News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Question Chaos

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 20, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

idk but i have 2 of them

what's your favorite wikipedia artyicle
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Seam49

Philosophy.

What meme would you print out and stick on your face?

Blunderbus

All of them except Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown.

Would you rather have a really well-made pizza or a fast food hamburger?
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

redgreenandblue

I feel like hamburgers are better on average.

What is your favorite whole number?

PkmnQ

I only remember 1.1 of them, but definitely the previous one

What does SCP stand for?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

Source Code Pro.

What is the question in post #1405?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Hollyleaf

?tnof etirovaf ruoy s'tahW

You know bronies? Aren't they, like, something from Warrior Cats?
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Faressain

What Warrior Cats? Don't you... uhhh... uh... you better betcha, it's a yes!

If you were trying to adjust to safety guideline after breaking a leg, what you would do?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Run around really fast and pretend I'm The Flash.

What'd be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

Christmas lights for some reason??

if you were dying and only had enough energy to do one more thing what would you do?

Seam49

wiggle my ears.

What would you do if you were in a mansion?

PkmnQ

Scream and die.

Visualise something that's not a shuriken. What does it look like?
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

Looks like a shuriken to me.

List me the ingredients of a salad.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Tymewalk

- Blueberry
- Pie crust
- Magic

What did you eat for breakfast today?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

just a 3DS

what's the longest thing you've ever read in its entirety?

PkmnQ

The digits of pi.

How are you?
Quine list

Faressain

Useless.

What will you do when you have to fight a person who - if you don't fight, will make you a laughing stock of a world?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Blunderbus

Not fight it, ideally.

What do you think is overall the best Sony console of all time?
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Hans5958

Nintendo 64? Never played any console other than the PSP.

What is your favorite Pokemon?
You guys use ScratchStyle?
hans5958.github.io

PkmnQ

Bulbasaur. It's a classic, pretty good, and a grass type.

What do you think of your immune system?
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

What do they even do?

Do you think mouldy things belong on pizza?
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

SuperKamekArea

yes, of course!
What do you want?
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

...I don't see a question.

Will you commit suicide?
Quine list

redgreenandblue

I will try my very best.

What will your presidential campaign slogan be?

SuperKamekArea

http://www.roblox.com
What is your favorite hot pocket flavor?
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason