News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Multiverse RPG

Started by sparkycinnamon, Jul 05, 2020, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

(this is a half joke, half serious RPG)
(also this is sort of a reboot of An RPG about stuff, except there's a different plot and I actually know what I'm doing)
Plot:
You have been tasked by Fire Squidward, Earth Squidward, Water Squidward, and Air Squidward(who are four of the many elemental Squidwards), to defeat an army of evil bad guys, led by an unknown evil. You will have to defeat multiple enemies, go through multiple quests, and learn multiple skills in order to defeat this evil leader.

RULES:
1. Don't be overpowered.
2. Follow the Guidelines(obviously).
3. You can be any species you want, as long as it doesn't conflict with the other rules in the RPG.
4. You can still join the RPG even when it's already begun.

If you want to join, use this template:

Name:
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10):
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10):
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10):
Personality:
Skills:
Inventory:
Other:

Characters:
Quote from:  IName: Joey
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 6
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 9
Personality: Timid, but a nice person.
Skills:
Tuba Playing: Inflicts Sleepy(meaning they can't use standard attacks) on an enemy.
Tarp Attack: Inflicts Blindness(meaning their speed goes down) on an enemy.
Inventory: 2 cans of peas, a tuba, and a tarp.
Other:why do i have all my RP characters have j at the start of their name
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: SpongeBob SquarePants
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 4
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10): 10
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Personality: Very childish and generally happy-go-lucky.
Skills:
Krabby Patty: Heals a an ally and temporary increases their defense.
Bubble Shield: Blows a massive bubble around an ally that shields them from attacks. The bubble bursts after taking enough damage.
Inventory: Spatula, bubble soap, snail food
Other: None of the elemental Squidwards wanted him to come but he came anyways.
Quote from: FaressainName: Francis
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10): 3
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 3
Personality: "I hate everything" type of guy. Only in because he hates being unable to hate anything, and if he's unable to do that, he gets quite crazy.
Skills:
Shotgun Blast: Powerfully blasts an enemy with 10% chance to friendly-fire on the ally (with randomized damage between 1-100%, lower percentages happening twice as often.)
Molotov Strike: Fires a Molotov at a target, dealing moderate area of effect fire damage, as well as dealing fire DoT on target over 3 turns. Critical casts use both Molotov and a Gas Can to deal more damage, as well as doubling fire DoT duration.
Inventory: A shotgun, painkiller pills, medkit, infinite supply of molotovs (don't ask from where he stole them) and two pistols.
Other: "I hate Squidwards... why won't they be the Tanks or the Military or the cops... I hate cops, but they aren't a cheap kn-"
Party stats:
Google Doc
Inventory:
nothing lol

Anyways, remember to have fun!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Name: SpongeBob SquarePants
Skills:
Bubble Shield: Blows a massive bubble around an ally that shields them from attacks. The bubble bursts after taking enough damage.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: CrazeePiName: SpongeBob SquarePants
Skills:
You're in.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Faressain

Name: Francis
Personality: "I hate everything" type of guy. Only in because he hates being unable to hate anything, and if he's unable to do that, he gets quite crazy.
Skills:
Shotgun Blast: Powerfully blasts an enemy with 10% chance to friendly-fire on the ally (with randomized damage between 1-100%, lower percentages happening twice as often.)
Molotov Strike: Fires a Molotov at a target, dealing moderate area of effect fire damage, as well as dealing fire DoT on target over 3 turns. Critical casts use both Molotov and a Gas Can to deal more damage, as well as doubling fire DoT duration.
Inventory: A shotgun, painkiller pills, medkit, infinite supply of molotovs (don't ask from where he stole them) and two pistols.
Other: "I hate Squidwards... why won't they be the Tanks or the Military or the cops... I hate cops, but they aren't a cheap kn-"

Uh, Francis kind of... died, does it mean I can join it, I, Rainbow Dash?
Hold on... HOLD on a second... You glitched Fares that much that your abilities are still here, right?
Eh...heh... riiiight, so you believe I, Element of Loyalty had glitched your character to become myself... dont'cha think that Loyalty means no messing badly with friends? Praaaanks are frankly fair game.

<sheet>

Oh come on, do I need to sign those paperworks up? This is plain up boring, get them to Twilight Sparkle, not me.
I'm too lazy to send her a letter to wait eternity for her response. Just sign that sheet, because as you said Francis had died.
Soooo it backfires on me... great, just great! How am I supposed to-
Shhhh... Nevermind, going to fill that one for you, you would just gloat over your awesomeness and return no sheet at all! Wait, Francis is still alive... Raaaaainbow DAAAAAAASH!

Effin' hell? Just ignore these... two.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: FaressainName: Francis
Skills:

Uh, Francis kind of... died, does it mean I can join it, I, Rainbow Dash?
Hold on... HOLD on a second... You glitched Fares that much that your abilities are still here, right?
Eh...heh... riiiight, so you believe I, Element of Loyalty had glitched your character to become myself... dont'cha think that Loyalty means no messing badly with friends? Praaaanks are frankly fair game.

<sheet>

Oh come on, do I need to sign those paperworks up? This is plain up boring, get them to Twilight Sparkle, not me.
I'm too lazy to send her a letter to wait eternity for her response. Just sign that sheet, because as you said Francis had died.
Soooo it backfires on me... great, just great! How am I supposed to-
Shhhh... Nevermind, going to fill that one for you, you would just gloat over your awesomeness and return no sheet at all! Wait, Francis is still alive... Raaaaainbow DAAAAAAASH!

Effin' hell? Just ignore these... two.
Uhh, in, I guess?

sparkycinnamon

ignore this

sparkycinnamon

Bump. When the RPG gets one more member, the RPG will begin.

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon