News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Planet Verin

Started by Wolfslime123, Jul 22, 2020, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Something very strange is happening on Verin. There's something... emerging.

Life.

This is C. It is a species of simple organisms, who sustain themselves one nutrients floating on the sea.

You play by evolving species such as C and affecting the world around it.

For example, some C manage to gain the ability to gain energy from sunlight, becoming a new species, called C-P. They become green with chlorophil.

Rather large evolutions that cause a lot of progress at once such as this one can create new species. This is called a major evolution.

C evolved becoming CA. It has an opening where nutrients can more easily enter it's body.

This is a minor evolution. We pretend all the members of a species become like this at once, and don't add a dash to its name.

Only 3 major evolutions are allowed per page.

Each page is a new season, and these creatures live in a temperate climate, meaning they have 4 distinct seasons.
It is currently Summer.

One major enviromental event can happen per year, such as an explosive volcano or meteor, but minor enviromental events such as hurricanes, tsunamis, droughts, etc. can be used as much as you want, just use them in low amounts or I might need to add a cap.
You as a player can introduce enviromental events. In case you were confused.

Your evolutions don't have to be completely realistic, but they must be justifyable.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

Do I have to provide an image?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Wolfslime123

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsDo I have to provide an image?
I'd say yes, but there's so few people that I give up. No you don't need an image.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

I kind of got discouraged when Progressor got locked :P