News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ground Operator: Thartler

Started by Wolfslime123, Jun 16, 2020, 02:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Turn 4:

You kill Alice. She has a communicator, two flashbangs, and a wireless camera. You can take all of them.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Thartler takes all of those, shrugging why she didn't even use a flashbang, before going to kitchen, setting a wireless camera there and going upstairs.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Turn 5:
You take all of them. Camera set. You can hear the enemy communicator, "Operator down, deafening communicator."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Thartler, to be sure the enemy won't be hearing him, tries to disable enemy communicators sending function, before asking Chris. "Where next?"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Wolfslime123

Not a new turn, yeah turning of the enemy communicator works.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Chris says, "Head up the stair again."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Roger that." Thartler heads up the stairs again.

Wolfslime123

Turn 6:

You head up the stairs. You're come up into a hallway. There's no one there. There's a corner you could use for cover, and there are two closet doors as well as 4 other doors.

I've designated them as:
Door 1,
Door 2,
Door 3,
Door 4.
Closet Door 1
Closet Door 2

Chris will also know the doors are called Door 1, Door 2, Door 3, and Door 4 etc. Don't ask how you both magically know which door you mean when someone says "go through Door 2".
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

"Head through door one, ground operator." says Chris
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Gone through wherever you want." Thartler then carefully opened door 1 and entered inside, wary of another encounters.