalked up for..." He then turns to Mary, "Can you see if anyone in the hotel has escaped? If who I think has escaped really did, things might turn south if she lands in the wrong hands... In the meantime, I think I have a city to quell down. Gus is a dangerous fellow, and if left unchecked, will more than likely cause enough damage for this "General Mastermind" to take into consideration."
"I can look, but who exactly do you think escaped?" she asks. "I didn't know anyone was in there to begin with."
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Hmm, I mean we could, but without any gear? We'd be defenseless if we were caught by the enemy..."
"A good point..." the Dark King ponders this for a moment. "I might have an idea. I was given this in case of an emergency."

The Dark King pulls out a large wooden cube, marked with nine squares in a three-by-three grid. There appear to be some tools on the side, but upon closer inspection, they are completely flat, just decals on the cube.

"I'm told it can make all manner of objects, given the right resources. We would need some metal, of course, but I believe we can make armor with this."
Quote from: Fell RekekkaJusqua awakens to find himself at an inn. Strange, from the last thing he remembered, he was back at Liberte after exploring the world a bit. He grabs his gear (which still happens to be with him for some odd reason, and begins to head out of the inn and get a feeling as to where he exactly is.
Stepping out, he can see a destroyed city. Some sort of fight must have taken place here.

Amidst a pile of doors is a group of people, standing in front of some sort of magical tower. Jusqua can definitely tell something very powerful is housed in that tower, but what, he's not sure.

Looking at the sky, the stars have all but vanished. Only a couple of small dots and the moon are visible in the sky, the sun having set for the evening. As he watches though, new ones appear to blink into existence.

-------

Mary looks over to Jusqua. "Uh, like that guy, you mean?"
Quote from: Fishmaelgoosee honksksa lot and flalpps his wiings.
The cloaked woman jumps back, but then leans down. "A goose?"

She takes a piece of bread out of her pocket, tears a chunk off, crumbles it up a little, and offers some to Goose.

Fishmael

gooose poliitely easts the bread becasuue hhe likesb read.
ouns are they/she, pleas

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Jumble looks at the zalgo-covered "debug options" text and...doesn't click it.  Jumble doesn't feel like playing Civ 6 in any amount, given that he doesn't want to do what is the main point of the game.  Instead, he just opts to quit the game entirely.
j u m b l e !

Incendiary

I'm gonna just leave this.
Sienna and The Creator are just gonna do more interesting stuff throughout the multiverse.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Rekekka

"...No. The person I am looking for is a woman, and he also looks more like a fighter, not a hunter. That can't be her." Merque says. "Also, she'd more than likely be around a cleric. The man appears to be by himself."

Merque takes a look at the man who has appeared out of one of the ruins, trying to gauge if he is an ally or an enemy, and sees what he will do next.

---

"Well, if I had to guess, I think that tower would probably be my best bet to figuring out where I am exactly." Jusqua checks his gear beforehand. Yep, it looks like his armor, weapons, and spells still are with him. That's good. Perhaps the Dragon Harp can still work here? No... the Dragon isn't even here. There's no way he'd be able to mount the dragon at this point. Oh well, I guess it's on foot then.

Jusqua brandishes his shortsword, readies his Desolator tome on the other hand, and begins to walk towards the tower.

---

"Well, I guess we better find Rebecca then. If it's just a few resources, I am sure we can either sell them for money if we can't use them, or if we can, we can just use it." Priscilla looks around, and turns back to the Dark King, "Um, actually, where DID Rebecca run off to? Last I heard she was complaining about some... newspaper."
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Gus figured it's been long enough, and continues to expand his empire. His :D levels still seem to be high, so he annexes Suleiman's capitol, and creates a new city 6 tiles away from it. Finally! He's beginning to get an expansive empire! Now, while he lets the local politicians handle the civics of the city, he figures that Hildr's had enough time undergoing her metamorphosis, and begins to inch closer to her corner of the castle, in hopes to ask her about this "Wanderer's Library" some more.

---

Beaverton: 15
Beaverland: 8
Beavetopia: 5
Beaverville: 1
Istanbul: 2
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

Having had plenty of time to pick and choose and morph into a new form, Hildr finally breaks through her cocoon in her new form. Her new slick black figure almost shines in the light, and her new features, though somewhat intimidating, fit her new form quite well.

She decides to take a quick shower to clean off the fluids she'd covered herself in for a while now.

Rekekka

Gus, realizing that he just waltzed into... Hildr? He thinks that is Hildr anyway, taking a shower. He quickly backs out, and asks Hildr to come forth to the meeting room whenever she is available for some... strategy planning.
"Go to Brazil."