News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

FizzBuzzFuzz

Started by Blunderbus, Aug 05, 2020, 05:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanbobe

Er... Tyme, you were supposed to say Fuzz.

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Seanbobe

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Seanbobe

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fizz
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Quote from: seanbobeEr... Tyme, you were supposed to say Fuzz.

Doh, can't believe I miscounted :facepalm:

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Byron_Inc_TBG

FizzBuzz! *proud face*

28, 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20... when will this end?
5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Yes!
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh