News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Would You Rather?

Started by RedHoodLover, Aug 07, 2013, 09:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

Eat bubble gum on the floor!

WYR get a raise at your job (1 cent more per year), or gamble almost all of your money away, and then win all of that money back, plus 1 cent?
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

PrincessPandaTBG

Raise of wage, gambling isn't cool

Would you rather get deaf and mute, or deaf and blind?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

:)

Would you rather have the Infinite Flood never reach the bottom, or have the "If this leaves the first page we lose" topic never set a new record?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

I'd rather the Infinite Flood just floats around somewhere in the middle.

Would you rather list the digits of pi for all eternity or list the digits of e for all eternity?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Seam49

the Pi cause it's tasty:).

Would you rather crash into a black hole or a nuetron star?

Maew Nryang

A neutron star. At least I still exist.

Would you rather learn general relativity or learn quantum physics?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Seam49

general relativity, cause then I dont have to learn both.

Would you rather die in a talking accident or a thinking accident?

PkmnQ

thinking accident i like to think

would you rather mash your numpad or mash your mouse
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Dino

Numpad. In case I accidentally break it, my mouse is infinitely more expensive than my numpad which I don't even really need.

Would you rather be blind or deaf and mute?

Seam49

mute cause i can type stiff

would you rather eat a hamburger or a chicken burger?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hamburger.

WYR be famous but overrated or underrated but non-famous? (For Scratchers)
eh

Prince

underrated but non-famous... I don't think I could handle 200 8 year olds in my comment sections every waking hour of my life

would you rather have a live alligator delivered to your doorstep or 4,000 bees

SausageMcSauce

Bees because they only sting when attacked.

Would you rather be locked in a basement or locked in an attic?
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

An attic. At least I won't see weird creatures.

Would you rather do 1000 math questions in a row or 2000 English questions in a row?
(All questions are like the example:
What is 1 + 1?
A) 0
B) 0.38
C) 1
D) 2
eh

Zan

2000 English ones.

Would You Rather somehow get temp banned for necroposting even though you just posted on an old TBG topic where the game hadn't ended, or somehow get temp banned on scratch for blockspamming even though you were helping by putting a long script in help with scripts?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE