News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The War: Fakemon RP (Chapter 12: Reunions...Good & Bad)

Started by SpicyMeatball, Feb 28, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: Beagelcan someone remind me where my characters are?
Luna- Near Laina
Izzy- at that horrendous subterranean place
Justise- With Del's party
Teresa- galaxy labs???
Millie- Near her parents

That's all i know lol

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: BeagelI asked a couple pages ago but I don't want to sift through the argument so can someone please give me a recap of what my characters were doing

also floofy go be a platypus if you want to use the collection of six characters "[bork]" to replace other collections of characters of various lengths
what
previously known as Floofy

CellularData

Quote from: Floofy
Quote from: BeagelI asked a couple pages ago but I don't want to sift through the argument so can someone please give me a recap of what my characters were doing

also floofy go be a platypus if you want to use the collection of six characters "[bork]" to replace other collections of characters of various lengths
what
ignore her she is advertising her website
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: epicanna27

what
no but now im intersted
but how do i know she isnt gonna steal IPs?

CellularData

Quote from: Floofywhat
no but now im intersted
you dont

me and smiley are also admins btw

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: Beagelcan someone remind me where my characters are?
Luna- Near Laina
Izzy- at that horrendous subterranean place
Justise- With Del's party
Teresa- galaxy labs???
Millie- Near her parents

That's all i know lol
(Wasn't Del's party with Trevor/Mavis/Sevastten/Jason/XB-01/Cyberna/et al. in the cave? Cuz I remember they at least got the orb from Aquari-, er, what's left of her.)

Trevor nervously and slowly paces around. He's still very concerned about that noise, and very concerned as to where his teammates have gone.

"Seriously, guys, this isn't funny! Did you forget this is a war zone?!" he continued whispering, hoping they'd come out soon and reveal it was all just a very unfunny joke.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: epicanna27ignore her she is advertising her website
no but now im intersted
you dont

now i feel left out rip

CellularData

Quote from: Floofyno but now im intersted
you dont

now i feel left out rip
you can ask her

SpicyMeatball

anyways
uh
i'm not entirely sure what to post
we need a plott

Tymewalk

I have something in mind, at least for Trevor's group anyways. Did they get the orb from Aquarius?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tymewalk

Trevor steps out of the path.

"All right, where are you guys hiding?" he asks somewhat angrily to the members of the cave. "I know you're in here, XB-01, and I know Cyberna's in on this as well."

Faressain

Nobody will forget... Even though it's lost by time...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

You know, if we think about it... this, unlike CoPKMN, never really ended.