Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Ground Operator: Thartler (Page 2) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#26 2020-Jun-19  05:19:33

\\/\/
TBGer

Re: Ground Operator: Thartler

Turn 4:

You kill Alice. She has a communicator, two flashbangs, and a wireless camera. You can take all of them.

PKMNtbn charts
Niches charts
Revitalize MFGs, play Operators.

I don't sleep because all the RPG TBGers are in mostly opposite timezones of me.

#27 2020-Jun-19  07:23:28

Faressain
TBGer

Thartler takes all of those, shrugging why she didn't even use a flashbang, before going to kitchen, setting a wireless camera there and going upstairs.

oesozb4.gifPriest units never get old. WOLOLO! oesozb4.gif

A fate can be changed / But not everyone can / Because if anyone could / A chaos would invoke.
A fan of MLP, a Strategist in Age of Empires, yet what I am is combination of everything into one thing I have in common - throw in everything!
Current standing: S1|S2|S3|S4|S5|S6|S7|The Movie|S8|Shorts|S9&Rainbow Roadtrip
Red: didn't watch it yet, not downloaded | Violet-purple: Not watched, downloading (Violet - < 50%, purple - >50%) | Blue: Not watched, downloaded | Yellow: In middle of watching | Lime - Watched, not (light green - fully) downloaded | Green: Had watched the season already, downloaded too.
On discord as Vardaril#1783

#28 2020-Jun-21  10:49:32

\\/\/
TBGer

Turn 5:
You take all of them. Camera set. You can hear the enemy communicator, “Operator down, deafening communicator.”

PKMNtbn charts
Niches charts

I don't sleep because all the RPG TBGers are in mostly opposite timezones of me.

#29 2020-Jun-21  11:01:06

Faressain
TBGer

Thartler, to be sure the enemy won't be hearing him, tries to disable enemy communicators sending function, before asking Chris. "Where next?"

A fate can be changed / But not everyone can / Because if anyone could / A chaos would invoke.
A fan of MLP, a Strategist in Age of Empires, yet what I am is combination of everything into one thing I have in common - throw in everything!
Red: didn't watch it yet, not downloaded | Violet-purple: Not watched, downloading (Violet - < 50%, purple - >50%) | Blue: Not watched, downloaded | Yellow: In middle of watching | Lime - Watched, not (light green - fully) downloaded | Green: Had watched the season already, downloaded too.

#30 2020-Jun-22  15:33:14

\\/\/
TBGer

Not a new turn, yeah turning of the enemy communicator works.

PKMNtbn charts
Niches charts

#31 2020-Jun-27  05:42:01

\\/\/
TBGer

Chris says, "Head up the stair again."

PKMNtbn charts
Niches charts

#32 2020-Jun-27  10:47:48

Faressain
TBGer

"Roger that." Thartler heads up the stairs again.

#33 2020-Jul-01  05:14:39

\\/\/
TBGer

Turn 6:

You head up the stairs. You’re come up into a hallway. There’s no one there. There’s a corner you could use for cover, and there are two closet doors as well as 4 other doors.

I’ve designated them as:
Door 1,
Door 2,
Door 3,
Door 4.
Closet Door 1
Closet Door 2

Chris will also know the doors are called Door 1, Door 2, Door 3, and Door 4 etc. Don’t ask how you both magically know which door you mean when someone says “go through Door 2”.

PKMNtbn charts
Niches charts

#34 2020-Jul-03  03:56:54

\\/\/
TBGer

"Head through door one, ground operator." says Chris

PKMNtbn charts
Niches charts

#35 2020-Jul-03  07:01:42

Faressain
TBGer

"Gone through wherever you want." Thartler then carefully opened door 1 and entered inside, wary of another encounters.

Board footer