News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon: The Baleful Night

Started by Epicness123, Nov 05, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

"O-oh, it's nothing. Nevermind," he said nervously.
At least she didn't notice him...

"Alright, we need a proper plan," Chromi said to Jade. They were both by the lake, having recovered from the fight with the main group.
"Clearly just ambushing them isn't enough, so we'll have to come up with something better. But either way... you're kinda pathetic. I think you need some proper training before we try again."
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Epicness123

"I guess we should follow Junior home."

-

"Y-yeah... I guess you're right. Do you want to spar?"
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

"Yeah, I guess."
...I guess I probably should tell her, right? He's not here any more...

"Alright. I'll give you a fair chance this time," Chromi replies, standing up and facing Jade.

Epicness123

Naoki looks at Orion. "Orion, what are you going to tell me?"

-

"Yeah, but... I have a type advantage against you. You're a Fire type, and I'm a Water type." Jade looks at Chromi facing her. "N-not that it matters, anyway."
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

Orion sighs. Right, the whole thought-reading thing.
"It's... about the translator Nicholas had with him.
...It was that Evolutionist guy again."

"You might have a type advantage. But you're nowhere near as skilled with this as I am. I'd say it more than evens out."

Wolfslime123

Junior turns off XCOM because he's just kind of... done with that now.

But now he's bored and lonely so he leaves the house to find a distraction
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Fenn and presumably Nicholas go back to PCTS where they probably assign Nick a new translator.

Can be some kind of background character.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

"Thanks for the help. By the way, I don't think I got your name," Nicholas says.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

"Well, nice to meet you, Fred!" Nicholas said, a smile on his face.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Epicness123

"Alright. When can we start?" Jade says, getting into a cliche battle stance.
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

Tymewalk

Nicholas walked back to his house again. He pulled his phone out and began dialing a number.

Epicness123

"Will do!" Jade fires a Water Gun at Chromi.
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

Chromi pretty much just shrugged off the attack. "You gotta try harder than that".
He shot a weak Ember back at her.

Wolfslime123

Tsuke went outside. It was a pretty nice day.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Nicholas bumps into Tsuke.

"Oh, hello," he says, somewhat started.

(Tsuke's in the village right?)

Epicness123

Jade quickly jumped up and dodged the Ember, and used Aqua Jet in retaliation.
"How about that??"
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

(Tsuke is in human civilization. :D)
"(Hi.)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

"I don't think I've seen you around before," Nicholas says. "Not that I've been here very long though. I'm Nicholas, by the way. I'm a researcher," he says, extending his hand.

Wolfslime123

(She's also a pokemon. The parentheses within quotes denote speaking in pokemon, should have clarified. Unless... the translator's here?)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

(I'm assuming the translator hasn't had time to arrive yet, but I'm just rolling on the assumption Nicholas has completely forgotten "Fred" isn't with him anymore.)

Wolfslime123

"(Wait you can understand me?)" Tsuke looked visibly excited.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Nicholas pauses, keeping the smile frozen on his face, as he realizes he does not have his translator here.

"You, um... I... oh geez, wasn't I supposed to get a permanent one at some point? Uh..." Nicholas begins frantically looking around for his full-time translator.

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013