News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Family Guys RPG

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 20, 2020, 02:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

"ugh, this is just like that time i was sent through the wall" says e

Quote from: Tymewalke bursts through the wall

"E"
Quote from: sans_minecraft_epic_gamersands_minecraft_epic_gamer sends e back through the wall. "f," he says.
Quote from: TymewalkE sighs

E walks in through the door normally
Quote from: sans_minecraft_epic_gamer"that's the face of somebody who's been sent through the wall one times," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says, sending e through the wall again. "g" he says, "g."
"man that was an epic funny moment"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer

"epic," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer goes back to standing on the couch.

the show about japanese ladies doing laundry reaches a commercial break, one of the commercials being for mr. sparkle.

"hey homer your're on tv," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says.
did you know? in undertale, sans's right eye is not actually yellow or blue, but rather green? tobias couldn't figure out how to render the color green however, which is why it displays as no color at all.

SausageMcSauce

Selene stuffs everything in the fridge into the freezer.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Tymewalk

e begins making kool-aid, but not actual kool-aid, that weird generic Walmart brand stuff that tastes like cardboard and sugar.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

*teleports behind e* "nothin' personnel, kid." *hands e a bottle of ketchup*
did you know? in undertale, sans's right eye is not actually yellow or blue, but rather green? tobias couldn't figure out how to render the color green however, which is why it displays as no color at all.

Tymewalk

"this isn't cool-ade" e says

Epicness123

Tyme simps for Lyn even more
au
tbger since 2013

"oh, more for me then," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says, taking a swig of ketchup. sans_minecraft_epic_gamer holds up a salt shaker. "you might want to add this though."

Tymewalk

"I thought cool-ade needed sugar?" e asks

CatsUnited

"wait what I thought that's just what cool-ade tastes like"

Tymewalk

"uhhh not sure what you were drinking" e says "but if it tasted salty someone probably made it very very wrong"

"yeah," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says, still holding out the salt shaker.

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Tymewalk

Quote from: sans_minecraft_epic_gamer"yeah," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says, still holding out the salt shaker.
e grabs the salt shaker and eats it

"haha now it can't go in the cool-ade haha"

SausageMcSauce

Selene, seeing e, eats a pepper shaker.

e's mouth tastes very sugary right about now.

"good thing i always bring spares," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says, holding up another salt shaker.

Tymewalk

"wait why does the salt taste like sugar? salt doesn't taste like sugar! it tastes like salt!"

e continues mixing the cool-ade, but does so more angrily.

SausageMcSauce

Selene squeezes toothpaste on e.

Epicness123

Tyme and Lyn have a child

Name: Lynwalk
What's your funny moment?: Hotel tragidie
au
tbger since 2013

SausageMcSauce

Selene pours confetty on lynwalk for no reason

Tymewalk

"mmm that toothpaste is delicious" e says

"what flavor is it?"
Quote from: Epicness123Tyme and Lyn have a child

Name: Lynwalk
What's your funny moment?: Hotel tragidie
eggsceptered

"ketchup."

as sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says this, the tube of toothpaste is selene's hands turns into a red bottle before slowly melting away. "don't you want some?" somebody asks. the walls of the room start to slowly spill red sauce out through their cracks, while more similar substances begin to drip from the ceiling. the room begins to smell of nothing but tomatoes as the new ketchup nightmare begins to form. "don't you want some ketchup?" a voice below e cries out. the floor swirls and spins with ketchup never seen before as a mouth forms, and behind them the fridge starts to deform as it too slowly turns to ketchup. "you should try it, it's good," one of the cast members chimes in, turning red like they too consist of nothing but tomatoes, sugar, and vinegar. if e were to look at themself at this point, they would see that they too have begun to turn into a greasy red blob just like the rest. "eat the ketchup, e." the cast members, the furniture, and the walls chant together, pulling out the bottles of the store shelves and moving them towards e. there is only one logical conclusion for all this and it's that e has gone to their hell and their hell is ketchup.

"are you ok?" a very normal sans_minecraft_epic_gamer asks in a very normal room while holding a very normal salt shaker. it was as if that whole ketchup thing was just a part of e's imagination and nothing else.

"i don't think toothpaste goes in your mouth."

Tymewalk

e stands there confused for a moment

ketchup sucks!!! e hates ketchup and therefore hates that really weird scene with the ketchup too. doesn't stop e from drinking ketchup for breakfast though

"no it does obviously, it's a healthy snack. that's why nine out of ten dentists recommend it and one out of ten dentist is apparently stupid"

"i think you'rr thinking of shampoo," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says, still holding out the salt shaker. for a brief moment, the salt shaker turns into a bottle in front of e, only to turn back into a salt shaker just as quickly.

Tymewalk

"maybe your'e right. but just to be safe, i'll split the difference and eat shaving cream" e says.