News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Greenland RPG

Started by Shpore, Jul 02, 2020, 03:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

There are no rules or sign ups except that this RPG takes place in Greenland.
Have fun.

Shpore

I prepare for an unforgettable luncheon.

Tymewalk

Half-Life Scientist walks up to Shpore's unforgettable luncheon.

"Hello, Gordon!"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Shpore

"Gordon? Where's--" I look to the side and see Gordon Freeman standing next to me, who obviously did not say a thing. "Oh, well, hello. Anyways, welcome to both of you! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon."
I enter my house, only to find that I had overcooked the fish I was preparing. I gasped, "EGADS! My roast is ruined!" I looked to a nearby map of North America. "What if... I were to steal the states of Wyoming, Ohio and Florida, and disguise them as my own cooking? Oh ho ho ho ho! Delightfully devilish, Shpore."

Once that is done, I invite Gordon and Half-Life Scientist into my house.

Tymewalk

Gordon wanders around and spams +USE on everything, despite not being able to pick anything up.

Half-Life Scientist looks at a painting on Shpore's wall. "My, just look at those peculiar markings."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Shpore

I respond to the Half Life scientist, "That isn't mine, actually. It came here when I teleported the entire state of Ohio into my house."
I begin stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise!

Wolfslime123

Hm... Jacob Rayes from neo Elementals shows up.

"I am so lost."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Gordon walks over to Jacob, bumps into him a bunch of times, then wanders over to a door and begins swinging his crowbar at it repeatedly.

Wolfslime123

"Ow. What was that for?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Gordon turns over towards Jacob, then promptly ignores him and goes back to crouching while swinging his crowbar into the wall.

Half-Life Scientists stops looking at the painting and turns to Jacob. "Greetings!"

Wolfslime123

"Hi..."

Jacob proceeds to go... somewhere. Where exactly are they?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

Quote from: \//Jacob proceeds to go... somewhere. Where exactly are they?

Somewhere in Greenland.

Joyous Theta

Bob Ross rises above the horizon.

Shpore

I paint a happy little tree.

Tymewalk

Gordon stares at Bob Ross before jumping and crouching repeatedly, and spinning around wildly in circles.

Joyous Theta

Bob Ross paints a happy little Krusty Burger outside Shpore's window.

Shpore

I eat it, then get food poisoning and die.

SausageMcSauce

Carmes arrives in a very warm coat thingy.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Tymewalk

Gordon begins running around, looking for a medkit. Or a shotgun. Whichever comes up first.

Wolfslime123

Probably a medkit, not sure how common shotguns are in greenland.

Jacob watches things around him confusedly before asking, "anyone know where I can get somwthing to eat?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Bob Ross paints a nice little road leading over to Krusty Burger.

Wolfslime123

Do burgers exist in the time period of elementals?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/