News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Vending Machine Of Power

Started by Zoomreddin, Jan 28, 2013, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

You get this sentence.

I insert [Added by poster - because this is content]
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Fishmael

You get [Removed by moderator].

I insert the Eye of the Undying One.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Faressain

You get the Scythe of the Death.

I insert one of Rainbow Dash's dead bodies.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get Rainbow Dash's alive bodies.

I insert PkmnQ's post that is removed by DownsGameClub today.
eh

PkmnQ

You get the comma from befunge.

I insert the word "before".
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

You get the word "Today on FOX news"

I insert a shotgun shell again.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

You get an explosion.

I insert a 'B' + 'a' + + 'a' + 'a'
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get Ba aa.

I insert purple pictures.
eh

PkmnQ

You get comic sans.

I insert 'B' + 'a' + + 'a' + 'a' (evaluate it in javascript!)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a piece of paper. It says,
Please use the console.log function or the text function or I can't evaluate it for you.

I insert a bunch of Javascript code.
var console = "B" + "a" + " " + "a" + "a";
console.log(console);
eh

PkmnQ

You get an error that says console.log is not a function. Do you see your error?

I insert console.log("B"+"a"++"a"+"a")
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a console, saying
Ba aa
I insert PkmnQ's signature.
eh

PkmnQ

You get a piece of paper that says "IT'S SUPPOSED TO SAY BaNaNa, BYRON! THE +'a' EVALUATES TO NaN! ACTUALLY RUN IT IN JS!"

I insert a BaNaNa.
Quine list

Faressain

You get a Not a Word error.

I insert the three sandboxes: Minecraft, Terraria and Starbound.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

You get a 4 dimensional sandbox game

I insert a million pennies
🌱

SausageMcSauce

You get an atom of air.

I insert a cat.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

redgreenandblue

You get a cat, but it is painted blue now.

I insert y=x
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

You get ℝ.

I insert a bowl of macaroni.  It's not even cooked.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

PkmnQ

You get burnt by magma, and a few minutes later, a piece of paper comes out that says "Thank you!"

I insert bread.
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

You get bread made of Organic Purple Wheat.

I insert some bacon.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get some salt, taken from the bacon. It weighs 100 grams.

I insert a post it note from my tuition teacher to my sister.
eh

redgreenandblue

You get the shredded remains of the post-it note.

I insert myself.
🌱

PkmnQ

Quine list

Incendiary

You get YouTube Banana™

I insert "I used this site on PS4"
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a sentence.

I insert Donald Trump.
eh