News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Niches: Unknown Powers, Artificially

Started by Blunderbus, May 13, 2020, 11:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Seram follows "where are we going?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Brad also follows for generic purposes.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Tymewalk

"H- hey, wait up!"

Anna chases after the rest of the group, leaving the library.

"Uh... listen, would you guys mind if I stayed with you? Because given what happened back there, I don't think I'll be safe alone."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

"U-Uh, sure?" Patty says, kind of surprised that everyone else seems to have suddenly started following Luke as well.

Seanbobe

"OK then." Luke leads the people following him into a neighborhood and to a house before checking the translated letter. "This looks like the right place."

The garage door on the house opens, revealing Sera and several bags of food for various species of pets. Sera speaks. "What are all of you doing in front of my house?"
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Joyous Theta

Patty watches from the street. She had thought they were going over to the shelter to confront the thief, but now Luke had lead them all to a house, and that was probably the thief right there in the garage.

Tymewalk

Anna whispers to one of the group members. "Um... sorry if I'm out of the loop, but who is she?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seanbobe

Luke whispers to Anna. "She stole some food from the animal shelter I work at yesterday. We think she has powers like ours."

Luke pulls out the untranslated letter and turns to Sera."You dropped this letter at my workplace yesterday. I came by to return it. And to talk."

Sera walks up to Luke, takes the letter, and begins reading it suspiciously.

Tymewalk

"Oh, thanks," Anna whispers back.

She nervously looks around, still wondering what just happened back at the library.

Joyous Theta

Patty just stands there and continues to watch.

Seanbobe

Sera: "Where did you say you work again?"
Luke: "I didn't. I work at the animal shelter on 5th street."

Sera looks at Luke, surprised.

Luke: "Yep. Anyways, obviously you need to return the pet food, but I'm more interested in how the security footage shows you teleporting. Can we talk about that?"
Sera: "Well... I... uh..."

Sera walks over and punches Luke in the face. Luke falls over, unconscious. Sera stares at Luke with a horrified expression on her face.

Sera: "Wait, no! I didn't mean to..."

Wolfslime123

Seram uses his Niche to blind Sera.
"She's blinded!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Brad levitates Sera a foot off the ground, as an extra level of caution.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Joyous Theta

Patty takes a step back, both literally and figuratively in surprise to the brawl beginning to take place.

Seanbobe

Sera gasps. "No! Wait! What is going on?" Sera uses forgetchamacallit on Seram.

Wolfslime123

Seram's concentration on sensory deprivation was broken.
"What? I spaced out- Luke? What? Brad what are you doing?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

Sera notices she can see again and quickly looks towards her garage and wind steps into it. She then grabs onto a car in the garage and begins maneuvering around it towards the door back into the house, feeling like she can't trust gravity to keep her on the ground currently.

Luke begins muttering while unconscious. "Lucid stereo quickly annoying runner explosive. Hyper splash doom metal rocket unicorn. Dangerous kite triskaidekaphobia hippo!"

Joyous Theta

Patty takes a step back forward, a bit peeved at what just happened with this teleporting girl.

"Are you ok?" she asks nobody in particular.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

"Dammit, she shouldn't have been able to escape. We seriously need to do something." Brad stops trying to levitate Sera, not that he was actually levitating her.

Seanbobe

Sera keeps walking towards her house. "You people are insane! What even is happening?" she yells before running inside.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

"Are you sure we're at the right place...?" Anna asks the group, still not entirely sure what the group's ideas are.

Joyous Theta

"...No..." Patty admits, before looking over at Luke on the ground and Seram being confused, "...Still though..."

Wolfslime123

"Stop ignoring me! Why is Luke unconscious and why did she teleport away to a car?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/