News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Incendiary

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: DeepFriedBaconThe creator prepares to fight the incoming evil forces about to enter this planet. He stands out the front of the hotel and powers up the air raid siren.

Meanwhile, trillions of alien ships enter the atmosphere.
(Right now there's a barrier blocking entry, so there's nowhere for those ships to come from (or even physically fit in the universe without crashing into something).)
And the ships crash.

However, One ship managed to breach this shield through some weird video game exploit.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Rekekka

Gus, noticing the army outside of his borders, motions to his temporary ally to ready his arms. He then readies his tomes and katana, and heads down towards the army.

---

The guards look at each other for a moment, then they walk away to retrieve the supplies Hildr needs.

---

"...great evil?"

Rebecca ponders on those words for a bit. Does he mean Orangekit? He DID try to capture her awhile back. But no that can't be right, the cat never really meant harm to begin with. The GM? No... he erased himself, so unless he's somehow still here, he can't be it.

"Rebecca, are you alright?" Priscilla looks at the distraught archer with a concerning gaze.

"Oh... yeah, I'm alright. I'm just trying to make sense of what I heard."

"Do you think this person who captured us might have anything to do with this?"

"Hmm, that might be a start actually. Maybe we should locate and interrogate him?"

"With out current state? I think we don't have much of a chance. Maybe if we could get geared up and gather more information on him..."

The two sit in silence for a moment, before Rebecca pipes up again.

"Well then, I guess we should get started on that then! We should get out of this hotel first, and then maybe we can find a town to get geared up."

Priscilla nods in agreement, and the two continue to look for an exit.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Fishmael

This is actually what Goose planned, or some offshoot of a contingency within the many co-occurring operatives in his mind. Now, he quickly flies back into the room, as he is a goose who can fly, and steals the gun back from Joyous Theta before jumping back out the window and heading towards Gus's base of operations. The effects of the books, howeverer, are... faideing...
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Joyous Theta

Shutterstock Watermark looks at the alien ship disgruntled. Clearly they owned the concept of aliens, having previously captured them and put them in their library. This seemed like a breach of copyright, and Shutterstock Watermark would not stand for such a breach! As such, they prepare to sue this one remaining alien ship into oblivion!

-

Joyous Theta unloads the Dark King from the gun while goose is midflight, before grabbing a nearby phone. "What do you two want on yours?" she calls after Rebecca and Priscilla.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DeepFriedBacon
Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: DeepFriedBaconThe creator prepares to fight the incoming evil forces about to enter this planet. He stands out the front of the hotel and powers up the air raid siren.

Meanwhile, trillions of alien ships enter the atmosphere.
(Right now there's a barrier blocking entry, so there's nowhere for those ships to come from (or even physically fit in the universe without crashing into something).)
And the ships crash.

However, One ship managed to breach this shield through some weird video game exploit.
(I mean, my point is that the ships shouldn't be able to enter the atmosphere in the first place. Not to mention the video game universe was destroyed by Goose, so there's no exploits anymore.)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

"H-huh?" Rebecca was a bit confused, what did this person mean by "what do you want on yours"?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Joyous Theta

"Your pizza, what do you want on your pizza?" Joyous Theta says, ignoring the fact that Rebecca didn't seem to actually be saying anything.

Rekekka

"Umm...." Rebecca does not no how to respond. "I guess anything is fine, really. I'm not particularly hungry..."
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell Rekekka"...great evil?"

Rebecca ponders on those words for a bit. Does he mean Orangekit? He DID try to capture her awhile back. But no that can't be right, the cat never really meant harm to begin with. The GM? No... he erased himself, so unless he's somehow still here, he can't be it.

"Rebecca, are you alright?" Priscilla looks at the distraught archer with a concerning gaze.

"Oh... yeah, I'm alright. I'm just trying to make sense of what I heard."

"Do you think this person who captured us might have anything to do with this?"

"Hmm, that might be a start actually. Maybe we should locate and interrogate him?"

"With out current state? I think we don't have much of a chance. Maybe if we could get geared up and gather more information on him..."

The two sit in silence for a moment, before Rebecca pipes up again.

"Well then, I guess we should get started on that then! We should get out of this hotel first, and then maybe we can find a town to get geared up."

Priscilla nods in agreement, and the two continue to look for an exit.
Actually, it looks like there's a fire escape at the end of the hall. Normally they have some warning about how the alarm will sound, but this one... weirdly doesn't.
Quote from: FishmaelThis is actually what Goose planned, or some offshoot of a contingency within the many co-occurring operatives in his mind. Now, he quickly flies back into the room, as he is a goose who can fly, and steals the gun back from Joyous Theta before jumping back out the window and heading towards Gus's base of operations. The effects of the books, howeverer, are... faideing...
Quote from: Joyous ThetaJoyous Theta unloads the Dark King from the gun while goose is midflight, before grabbing a nearby phone. "What do you two want on yours?" she calls after Rebecca and Priscilla.
The resulting fumble from the gun causes the Dark King to fall out, plummeting to the ground.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!"

Before he hits the ground though, he stops. And then goes back up.

"!haaaaaaaaaA"

He flies back up towards where the gun was unloaded, disappears, then re-appears in the hallway in front of Priscilla and Rebecca.

"-hwemos ereh eb tsum-"

The Dark King takes a deep breath, coughing and sputtering as he hunches over.

"Oh my," he says, breathing heavily. "I'm getting a little old for that trick."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

"You want me to order a drink with your pizza?" Joyous Theta asks the Dark King, a bit concerned.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous Theta"You want me to order a drink with your pizza?" Joyous Theta asks the Dark King, a bit concerned.
The Dark King coughs a little.

"Erm, why not?" he says.

Fishmael

"PleAse, sirr..." Goose says, trying to keep his comHONKposure. "You must come with me, it is imperative that you meet my adversa- averdsar- adsaravarery... please come to beaavertton theesnext ttiem you have the chance honk honk honk" gooosoeo starrtsl flappingg hiswiinggs in a vaererry misicheievaiious manner and runningn arouround the room, causising a ruckkus.
ouns are they/she, pleas

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

"They didn't notice me?  Well then the only solution is to YELL HARDER!  CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Rekekka

"Wait... there are people outside?" Priscilla asked.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fishmael"PleAse, sirr..." Goose says, trying to keep his comHONKposure. "You must come with me, it is imperative that you meet my adversa- averdsar- adsaravarery... please come to beaavertton theesnext ttiem you have the chance honk honk honk" gooosoeo starrtsl flappingg hiswiinggs in a vaererry misicheievaiious manner and runningn arouround the room, causising a ruckkus.
The Dark King crouches down and smiles. "Don't worry, my waterfowl friend. I'll be sure to go there in due time."
Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbers"They didn't notice me?  Well then the only solution is to YELL HARDER!  CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"
(Whoops, that's my bad, I think I meant to type something up in the last turn but didn't.)

The woman takes her megaphone, notices Lea is next to her, and decides not to use it.

"If you are not a Harbinger of Chaos, then explain the destruction you have brought upon this city!"
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Wait... there are people outside?" Priscilla asked.
"Why, of course. Take a look out the window."

Rekekka

Rebecca and Priscilla peek outside to see the weird looking officials around the area. Rebecca takes a notice of something though, someone familiar...

"Wait a minute, is that Lady Lyndis?!"

---

Merque speaks up to the strange group again.

"Ahem. Hello? I was wondering if you needed any assistance. I can provide some of my... trades if you will."
"Go to Brazil."

Joyous Theta

"Um, guess I'll just get water unless you have any objections to that," Joyous Theta says, holding the phone. "Hello? Shutterstock 3: The Sauciest and the Bossiest? I'll have three medium pizzas, one sausage, one with meatballs, onions, and black olives, and one with just cheese. Oh, and a bottle of water!"

Fishmael

gooosoe honkks at theheta foro a none pizza withth left beefe.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Joyous Theta

"Oh actually, give me another small none pizza with left beef please."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell RekekkaMerque speaks up to the strange group again.

"Ahem. Hello? I was wondering if you needed any assistance. I can provide some of my... trades if you will."
A young man steps forward. "What kind of trades?"
Quote from: Fell RekekkaRebecca and Priscilla peek outside to see the weird looking officials around the area. Rebecca takes a notice of something though, someone familiar...

"Wait a minute, is that Lady Lyndis?!"
"Indeed. She was taken here along with the rest of you. But I'm not quite sure she'd recognize you," the Dark King says. "The multiverse is... quite complicated."

Rekekka

"Hmmm.... Well, its worth a shot anyway. Tell me, who are the other people out there? I don't recognize that uniform from anywhere..."

---

"Ah, well. You see, I am a wyvern rider by trade. You could say I am a trained killer, but I don't like stooping that low unless it's necessary. I prefer to.... reeducate them in their ways. To show them the error of their thought process, and change it to better suit the state, so to speak." Merque said, "I like to keep things in order, and so do most of my employers. If you need an example...." Merque looks at the small ragtag group in front of the group of researchers, "If things go awry, I can take care of them for you quite simply. Hm hm hm."
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

Having been called upon by Gus to defend the kingdom, Hildr makes her way over to him. "So what're we looking at?" She asks as she examines the situation. Already her tendril begin to slowly poise themselves above her head in a striking pose not dissimilar to that of a scorpion tail. (Keep in mind before this she was at the library and doesn't really have a strong grasp of the situation.)
Fehu Uruz Thurisaz Ansuz Raidho Kenaz
Gebo Wunjo Hagal Naudhiz Isa Jera
Eihwaz Perthro Algiz Sowelu Tiwaz Berkano
Ehwaz Mannaz Laguz Ingwaz Dagaz Othala

Rekekka

Gus tells Hildr about Faresain's rival, and how he brought an army to his kingdom. Probably some sort of rivalry between the two, indirectly causing a battle within his realm. While at it, he also informs the deer that Faresain is temporarily helping them out.
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

"So there's no threat presently?" She asks, hesitantly lowering her appendages.
Fehu Uruz Thurisaz Ansuz Raidho Kenaz
Gebo Wunjo Hagal Naudhiz Isa Jera
Eihwaz Perthro Algiz Sowelu Tiwaz Berkano
Ehwaz Mannaz Laguz Ingwaz Dagaz Othala

Fishmael

gooos eatss his noneapizz wiht left beath, hoknks, and retturns to guss's crib. he can's't rememberr whhy hewasbackcak at the shotel in the hfirtst plac.e
ouns are they/she, pleas