News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Worst Dish that has ever existed

Started by SausageMcSauce, Apr 18, 2020, 11:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: PkmnQI have no idea which mixture the above apply to, so I assume both.
21. Put one of the bowls upside down on top of the other bowl, put a very strong metal rod into the middle of the bowls, and spin them as fast as possible.
There's only one mixture, but let's just assume that the mixture was seperated into two bowls.

Anyways,

22. While they're spinning, spray some pesticide into the bottom bowl.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsThere's only one mixture, but let's just assume that the mixture was seperated into two bowls.

DUPLICATION POWDER
oh and

23. put more duplication powder on the speed so that it doubles the speed
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

24. Mow the nearest lawn, then add the lawn clippings into the bottom bowl.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

25. Put some duplication powder on red rubber band, then put one in the top bowl.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

26. Spin the bowl into a forest, then collect leaves and put them into the top bowl.

PkmnQ

27. You can stop spinning the bowls now.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

28. Combine the two bowls into one big bowl, then throw a rock shaped like a carrot into the big bowl.

PkmnQ

29. Do all steps except 5, 7, 11, 15, and 21 in a seperate bowl.

This mixture will be called v.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

30. Put the mixture we just made into a sleeping bag, slide an apple strudel into the sleeping bag, then bury the sleeping bag underground for 5 hours.

Incendiary

Remove the sleeping bag, add it to a mug, clean the sleeping bag and add some 5.56mm bullets into the mixture. For no reason. They're crunchy.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

Then fire any kind of missile into the mixture get it to mix really well when it vaporizes, or just gets moved around a bunch.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

(you're supposed to add the number of the step in your post)
33. Mix the first mixure and the mixture we just made into a slow cooker, then add a raw, unpeeled potato.

PkmnQ

34. Create v again, but with the new steps.

We will still call this v, because the previous v was immediately added to the main mixture.
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

35. Then use a slingshot to launch the mixture at NASA's headquarters, and nag them into sending the mixture to the moon to knock it out of orbit.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

Quote from: SausageMcSauce35. Then use a slingshot to launch the mixture at NASA's headquarters, and nag them into sending the mixture to the moon to knock it out of orbit.
V or the main mixture?

36. The other mixture is put into a glass bowl.
Quine list

Seam49

37. mix both together, then add some plutonim dust.

SausageMcSauce

38. It is now at this point when the slingshotting to NASA thing happened.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

PkmnQ

Quine list

sparkycinnamon

41. Add a time machine to the mix so that step 40 can actually happen.

Incendiary

sparkycinnamon

43. Add 300 kilograms of yeast to the mixture.

solitaire

44. Use a mixer attached to a drill to mix in the yeast. Once done, throw mixer into the mixture.

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

sparkycinnamon

46. Pour 2 gallons of tomato soup into the mixture.