News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Unruinable Wish

Started by joefarebrother, Nov 07, 2015, 04:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maew Nryang

Granted. You cannot wake up after you sleep.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Seam49

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad, and you wake up when you wnated to.

Maew Nryang

Granted. The blanket is too comfortable so you sleep forever.
*See XKCD 1688.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Seam49and you wake up when you wnated to.
I don't want to sleep forever, and because I wake up when I want to, I can't sleep forever.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seam49

Granted, but the blanket mesmerises you to assasinate people.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, and you wake up when you wanted to.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Granted. The blanket moves around constantly, forcing you to have to re-align it every few minutes or be cold.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, doesn't move, and you wake up when you wanted to.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Seam49

Granted: the balnket makes you want to run away from it for some reason and it is unbearably scary to you.

PkmnQ

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, doesn't move, isn't scary, and you wake up when you wanted to.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

Granted. You always make nightmares.
*See XKCD 1688.

Tymewalk

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, doesn't move, isn't scary, and you wake up when you wanted to, and that prevents me from having nightmares.

SausageMcSauce

Granted. The design contain something cringey on it.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

redgreenandblue

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, doesn't move, isn't scary or cringey, and you wake up when you wanted to, and that prevents me from having nightmares.
🌱

Seam49

granted, it makes people hate you when they see it.

lapisi

I wish for a pair of ice hockey skates in my size and my size only that are comfortable and painless to wear and won't degrade over time, including stains and any sort of damage in any way, including both damage to myself and to the skates, and I don't develop any medical symptoms from wearing them and that my body or the skates won't change size in any dimension and they won't get lost or stolen in any way I actually own them, and anyone who is not me will die if they touch them.
noodle

SausageMcSauce

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, doesn't move, isn't scary or cringey or makes people hate me, and you wake up when you wanted to, and that prevents me from having nightmares.

Quote from: lapisiI wish for a pair of ice hockey skates in my size and my size only that are comfortable and painless to wear and won't degrade over time, including stains and any sort of damage in any way, including both damage to myself and to the skates, and I don't develop any medical symptoms from wearing them and that my body or the skates won't change size in any dimension and they won't get lost or stolen in any way I actually own them, and anyone who is not me will die if they touch them.

That was from the first page. This is now the 45th page of this topic.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaI wish for a new piano that is perfectly tuned in A=440 Hz and never goes out of tune  to appear in my house, and not above me in any way and the size is not too big or small and that I can play a any chord or song on it that can't break or be broken ever, and no one ever sells it or steals it and that I have music books to read that are in English that are impossible to steal, and the piano sounds really good but the sound doesn't attract archangels or angels, and it is outside the toy house but in my house.

That's from an old page. We're not on that wish anymore.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SuperKamekArea

(recent on-topic post) Granted but it is made of eyelashes.
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SausageMcSauce

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric made from proper material that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, doesn't move, isn't scary or cringey or makes people hate me, and you wake up when you wanted to, and that prevents me from having nightmares.

SuperKamekArea

Granted but it explodes when you lick it and lasts the explosion
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Tymewalk

Quote from: SausageMcSauceand that is safe to sleep with
I think an exploding blanket would be pretty unsafe.

PkmnQ

Granted, but your hair gets absorbed by the blanket
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

I wish for a comfortable blanket, that is the right size for me, is made of strong fabric made from proper material that doesn't tear easily, has an aesthetic battery so there is a point in sleeping, makes me fall asleep immediately after I say "goodnight blanket", and that nobody else steals, and that is safe to sleep with, and keeps you wide awake until you say it, has no smell, and tastes of nothing, cannot be destroyed in any way, makes no noise and does not attract anything bad or hypnotize anyone, doesn't move, isn't scary or cringey or makes people hate me, and you wake up looking exactly like I am before I slept when you wanted to, and that prevents me from having nightmares.

PkmnQ

Granted, but you develop genes that remove your hair midway into the day.
Quine list