News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

sparkycinnamon

Joseph looks around for anything possibly interesting.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

The pizza man, having not actually delivered the pizzas yet, heads back to fetch another none pizza with left beef before he arrives at the hotel and approaches the group.

"Here's your pizza," the pizza man says, giving four pizza boxes to whoever is nearby to take it, "The open box is mine. Glory to the Shutterstock empire, may we all find our place within the image library one day!"

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Jumble puts down the megaphone and walks closer to the woman.  "Wait, the city's been destroyed?  I thought it always looked like that."
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Rekekka

Quote from: Psychodoe"So there's no threat presently?" She asks, hesitantly lowering her appendages.

Gus chuckled a bit. The man didn't look like too much of a threat, but over confidence could end up being their enemy too. He then lets the deer know that if the man tries anything, to get some incantation ready. Probably something that swaps his heart and kidney or something.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Faressain

(continuing Fares and Gus journey)

Fares looked at Thartler... or where he was sitting, besieging the city with masses of bad OCs. Fares readied the katana and instead used the signature skill on Timon. It hit, but then Fares got knocked back by saccharine weapons.

Thartler also decided to pay 'a visit' to Tymewalk - aka conquer any of his domains in revenge.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Psychodoe

"Huh." Hildr just feels more confused. "Well... uh, I guess... You know what, I'm going to check up on Goose. He's recently waddled back over here, and I'm a little curious where he left off to. I'm also a little curious if he left behind that sample that was unaccounted for. Just call me when you need me, incantations are unnecessary considering everyone here is...well, fleshy."

With that, Hildr walked off to talk to Goose.

"Hey there, hows it been? I get you're a busy bird and all, but you wouldn't mind if I had a sample of your saliva or a feather or whatever, would you? There's a rather curious specimen I suspect you accidentally left behind and I'd just like to be sure if it's yours and not some malevolent eldritch abomination from non-dimensional space or whatever."
Fehu Uruz Thurisaz Ansuz Raidho Kenaz
Gebo Wunjo Hagal Naudhiz Isa Jera
Eihwaz Perthro Algiz Sowelu Tiwaz Berkano
Ehwaz Mannaz Laguz Ingwaz Dagaz Othala

Fishmael

gooose honkns and thenne spits on the flrlloor. hehthen wataddles intoto the estatas kitcchen andncasuuses more ofhis sigianature mischief.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Psychodoe

"..." "Oookay then." Hildr produces a vial, collects the spit, and tucks it away safely so she examine it later. For now...

"Did you need me to stay around here and help out Gus or do you think you've got this? I'm expecting a few pigs in the labs and getting our workforce started would be of great benefit to our operations here."

Rekekka

Gus informs the deer that while it would be helpful, and also would give him some more insight on what type of person Hildr is, it's ultimately up to the deer if the research is more important, or if the deer would like to nab some human samples before she goes back to her quarters.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

Hildr decides it's better to not sit this one out and looks toward the army brought forth. Quite a few troops. Quite a few materials... More specifically, quite a bit of meat on their bones as well. Obviously it'd be difficult to deal with each soldier individually, there's just too many. The solution is obvious. If she can't, then a swarm might. With a clawed tentacle she impales her first specimen and drags the man closer.

The man struggles a bit, but it's futile. Another tentacle injects itself into him, leaving behind something. Suddenly she releases him, the body kneeling as though in prayer, it's arms and legs slowly melded together. Protrusions make themselves apparent on the soldier, and from those protrusions parasitic life sprouts from within.

The soldier had now become a hive for some parasitic life form, and there are many of them crawling and flying from the figure, who is now screaming out a most inhuman screech. He appears stationary, but some kind of flesh-like material slowly spreads out from around him. She's not quite done though. There's still plenty of specimens out in the field after all.

Rekekka

Gus looks at the abomination that's been created, in utter awe, but also some concern. He asks if there's a way to reverse any of the... terrain damage once the skirmish is over so that the civilians don't flip out about the flesh and fluids being everywhere. He also begins to hack and teleport some of the soldiers away from the battlefield (sending them thusly to Brazil in the process.)
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

"Yeah, I mean its flesh, not iron or stone or whatever. It can be cut from the ground, burned, eaten up by acid, you can get pretty creative with removal. I prefer cutting it from the ground though, can't let any material go to waste after all."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Hmmm.... Well, its worth a shot anyway. Tell me, who are the other people out there? I don't recognize that uniform from anywhere..."
"Well, you see, I'm not entirely sure myself. I don't fully recognize everyone there, actually," The Dark King said. "That woman though... she looks so familiar..."
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Ah, well. You see, I am a wyvern rider by trade. You could say I am a trained killer, but I don't like stooping that low unless it's necessary. I prefer to.... reeducate them in their ways. To show them the error of their thought process, and change it to better suit the state, so to speak." Merque said, "I like to keep things in order, and so do most of my employers. If you need an example...." Merque looks at the small ragtag group in front of the group of researchers, "If things go awry, I can take care of them for you quite simply. Hm hm hm."
The man looks suspiciously at Merque. "A fair proposition, but how do we know you won't betray us at the end of all of this?"
Quote from: Joyous ThetaThe pizza man, having not actually delivered the pizzas yet, heads back to fetch another none pizza with left beef before he arrives at the hotel and approaches the group.

"Here's your pizza," the pizza man says, giving four pizza boxes to whoever is nearby to take it, "The open box is mine. Glory to the Shutterstock empire, may we all find our place within the image library one day!"
"Um... thank you..." the Dark King says, confusedly.
Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersJumble puts down the megaphone and walks closer to the woman.  "Wait, the city's been destroyed?  I thought it always looked like that."
"Nope. Ever since the Harbingers of Chaos came through here after the Rift opened, we've been locked in battle defending the research complex."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

"Ah. Well, the Hotel that I based myself in while this cataclysmic event happened had some supplies I'd be willing to spare. There are also some people I am sure you could put to use as well. Some of those miscreants you might be looking for... Harbingers of Chaos, was it?" Merque says.

---

"Which one, the one that has the megaphone or...?"
"Go to Brazil."

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

"Hold on, the rift?  And there are other Harbingers too?"
j u m b l e !

Joyous Theta

"Why?" Lea asks the woman, confused.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Ah. Well, the Hotel that I based myself in while this cataclysmic event happened had some supplies I'd be willing to spare. There are also some people I am sure you could put to use as well. Some of those miscreants you might be looking for... Harbingers of Chaos, was it?" Merque says.
"Yeah," the man says. He looks back to his group. "We are running low on supplies..."

He ponders this for a moment.

"Well... all right, Mr., um... what was your name again?"
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Which one, the one that has the megaphone or...?"
"Yes, yes, her. Something's strange about her. Like she isn't supposed to be here either..."
Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbers"Hold on, the rift?  And there are other Harbingers too?"
Quote from: Joyous Theta"Why?" Lea asks the woman, confused.
The woman sighs. "Allow me to explain."

"See, we all lived in this city, right? And one day, several years back, some research firm sets up this big complex for something. We didn't quite know what, until about a week ago. They were working on some sort of... dimensional beam, and it tore open a rift. That when the Harbingers- you folks- came through."

"Looking at you up close, you don't seem much like Harbingers of Chaos... so perhaps something else happened in the meantime? I'm not sure, but I remember that orange cat destroying one of our walls on the east side of the complex. The other Harbingers did this as well. Some guy... the Garrison Master, he called himself- he said he knew you were a powerful threat. So we held out in the complex, so you guys couldn't wreak havoc on any OTHER universes. Or, well, this one also."

"I dunno where you guys came from, but there's a reason we're suspicious, so if that doesn't match up with what you've got, you'd better explain now."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Merque catches the woman mention an orange cat. "Merque is the name, and I heard your companion mentioned an orange cat? I think I might have a way to take care of your feline problem if it's who I am thinking... hm hm hm." He flashes what appears to be some sort of mechanical collar with some sort of battery looking part on the back. "Got this from a friend. Do you know what it is?"

---

"Right, well then... Maybe we get closer and investigate? Obviously don't waltz in. We don't know if they're friendly or not at least..." Rebecca suggested.
"Go to Brazil."

Joyous Theta

"Wait, hold on, I forgot to ask somebody else for their toppings," Joyous Theta points directly at the screen currently displaying these words. "What do YOU want on YOUR pizza?"

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

"I...haven't actually heard of any of this, but it makes sense?  Anything from you, Lea?"
j u m b l e !

Joyous Theta

Lea shakes her head, unsure of what any of this is, given that she had just randomly logged into that house before with no knowledge of anything before this, and also the fact that she appeared to be unable to contact anyone she knew from what she could tell...

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell RekekkaMerque catches the woman mention an orange cat. "Merque is the name, and I heard your companion mentioned an orange cat? I think I might have a way to take care of your feline problem if it's who I am thinking... hm hm hm." He flashes what appears to be some sort of mechanical collar with some sort of battery looking part on the back. "Got this from a friend. Do you know what it is?"
"No clue," she says. "Why, is it especially important?"
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Right, well then... Maybe we get closer and investigate? Obviously don't waltz in. We don't know if they're friendly or not at least..." Rebecca suggested.
The Dark King nods. "Of course. I don't fully know what they're planning myself, honestly. I just have a vague idea of what's going on."
Quote from: Joyous Theta"Wait, hold on, I forgot to ask somebody else for their toppings," Joyous Theta points directly at the screen currently displaying these words. "What do YOU want on YOUR pizza?"
Uh...

Me?

Tymewalk?

Well I am kinda hungry. Can I get a supreme pizza with uh... peppers, onions, black olives, extra cheese, and... heck, throw meat and pineapples on there too.
Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbers"I...haven't actually heard of any of this, but it makes sense?  Anything from you, Lea?"
Quote from: Joyous ThetaLea shakes her head, unsure of what any of this is, given that she had just randomly logged into that house before with no knowledge of anything before this, and also the fact that she appeared to be unable to contact anyone she knew from what she could tell...
"Well then, if you guys aren't the Harbingers, then who is?" she asks, pretty confused.

Rekekka

"Well you see, this object should be able to suppress your little feline problem. Just slip the collar on the cat, and then... well, I can assume you can figure out what happens next." Merque tells the person.

Suddenly, a robed man appears right behind Merque, he looks to be an old man too, more than likely a magician. "Merque, what are you doing now...?"

Name: Balthazar
Appearance: Hood shrouds his face, and robes covering his entire body.
Inventory (not too many items please): Magic is everything!

---

"Well then, I guess we should get closer then. Is everyone ready?" Priscilla asked the group.
"Go to Brazil."

Fishmael

goosose puts a woooden spoono in gus's's blendder and turnrs it on. heehheheeee.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Jumble turns around to see the robed man.  "Like that one!  That's a Harbinger of Chaos right there!" he screams in shock.
j u m b l e !