News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Wolf starts to dig a hole with a shovel we'll say the group has because you also bring a shovel on long trips or something.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123Wolf starts to dig a hole with a shovel we'll say the group has because you also bring a shovel on long trips or something.
The group doesn't really has a shovel, so you might want to try to think of something else to dig a hole with.

Quote from: frishy"Objections to what?" Bipoat asks, lacking a horse.
"Restocking at Ostia." Hector replied, "We'd be better off restocking for supplies before we head of to Leon."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tezuka Yamikami

"I agree. I mean, we do seem like we need more weapons and probably food, as far as I know." Raigh says, sounding like the shota that he is. Nora just clings behind him like pretty much all lolis do.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Fishmael

"Yes, restocking on supplies. Good idea. Yep." Bipoat didn't want to bring up the fact that he hasn't really been paying attention to what's been happening for the past while, and really just hopes that this group of mostly strangers won't notice that he has next to no idea what's going on. He really just wants to get his horse back.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Tezuka Yamikami

"Don't worry, I also have no idea what even is happening as well." Says Nora.

Wolfslime123

...Um... Avalanche starts digging a hole.  ... ... ?

Why we don't have a shovel is why I'm confused, they're useful for... uh... um... hmm. Wait, how many comrades have we left lying around on the ground? (rhyme unintended, but welcome.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tezuka Yamikami

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tezuka Yamikami

Rekekka

Necropost. I guess its time I start this thing up again. Uhh I don't remember what happened so I'm just going to speed it up to the next chapter.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 24 - Reminiscence

The group is on their way to Ostia to resupply themselves for the upcoming battle. Some of the members seem to be psyched to actually take down the cult, but Raven remains silent thoughout most of the trip. The group soon approaches Ostia, and is about to get themselves ready.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Wolf thinks about Rebecca, who he buried somewhat recently. (Just confirming that we buried her.) "I think we're here. I'm glad there wasn't too much trouble of the way."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Fell RekekkaClasses:
Thankfully, you do not have to scrabble your way to finding out if your class is relevant or not. Papa cools has the list of classes for you. Have fun.
Probably should change that.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Nicholas sighs. Losing Rebecca was hard, but the worst was over.

"Well, it's time to prepare. No sense in dawdling now." he says bluntly.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

That said, Wolf walks into town/city/civilization whatever this is.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Closing this due to not having any inspiration to continue running this RP.
"Go to Brazil."