News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

In Your DREAMS!

Started by Epicness123, Aug 31, 2020, 09:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Ruby makes a spear and tosses it at the creature, with way more accuracy and power than she'd ever be able to manage in the real world.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

The spear stabs it through the head, defeating it and making it vanish into smoke.

It'll be back.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

Locke gets up. His wounds slowly start to regenerate.

"Eugh... I'm covered in blood!" Locke says in disgust.

Flake looks in awe. "How... how did you survive that monster?"
au
tbger since 2013

Joyous Theta

"Oh right, I got a job..." Craig quickly runs off, not acknowledging the creature's previous existence at all.

"Um, can somebody tell me what's going on?" Susie asks.

Blunderbus

"...I wish I knew."

Isaac flies over to Locke. "Dude, are you OK!?"

Wolfslime123

The blood also dissipates.

Alan appears.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just kinda grossed out, that's all." Locke brushes off the blood dripping from his mouth. He materializes a glass of water and glugs it down.

He sees Alan. "Oh, hey Alan. You missed a lot just now."
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

"Woah, what happened to you? You're covered in blood!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

"Giant monster thing attacked me." Locke said.
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

"So you can just like... get stabbed in the face and be perfectly fine? That's... well, that's something."

"Guess you'll only poof out of existence if you want to, then?"

Epicness123

"You... got swiped at all those times and you're already fine again... You all are definitely strange beings." Flake says, still in awe.
au
tbger since 2013

sparkycinnamon

Jackson comes out of his backpack, having hidden in there the whole time the others were fighting the beast.

"Uhh, so, uh, what happened while I was gone? Is that, thing gone?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Blunderbus

"Yeah, it's gone. Thankfully..."

Isaac shrugged. "I don't quite get it either. Maybe it's something to do with this world."

Fishmael

"Dream figment, I have a question," Amy asks, referring to Flake. "What exactly is on the other side of these holes that keep forming?"
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Epicness123

"I... I don't know. Craig here has always told me that if I fell into one, I'd be sucked out of existence."
au
tbger since 2013

Fishmael

Amy thought for a moment. Surely, if she were to enter one of these, it would only call for her end in this particular plane of existence, right? Honestly, the thought seemed tempting, if not awfully risky. The worst would most likely be that she could never dream again, but the best? One could only imagine. "I think I might like to investigate one of these holes," she says.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Epicness123

"Going into one of those holes is dangerous! You might die!" Flake exclaims.
au
tbger since 2013

Joyous Theta

Susie decides to go off and turn into a giant centipede again in case the creature comes back.

Fishmael

Whether or not Amy actually heard Flake or just ignored the dream figment altogether may be left to the imagination, as the warning did not dissuade the allure that the realm's punctures held. "How long have these holes been appearing?" she asks.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Epicness123

Flake shakes his head. "Dunno... about... four months, maybe?"
au
tbger since 2013