News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Logic Leaps

Started by Blunderbus, Mar 12, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

If higher dimensions exist, they are part of the set of everything. If higher dimensions are part of everything, and the gods want the earth to be everything, the gods want the earth to be higher dimensions and everything else.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

If the gods  want earth to be higher dimensions, and ignorant scientists can't see higher dimensions, higher dimensions doesn't exist.
eh

SausageMcSauce

If higher dimensions don't exist, and they want earth be in higher dimensions, then Earth is nonexistent.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

If the earth is nonexistant, it is nothing. If the earth is nothing, it is everything. If the earth is everything, and the gods wanted esrth to bhe everything, the gods succeeded.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

If the gods succeeded, the gods must be omnipotent.

SausageMcSauce

And because I don't know what the word 'omnipotent' means, then nobody knows what the gods mean.

redgreenandblue

If nobody knows what the gods mean, nobody knows what the average god looks like

Byron_Inc_TBG

If nobody knows what the average god look like, gods don't exist.
eh

SausageMcSauce

If gods are nonexistent, and the gods wanted Earth to be everything, then everything that is not Earth exists.

PkmnQ

If the Earth is everything, and the set of everything contains things that are not Earth, the Earth contains things that are not Earth. If the Earth contains things that are not Earth, and everything that is not Earth exists, then the Earth contains things that exist.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

If the earth contains things that exist, and scratch projects exist, and computers exist, then scratch projects are contained in the earth instead of scratch servers, thus, scratch servers contain nothing
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SausageMcSauce

If Scratch's data is in the earth, then every site's data is in the Earth.

PkmnQ

If every site's data is in the Earth, and there exists Mariana's Web, then we can access Mariana's Web in Earth.
Quine list

Incendiary

If we can access Mariana's web, and that's a private website, everything we access is private.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Maew Nryang

If everything we access is private, then Scratch has got private messaging.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Tymewalk

If Scratch has private messaging, then the ST implements rejected suggestions.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

robertscool

I'm hiring a group of time travellers to come on an epic mission to fight crime across the 4th dimension.
If you're interested, interview was yesterday
:lol:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: robertscoolI'm hiring a group of time travellers to come on an epic mission to fight crime across the 4th dimension.
If you're interested, interview was yesterday
:lol:
Hi, please don't get off-topic.

Back to the game:
If Scratch implement rejected suggestions, then the Scratch will be closed due to the chaos that leads to.
eh

PkmnQ

If Scratch will be closed, then Scratch will be nothing. If Scratch will be nothing, then Scratch will be everything.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

If Scratch will be everything, and the Earth is everything, then Scratch is earth.
eh

SausageMcSauce

If Scratch is Earth, then every website is Earth.

PkmnQ

If every website is Earth, and there are more than one websites, there is more than one Earth.
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

If there is more than one earth, and every Earth is a website, then space travel to go to and from website planets almost monopolises the economy.

Byron_Inc_TBG

If space travel almost monopolies the economy, then space travel must be possible. If space travel is possible, then there must be a lot rockets. If there are a lot rockets, the -Rocket- trend that I hate a lot should exist. If the -Rocket- trend exists, then every Scratcher can fly.
eh

Incendiary

If every scratcher can fly, and scratch is everything, then everyone is a scratcher.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce