News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBGers Versus the Multiverse.

Started by Faressain, May 11, 2020, 03:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Teddy shifts his focus to guarding.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

" Don't think you're getting away, other alien!" Sofie throws another glitter "bomb" at Styx.

Seanbobe

"Perhaps a meal will help. Let me check my recipe book."

Kevin cooks and eats some comfort food.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

Quote from: FlashFlireTeddy shifts his focus to guarding.

You guard against any attack in that turn.

Quote from: CrazeePi" Don't think you're getting away, other alien!" Sofie throws another glitter "bomb" at Styx.

Glitter bomb: (9 + 3 + 4) * 1.25 = 20

20 - 3 = 17
Styx takes some heavy damage, and also 'coughs', as if trying to spit it. (Choking)

Quote from: seanbobe"Perhaps a meal will help. Let me check my recipe book."

Kevin cooks and eats some comfort food.

You eat the comfort food, and you get distracted due to eating it.

Styx scratches Teddy.

Styx (Scratch): 15
Teddy (Block): 10 + 3 + 5 = 18

18 > 15
Teddy manages to be aware of the scratch and blocked it with bare hands.

Styx takes damage from suffocating. Some statuses cleared.

TBGers:

Teddy:
HP: 34/40
EP: 15/20

Sofie:
HP: 40/40
EP: 12/20
Status: Acting (2 turns left) - Fitness raised by 4. Creativity and Initiative reduced by 2. Stronger attacks.

Kevin:
HP: 38/40
Enemy side:

Yarkona

HP: 0/50
Attack: 0
Defence: 1
Initiative: 3

Skills:
Spark - Deal 1d15 damage.
Plasma line - Deal 10 damage. Pierce through 1/2 of defence rolls.
Poison claw - Inflicts poisoned.

Styx

HP: 34/55
Attack: 0/2
Defence: 3
Initiative: 1

Skills:
Dark Bolt - Inflict blinded, and then deal 2d5 damage. The lower dice pierces through block.
Status: Taunted - Will attack Teddy more often (1 turns remaining)

Turn order:
Teddy, Kevin & Sofie > Styx
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

"Haven't had enough, have you alien scum? Taste my laser sword! Sofie attacks Styx with the glowstick, making lightsaber noises as she does so.

Blunderbus

that was meant to be guard shift but ok

Teddy just defends again since it worked well last time.

Seanbobe

"Ugh. This is so annoying."

Kevin whacks Styx.

Faressain

Quote from: seanbobe"Ugh. This is so annoying."

Kevin whacks Styx.

Kv-yn (Ack): 2 + 1 (Fi-ness) - 3 [Defc] = )

th Wha^k- ow! Th-wont wo-=k on kn-cky th cat out, be-ause it can't foc%3320.

Quote from: FlashFlirethat was meant to be guard shift but ok

Teddy just defends again since it worked well last time.

Te-yy def...en. Wht t## ??? mrre?

Quote from: CrazeePi"Haven't had enough, have you alien scum? Taste my laser sword! Sofie attacks Styx with the glowstick, making lightsaber noises as she does so.

Sffe (Ttky): 8 + 7 [n=4] - 2 = !3

hldon, frnow it is blnded. Thcat.

Stx trsto countr, bt it... #347y%0042e

Hol-on, dig....

TBGers:

Teddy:
HP: 34/40
Stts-N/AN

Sofie:
HP: 40/40
EP: 12/20
Status: Acting (1 turns left) - Fitness raised by 4. Creativity and Initiative reduced by 2. Stronger attacks.

Kevin:
HP: 38/40
Ene-- ???:

Yarkona (FNT[

Styx

HP: 2!/55
Attack: 0/2
Defence: 3
Initiative: 1

Skills:
Dark Bolt - Inflict blinded, and then deal 2d5 damage. The lower dice pierces through block.

Turn order:
Teddy, Kevin & Sofie > Styx

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

Apologies for distortions, but I can't fix said corrupted post. Lemme just recap it shortly.
Kevin managed only to give a concussion to cat for one turn and no damage. Teddy defended and Sofie blinded Styx for 3 turns while dealing hefty 13 damage.

Styx is at 21 HP out of 55, and he tried to use a move, but it missed due to status effect.

Blunderbus

Joyous Theta

Sofie attacks with the glitter again, trying and failing to think of something galactic soldierish to say while doing so.

Seanbobe

Kevin mutters under his breath before using his rolling pin again.

Faressain

Long story short:

Quote from: FlashFlireTeddy bonks Styx again.

Attack: 10 + 2 - 2 = 10
The bonk was strong enough to give Styx even more severe headache...

Quote from: CrazeePiSofie attacks with the glitter again, trying and failing to think of something galactic soldierish to say while doing so.
Attack: 12 + 7 - 2 = 17
21 - 10 < 17
Sofie causes the cat to suffocate and faint.

Battle won!
Gained a parcel and a catnip.
Progress: 33% (1/3 enemy groups beaten)

[Weapon] Catnip: Inflicts blunted on the target, but only 1 damage. The damage can't be reduced by any mean.
[Quest] Parcel: This is some lost parcel. The owner's probably waiting for it.

Blunderbus

Teddy pats the unconscious, probably half dead cat before going back to the guy to give back the parcel.

Faressain

Quote from: FlashFlireTeddy pats the unconscious, probably half dead cat before going back to the guy to give back the parcel.

Well, the cat just got pat, before the party left.

The man definitely was more than happy of delivery, before looking sombre.

"I... I don't know if I could help, but... you're a hope to everyone in this town. Here, take that."

Obtained:
2x Mysterious Seed (Does something random when used.)
1x Painkiller Pills (Temporarily recover 20 HP, that decays by 2 per turn. Doesn't decay if HP is equal to 1.)
1x Medicine (Recover 3 HP and eliminate status condition)
1x Map (Confuses the hit target.)

"I think you should hurry away, they, the characters may come soon for us."

Joyous Theta

"Characters?" Sofie asks, "What characters?"

Faressain

Quote from: CrazeePi"Characters?" Sofie asks, "What characters?"

"The ones The Forum Gods had created to play. They became too greedy with their powers, and as a result, everyone landed up there... other than them, but they can't be of any help anyway.... leaving us." Just as soon, twenty or so characters appeared in half-cyrcle around you four. There's one direction - to run away from them.

Joyous Theta

"Hello!" Sofie says to the characters, having no understanding of what's going on.

Faressain

Quote from: CrazeePi"Hello!" Sofie says to the characters, having no understanding of what's going on.

They don't reply. And yet they menacingly come in closer and closer. You can figure that most of them are humans, but one and two aren't.

One attacks the man. "See what is happening? They'll attack you using superior numbers. You have to get away, quick." He points at the spire. "I don't know how you'll reach it, but there are others that were lucky like you and started fighting... Just I hope that this isn't a trap." The man then retaliates against the character group, albeit hopelessly.