News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The final battle! TBGers vs 1000 n00bs!

Started by Xenon, Jul 07, 2016, 02:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

After I finish slicing Noob 400 to bits with my lightsaber, since Napoleon didn't actually kill him, I promptly implode noob 401
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Faressain

N00b 402 was DeepFriedBacon, who promptly was given a definition of "struck down" in the nutshell - dead. That meant N00b 402 died from correcting the not-a-mistake.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

PkmnQ

Error noob 403: Forbidden

You are not allowed to view this reply.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 405 tried to be an error as the last few n00bs, but failed. They were blocked for the whole network.
eh

PkmnQ

Noob 407 was planning to kill Noob 408, but when he went to order a knife from amazon, he recieved a 408 Request Timeout error. Noob 406 was there to see it and laughed so hard he died.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 407 and Amazon had a battle after failing to buy a knife. N00b 407 lost a few seconds later and died.
eh

SausageMcSauce

PkmnQ

Noob 409 tried to save Noob 408 but it was rainy so he slipped off the cliff.
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Incendiary

Noob 411 tried to sneak into a girls only club but failed and was crushed to death.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 412 tried to enter Scratch forum's dustbin but failed.
Error 412: Authorization error
They died with a shock.
eh

PkmnQ

Noob 413 tried to say the digits of pi backwards, but he said the last digit of pi, so he was killed by the NSA.
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

Noob 414 skydived without a parachute (because he could not understand that parachutes exist)

Faressain

N00b 415 thought that watching ponies would help. They are promptly assimilated by Borg network and killed soon after they think it's some big fandom about ponies.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

SausageMcSauce

Noob 416 was sacrificed to get rid of some sandwich that was clogging the first page of the TBGs.

Faressain

N00b 417 made the said sandwich and was torn apart by a sandwich-hater.

Nambaseking01

Noob 418 died somehow.

Nobody knows how.
hey look, another one of those signatures

Incendiary

Noob 419 died because SOMEBODY copied somebody else's location.

Shpore

Noob 420 froze to death in Greenland.

Faressain

N00b 421 died in heat of Death Valley

Seam49

noob 422 died from the extra 2, which many do not know has very sharp pointy bits.

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 423 bumped this topic and was executed by moderators.
eh

Seam49

noob 424 used alt-f12 and the object thrower backfired on him (ksp).

Byron_Inc_TBG

N00b 425 doesn't use the n00b format, and was killed by n00b 383.
eh