News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stop the Spambots!

Started by Seanbobe, May 07, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Name: Andrew Tracker
Student or teacher: Student
Personality:
Stats: Please split 10 points between the following:
     Fitness: 2
     Intelligence: 5
     Willpower: 3
Skills:
1. Math power: He's very good with it, so good he can use it to beat his enemies. Deal 10% more damage to enemy. Can be used 5 times.
2. Online often: With his 12 years of online experience, he can protect an ally from 50% of enemy damage. Can only be used thrice.
Level up: +5 maximum health and energy, gain 5 health and energy
Inventory: Make sure everything in your inventory can be found in a normal high school.
A pencil, a 30 centimeter plastic ruler, a few erasers, a Math textbook, and a folder.
Other: Nothing.
eh

Joyous Theta

((Hey, just so you know you have 9 level ups available, each of which you can use to gain the following:
     1. +10 maximum health, gain 5 health
     2. +10 maximum energy, gain 5 energy
     3. +5 maximum health and energy, gain 5 health and energy
     4. +5 to stats, split any way
     5. +2 to all stats
     6. Learn a new skill))

Seanbobe

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Andrew Tracker
Personality:
Skills:
1. Math power: He's very good with it, so good he can use it to beat his enemies. Deal 10% more damage to enemy. Can be used 5 times.
2. Online often: With his 12 years of online experience, he can protect an ally from 50% of enemy damage. Can only be used thrice.
Inventory: Make sure everything in your inventory can be found in a normal high school.
A pencil, a 30 centimeter plastic ruler, a few erasers, a Math textbook, and a folder.
Alright. Just a side-note, you have nine level-ups you can apply to your character. Each level up can do any one of the following:
     A. Raise maximum health by 10. (It is currently 40)
     B. Raise maximum energy by 10.(It is currently 15)
     C. Raise both maximum heath and energy by 5.
     D. Split 5 more points among your stats.
     E. Add 2 to all your stats.
     F. Learn a new skill.
If you don't apply them after a week, I'll do it myself, but you can always override my decisions. You can also equip an accessory. Accessories are in the group's inventory.

Anyways...

Quote from: Joyous ThetaJames removes that level up.
Noted.

Quote from: \//Conrad says, "Hello!" to the people standing in the living room.
Most of the people in the room don't react. A few look at the group. Andrew walks out of the living room. The group receives a text.

Quote from: AnnieOh, BTW, I had a friend who wanted to come along too. He got there ahead of you.

Andrew joins the group.

There are still papers on the stairs, a living room and dining room off to the sides, a locked door ahead, and a hallway on the second floor.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: seanbobe
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Andrew Tracker
Personality:
Skills:
Alright. Just a side-note, you have nine level-ups you can apply to your character. Each level up can do any one of the following:
     A. Raise maximum health by 10. (It is currently 40)
     B. Raise maximum energy by 10.(It is currently 15)
     C. Raise both maximum heath and energy by 5.
     D. Split 5 more points among your stats.
     E. Add 2 to all your stats.
     F. Learn a new skill.
If you don't apply them after a week, I'll do it myself, but you can always override my decisions. You can also equip an accessory. Accessories are in the group's inventory.
I decided to use level up C.
eh

Seanbobe

There are 9 level-ups. So option C uses 1. You have 8 more if you want to choose different level-ups for the others.

Joyous Theta

James changes Yes because idk.

Switcheroo (6 energy): James points at a single status on an enemy or ally and dramatically reveals that the status was reversed all along, reversing it regardless of truth! For this turn only, the shock of the reveal makes the now-reversed status act like there are 3 extra copies of itself.

and, uh, give him +5 to health and energy I suppose.

Byron_Inc_TBG

OK.  B (2x), E (2x), A, C (2x), and F.
Level up F:
Matureness: Mature solving problems. 25% to defeat enemy by just using this. Or else deal 10% health to self.

I forgot to fill in the personality box :P
Kind-hearted, patient, smart, mature
eh

Blunderbus

Robin looks at the stack of paper on the stairs.

Mackenzie glares back at the people who are looking at the group.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Faressain

Ar'tler checks the stack of papers for anything useful. And even if not, he then asks for a spare pencil, so he then would draw Dashing Rainbow (yes, this universe fictional Rainbow Dash).
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Seanbobe

Quote from: Joyous ThetaJames changes Yes because idk.

Switcheroo (6 energy): James points at a single status on an enemy or ally and dramatically reveals that the status was reversed all along, reversing it regardless of truth! For this turn only, the shock of the reveal makes the now-reversed status act like there are 3 extra copies of itself.

and, uh, give him +5 to health and energy I suppose.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOK.  B (2x), E (2x), A, C (2x), and F.
Level up F:
Matureness: Mature solving problems. 25% to defeat enemy by just using this. Or else deal 10% health to self.

I forgot to fill in the personality box :P
Kind-hearted, patient, smart, mature
Noted.

Quote from: FlashFlireRobin looks at the stack of paper on the stairs.

Mackenzie glares back at the people who are looking at the group.
A man in the living room yells out "Hey! What are you looking at?"
Quote from: FaressainAr'tler checks the stack of papers for anything useful. And even if not, he then asks for a spare pencil, so he then would draw Dashing Rainbow (yes, this universe fictional Rainbow Dash).
Robin and Ar'tler inspect the papers. They appear to be a stack of flyers.

The Weekly Spambot (November 2015):

Big news:
We have created a team that allows us to do practice battles! These battles are specifically tailored to test your ability to fight the resistance that keeps ruining our plans. If you wish to accept the challenge, please find us on the second floor of the Scambot office in Village 4096! If you win, you will be awarded with a Gold Access Card! (There is a cafe on the first floor if you wish to rest before taking on the challenge.)

Fred: Hey, I just checked that door in the back and it's locked. We need some sort of gold card to open it.

Blunderbus

"What're you looking at?" Mackenzie yells back.

"Well, I think we've found where to get one," Robin says to Fred, before going up to the second floor hallway.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seanbobe

Quote from: FlashFlire"What're you looking at?" Mackenzie yells back.

"Well, I think we've found where to get one," Robin says to Fred, before going up to the second floor hallway.
Robin and Fred head upstairs. Most off the rooms upstairs appear to be bedrooms that have been converted into offices. One is a waiting room where a 20-ish year old man in a suit and a 20-ish year old lady in athletic gear are sitting.  The only other room of note is a locked door with a card reader on it. It reads "Limited access: Silver access card or higher."

Someone else in the room responds to Mackenzie.

Man: "We don't need to answer to you. You probably aren't even a member of the silver card club!"
Other man: "You can try to get a card, but you'll need to get both Tyrone and Cynthia to agree to give you one. You have a better chance of winning the It'sAScam Lottery."

Wolfslime123

Conrad attempts to close the door of the living room, which might only amount to checking if there is a door at all, since I can't remember if there is one.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

Quote from: \//Conrad attempts to close the door of the living room, which might only amount to checking if there is a door at all, since I can't remember if there is one.
There isn't a door. Just an archway.

Fred and Robin return downstairs.

Fred: It seems we need a Silver access card to get to the challenge for the gold one. Should we look for a way to get a silver card?

Seanbobe

(@Byron_Inc_TBG, reminder that you can equip an accessory on your character. Also, do you have Discord? TBGForums has a Discord server that I use to send out notifications about updates.)

Wolfslime123

Conrad considers entering a battle against the door, and decides to leave it for the deperate category.

"Do you know where we can find Tyrone and Cynthia?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

Quote from: \//Conrad considers entering a battle against the door, and decides to leave it for the deperate category.

"Do you know where we can find Tyrone and Cynthia?"
An older man responds. "They're probably upstairs." He turns to the others in the room. "You all should probably stop messing with them. They'll get humbled quickly if they fight that high school attack club everyone is talking about.'

Wolfslime123

"What does a high school attack club have to do with us seeing them?" says Conrad, feigning a curious look.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"They have an attack club?!" Junka says, "I guess they finally got one thing right..."

Wolfslime123

Conrad whispers quietly to Junka, "we're on the same page right? The attack club is us?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Junka just looks at Conrad really confused.

Seanbobe

Quote from: \//"What does a high school attack club have to do with us seeing them?" says Conrad, feigning a curious look.
Old man: "Oh, ignore me. I'm talking with the others."
Quote from: Joyous Theta"They have an attack club?!" Junka says, "I guess they finally got one thing right..."
Quote from: \//Conrad whispers quietly to Junka, "we're on the same page right? The attack club is us?"
Quote from: Joyous ThetaJunka just looks at Conrad really confused.
Fred: "Perhaps we can look into it later. For now, we should go look for those people."

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

Quote from: \//Upstairs time.
The group follows Jack upstairs. Not many people are upstairs, the only people the group can find are a man in a suit and a woman in athletic gear, both sitting in some sort of waiting room.

Wolfslime123

"Can I get a silver card?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/