News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 4096, we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 01, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Means whant?

There's a typo, whichever way you read. It's made on purpose.
eh

PkmnQ

I don't like mushrooms, but its soup is very good.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I agree. I don't like mushroom, but I like MUSHROOM SOUP. It is indeed delicious.
eh

PkmnQ

The transparent color tag is hard to type, but the fact that it can conceal words is useful and that is very cool.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fortunately, I have a phone. My phone can do auto-correct and bumps the transparent tag for me.
eh

DipLeChip

Why are you all speaking in Transparent text? But I must say, it is very cool.
fdreerf is always right, no questions asked

DipLeChip#5515

All heil the red ensign

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yeah. It conceals things and is very cool (moist?). Also, welcome to the TBGs!
eh

PkmnQ

I'm decent at solving the Rubik's Cube. I cannot seem to get below 40 seconds, probably because I don't memorize. Also, I am going to continue using transparent tags.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI'm decent at solving the Rubik's Cube. I cannot seem to get below 40 seconds, probably because I don't memorize. Also, I am going to continue using transparent tags.
I can't go below 1 minute, not to mention 40 seconds. Probably I only uses 2 formulas. They are easy to memorize, but they are slow.
PkmnQo, cxu vi ankoraux uzas esperanto tie?
eh

PkmnQ

Alright, let's stop using transparent tags for now. Yes, I still use esperanto. I'm too bored to translate to Esperanto. Anyways, code golf time! There's this cool code golf-oriented python-based esoteric programming language called Pyth. Here's some example code.
::::::::::::*\IQ"IIIII"\V"IIII""IV""VV"\X"VIV""IX""XXXXX"\L"XXXX""XL""LL"\C"LXL""XC""CCCCC"\D"CCCC""CD""DD"\M"DCD""CM"Don't know what it does? Try it online!
Quine list

Wolfslime123

Skip the wait!
In just four minutes, you can get words with a service representative.
Read  brochure for more details.
Fifth caller we receive will get a special prize.
A real steal of a deal.
Message us soon!

Skip the wait!
In just
four minutes, you can get words with a service representative.
Read brochure for more details.
Fifth caller we receive will get a special prize.
A
real steal of a deal.
Message us soon!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

redgreenandblue

realicraft

why does the invisible tag make the text just not exist on macs
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

redgreenandblue

Quote from: realicraftwhy does the invisible tag make the text just not exist on macs
does that on my iphone too
perhaps apple didnt think people would be using message boards in 2020

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: PkmnQAlright, let's stop using transparent tags for now. Yes, I still use esperanto. I'm too bored to translate to Esperanto. Anyways, code golf time! There's this cool code golf-oriented python-based esoteric programming language called Pyth. Here's some example code.
::::::::::::*\IQ"IIIII"\V"IIII""IV""VV"\X"VIV""IX""XXXXX"\L"XXXX""XL""LL"\C"LXL""XC""CCCCC"\D"CCCC""CD""DD"\M"DCD""CM"Don't know what it does? Try it online!

sends an esperanto memory deleting machine, which also inserts english memories
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

i have a metal box that blocks me from forgetting things, ok?
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: PkmnQi have a metal box that blocks me from forgetting things, ok?

I sell and copyright the metal box. And I sold and copyrighted any way of that being revoked.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

SuperKamekArea

My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

redgreenandblue

Wolfslime123

They were talking to me, I guessed it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PkmnQ

Quote from: SausageMcSauce
Quote from: PkmnQi have a metal box that blocks me from forgetting things, ok?

I sell and copyright the metal box. And I sold and copyrighted any way of that being revoked.

Fun fact: That metal box is not the only existing metal box, don't you know? In fact, I mass produce them. What makes you think I would give you the copyright? Haha, nope.
Quine list

redgreenandblue

I am now changing my guess:
There will be another reply

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PkmnQ

import VMB

box = VMB.init()

@box.event
def onStart():
    box.vibrate(freq=440)

box.mainLoop("WW91IGFyZSBjdXJpb3VzLg==")

Example code for a programmable vibrating metal box (it just plays the A440 note, nothing special)
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Quote from: \//No way!
hey look someone posted I predicted the future B)