News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Order Up!: The Game of Messing Up Food Orders

Started by solitaire, Feb 09, 2019, 06:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

You get an exploding apple.

I order an AX-50
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Seam49

you get a WARP pod

I order help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me  help me help me help me help me

SausageMcSauce

You get technical support.

I order five pieces of paper.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Seam49

you get five biscuits of wrapper.

I order pasta before it was invented.

Hans5958

You get it when it is invented.

I order a bottle of water.
You guys use ScratchStyle?
hans5958.github.io

PkmnQ

You get ice that is shaped like a bottle. (A water of bottle)

I order 《BIG BRACKETS》
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

You get curly brackets.

I order a random Unicode character.

sparkycinnamon

You get a BBcode character.

I order a glass of chocolate milk.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SuperKamekArea

you get a strawberry-flavored milkshake
I order a robloxian cake with passion fruit juice stuffed inside
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

You get passion fruit cake with robloxian juice stuffed inside.

I sporder an oonerism.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

You get a spelling dictionary.

I order a thesaurus.

PkmnQ

You get your spelling dictionary back in the face, and I tell you to look for the word "spoonerism".

I order a spoonerism.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

You get 2763 spoon factories,

I will have pancake juice with asparagus cake
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SausageMcSauce

You get waffle cake with artichoke juice.

I Order mould.

PkmnQ

Quine list

Seam49

you get velvet friends.

I order eggs and ham.

SausageMcSauce

You get milk and porkchops.

I order this post.

PkmnQ

You get this post.

I order a vibrating metal box.
Quine list

Incendiary

You get a cardboard circle.

I order an AUG
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

You got a BUG.

I order 100 love-its, faves, and follows on Scratch.

120 seconds demon, get away. And I mean it.
eh

Seam49

you get 120 seconds of what you ordered before everyone undoes it.

I order no 60 seconds of waiting.

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a lot of confusion and a T-shirt with "I love phonics" on it.

I ordered nothing.
eh

Seam49

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get acorn and bag.

I order the next post.
eh