News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

S P R A W L

Started by Wolfslime123, Sep 14, 2020, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Faresight uses a TRAP before shooting a Rusher A with a Rares. (Well, I guess hands free, heh)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

Leif starts setting up a defensive turret.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

Joyous shoots the pistol gunner.

Wolfslime123

"Faresight", Leif, and "Joyous"

"Faresight" activates his TRAP system. After a short delay to gain information, a couple small light projectors mounted on his wrists and backpack send out streams of light, highlighting the positions of the enemy.

"Faresight" attacks Rusher A.
"Faresight": 8-3(Sniper)+1(TRAP)=6
Rusher A: 5-3(Baseball Bat)=2

"Faresight" eliminates Rusher A.

Leif sets up an Armor Turret.

"Joyous" attacks the Pistol Gunner.
"Joyous": 4+1(LMG)+1(TRAP)=6
Pistol Gunner: 4+1(Pistol)+2(Coward)=7

The pistol wielding looter pulls back behind his cover before "Joyous" can hit him.

Rusher B attacks "Joyous".
Rusher B: 1+3(Crowbar)=4
"Joyous": 1+0(LMG)=1

Rusher B charges "Joyous" with a screaming war cry and brings his crowbar down on her arm for 4 damage. "Joyous"'s attention is drawn to the melee looter, forcing her to target him if she must choose a target.

Pistol Gunner attacks Leif's Armor Turret.
Pistol Gunner: 3+1(Pistol)-2(Coward)=2
Armor Turret: 1-2(Armor Turret LMG)=-1

The pistoleer fires several shots which hit the turret for 4 damage.
____
Rusher A
0/7
Weapon: Baseball Bat

Rusher B
7/7
Weapon: Crowbar

Pistol Gunner
10/10
Weapon: Pistol

"Joyous"
12/16 hp

"Faresight"
16/16 hp

Leif
15/15 hp

Leif's Armor Turret
26/30 hp
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Fares then shoots Rusher B with Rares too.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Joyous Theta

Joyous uses a Reflexive Shock Treatment.

Blunderbus

Leif shoots at the pistol gunner, as does his turret.

Wolfslime123

"Joyous", Leif, and "Faresight"
"Joyous" pulls into cover and uses her Reflexive Shock Treatment techniques. Her medic training means she can take care of her own wounds. Apply pressure, measure and administrate 0.2 mL of Painkiller solution A, 1.3 mL of med gel...
"Joyous" recovers 3 hp and receives a +2 defense modifier
"Faresight" brings Rusher B into Rares' scope.
"Faresight": 6-3(Sniper)=3
Rusher B: 2-3(Crowbar)=-1

Rusher B leaves himself wide open, and Fares takes the opportunity.

Leif fires a burst at the Pistol Gunner from his rifle.
Leif: 10+2(Rifle)=12
Pistol Gunner: 8+1(Pistol)+1(Coward)=10

The Looter sees Leif point his gun at him and tries to get back behind cover, but Leif still catches him with the volley for 4 damage.

Leif's Armor Turret fires a barrage at the Pistol Gunner as well.
Armor Turret: 1-4(Armor Turret LMG)=-3
Pistol Gunner: 9+1(Pistol)+1(Coward)=9

The Armor Turret's gun fails to fire. It cycles through its unjamming sequence.

Pistol Gunner retaliates against Leif.
Pistol Gunner: 6+1(Pistol)-2(Coward)=5
Leif: 10+2(Rifle)=12

Blind firing from behind cover, Pistol Gunner misses horribly.
____
Rusher A
0/7
Weapon: Baseball Bat

Rusher B
0/7
Weapon: Crowbar

Pistol Gunner
6/10
Weapon: Pistol

"Joyous"
15/16 hp

"Faresight"
16/16 hp

Leif
15/15 hp

Leif's Armor Turret
26/30 hp
____
The Engineer kit's turret is controlled by a computer mounted on the Engineer's body. This reduces the chance of losing more expensive electronic equipment when a turret is destroyed, as the static turrets cannot move behind cover and out. This makes them much more replaceable, but has the drawback of forcing the Engineer to stay within a certain range of the turret, as well as limiting the number of turrets the Engineer can have running at once.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

"Of course the gun on this thing would break," Leif mutters, taking another shot at the pistol gunner.

Joyous Theta

Joyous gives a combat shot to Faresight.

Faressain

Ar'tler uses POGRS (offensive) and shoots the pistol gunner in a spree.

Wolfslime123

"Joyous" gives "Faresight" a combat shot. This one is tailored for a sniper, because things like adrenaline causing faster breathing and increased heart rate make it pretty hard to hold a steady aim. Instead, it does the opposite.
"Faresight" a +3 offense modifier.
"Faresight" orders POGRS to initiate enhanced combat analysis and guidance, and moves to attack. "9 o' clock, Move. 4 o' clock, Hazard. 4 o' clock, Fire."
"Faresight" receives +2 offense modifier, +2 defense modifier.

"Faresight" Fires at Pistol Gunner.
"Faresight": 6-3(Sniper)+2(POGRS)+2(Combat Shot)=8
Pistol Gunner: 2+1(Pistol)+1(Coward)=4

"Faresight" executes the Pistol Gunner.
____
"Joyous"
15/16 hp
____
POGRS scans the room. "Room clear. There are still possible hostiles in the in the storage room."

((fast travel?))
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"One bullet, one kill." Faresight whispered under his nose. "We'll move on."

Joyous Theta

Joyous takes a look around the now-cleared room.

Wolfslime123

One of the melee combatants had a phone. He looks to be on the young side.
hack into it pretty easily.
[Conversations with Jake]
You: How r u?
Jake: Fine. A little worried
You: Dont worry abt the food. I'm taking care of it. We'll have plenty of food when I come back.
Jake: Ok. Come back soon ok? Mom's worried about u. Especially since you came back that one time with a bullet wound.

There's also a set of notes. It details a technique.
Extra: Split Fire- Attack twice, splitting the damage between each attack. Multiple enemies can be targeted. Not applicable to snipers.

This might take a little while to learn, so make sure you're not interrupted or in the middle of something.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Joyous tries to learn the Split Fire so that she can oppress enemies better.

Faressain

Faresight sighs and watches Joyous. "Well, after learning that, we may need to go... the mission has to be continued."

Wolfslime123

"Faresight", "Joyous", and Leif
You're briefly interrupted by an investigating Looter, but he quickly deduces that all his friends are dead and there are three of you, so he makes a quick retreat.

Joyous learned a new active ability.

When you reach the storage room, you find several hostages locked in a room behind a locked door. They see you through the window.

One stands up and goes up to the door.
"Are- are you gonna free us? We won't get in the way I promise just let us go!"

((Hmm... Do you guys have visible indicators that you work with the government?(badges, patches, etc.) You guys don't have uniforms and get to choose your outfits after all, so I'm leaving it up to you.))
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Quote from: \//"Faresight", "Joyous", and Leif
You're briefly interrupted by an investigating Looter, but he quickly deduces that all his friends are dead and there are three of you, so he makes a quick retreat.

Joyous learned a new active ability.

When you reach the storage room, you find several hostages locked in a room behind a locked door. They see you through the window.

One stands up and goes up to the door.
"Are- are you gonna free us? We won't get in the way I promise just let us go!"

((Hmm... Do you guys have visible indicators that you work with the government?(badges, patches, etc.) You guys don't have uniforms and get to choose your outfits after all, so I'm leaving it up to you.))

(Faresight doesn't, mostly because he's a sniper scanner after all, and the badges would've made it obvious that Faresight would be a priority target)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Joyous looks for a way to open the door. "We're here to help," she says, pulling a badge out.

Wolfslime123

"Faresight", "Joyous", and Leif

"Oh thank god."

...How are you gonna get them out?

The door is made of wood, it's got a ball doorknob with an integrated lock.
There's a glass window that isn't reinforced.
It's locked, and none of you can lockpick, nor do you have the tools.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Stand far away from the window everybody!" Joyous tells the hostages, before preparing to throw something at the window, and if there's nothing around, shoot it.