News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The final battle! TBGers vs 1000 n00bs!

Started by Xenon, Jul 07, 2016, 02:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

sparkycinnamon

Noob 327 was buried under a pile of old, cringy Youtube comments I made.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SausageMcSauce

sparkycinnamon

Noob 329 was attacked by a giant bag of potato chips with legs.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SausageMcSauce

sparkycinnamon

Noob 331 was pushed into a pit of botulinum toxin.

Seam49

noob 332 died of not being even half of 666.

sparkycinnamon

Noob 333 is half of 666, so a demon threw him in a lava lake due to not being worthy enough.

Seam49

n00b 334 died wishing he was noob 345. and then homer simpson showed up and landed on him flattened him.

SausageMcSauce

Debris from Homer Simpson's flattening fell onto Noob 335. Some also fell on the grave/remains of Noob 311.

Seam49

noob 336 died of trying to work out why he kept getting hurt and all his hunger bar was black. then n00b 311 came back from the grave and pinched him.

SausageMcSauce

Noob 311 tried to eat Noob 337, but Noob 311 self-destructed.

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

SausageMcSauce

Noob 339 is given the AUG, but he did not know how it works.

PkmnQ

Noob 340 was actually mistakenly counted twice, so is actually noob 342.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

sparkycinnamon

SausageMcSauce

Noob 343 though motorways were sidewalks/pavements.

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Noob 346 also died in the tactical nuke, except he was doing a handstand
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Faressain

Noob 344 was killed by obscurity of his number and never mentioned.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SausageMcSauce

Noob 345 touched something wierd and glitched.

PkmnQ

Noob 347 is SausageMcSauce, who I killed for being stupid.
Quine list

Maew Nryang

Noob 348 is Faressain, who is killed for messing up the count.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

sparkycinnamon

Noob 349 is pushed into a pit of crocodiles.