News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destroy/Save The Vase

Started by laser314, Mar 05, 2014, 05:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seam49

the sun was all part of a pocket universe and the real universe is fine. I deleted the pocket universe and the vase got sved by me.

SausageMcSauce

The vase falls into the deleting machine.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Fun Cupcake i81

But the deleting machine falls into the undeleting machine. :P
In case it isn't obvious, foxes aren't players.™

Seam49

then the vase gets undeleleted in the wrong order and it does not materialise.
(1 second on 60's rule)

Fun Cupcake i81

Except quantum physics breaks and somehow it does materialize
(oof)

PkmnQ

If quantum physics breaks, the universe breaks, and that;s even worse, since the vase disappears along with the universe

Also because of quantum physics you're not allowed to rewind
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Fun Cupcake i81

But miraculously quantum physics fixes itself, and the vase is a little glitchy but otherwise ok. :P

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Seems like the vase is getting glitchier over time, though.  If you don't fix it in a couple of minutes, it'll glitch itself out of existence.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Wolfslime123

I contact the devs and the vase glitches are patched.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PkmnQ

But it was too late and now the vase is now more brittle, you place it on a table and it breaks
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Fun Cupcake i81

But luckily, it only breaks into 2 pieces. I have super superglue, and I use it to seamlessly fix the vase.

Wolfslime123

I then chop the vase in quarters.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Fun Cupcake i81

But they're quarters as in 25¢, and I use them to buy a Vase Reviving Service, which revives the vase!

PkmnQ

Fun Fact: The Vase Reviving Service actually replaces instead of revives vases, they became lazy after the founder, Richard Blejxah died.
Quine list

Seam49

I take the real vase (the one that has been in a closet for pages, and destroy the fake one.

Fun Cupcake i81

An evil llama steals the vase and takes it to it's secret volcano hideout to try and blow it up.

DownsGameClub

A thief follows the llama to the super secret hideout and steals it back.

SausageMcSauce

The llama throws explosives onto the thief, whist he has the vase.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

The thief puts down the vase gently, on its side, and slightly pushes it using is foot, and it rolls down a hill, into a vase holder.
Quine list

Wolfslime123

A vase crusher disguised as a vase holder.

crushing initiating...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Fun Cupcake i81

Luckily, I'm standing next to the vase holder and grab the vase before that can happen.

PkmnQ

However the world lags a little and now you are holding an invisible vase while the crusher is being activated.
Quine list

Wolfslime123

Actual that was fixed in the last quality of life patch.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PkmnQ

Because of your wrong grammar the universe hates you and the world lags, doing what I described above.
Quine list

Tymewalk

The vase manages to glitch out of the crusher though, into my hands.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words