News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Famous Last Words

Started by jji7skyline, Oct 26, 2013, 04:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

6/10

"No, that's not how you light a firework...here, let me show you..."
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Wolfslime123

7/10

"Is this gun loaded? Here let me check."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

8/10

I thought POSION was another word for coke?

Prism

4/10

"Wait, am I supposed to run after I deploy the dynamite?
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Wolfslime123

7.5/10

"Duck!"
"Oh yeah there is a duck there."
"No I mean DUCK!"
"..."
"OH GOD THE DUCK!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

8/10

What's a grenade again, so, you wait 10 minutes, then boom, right?

GalaxySugarFox

9/10

"So this date on the soda can... 3/20/30... That's  the date that this soda was invented, right?"  (drinks it)

Seam49

6/10

AGGH, how do you get the toast out of this D'Arviting toaster, I'll have to use a fork.

the2000

6/10

"why are we breaking into his house"
THINK ABOUT IT
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Seam49

6/10

MY PICKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Starmeadows

10/10

"want a h u g?"
"Jerry that's a cactu-"

Seam49

8/10

So, this button creates a high pitch noise that kills humans, now, here's a demonstration, class.

NasomiXIV

mmkay/10

IT'S FOR SCIENCE--
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Dino

7/10

Introducing the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

NasomiXIV

heh/10

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 1 more seconds, then try posting again.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

9/10

"P-hah, do those rebels think that they are even match to the Novayan technology? You lost the war, you lost your troops, you lost everything. And why would I spare you, out of everyone, Siergei Molotov? Future is not for traitors in likes of you, it's for true Russian People!" - Moments before Molotov had it and just blasted that Grigor II off the face of the corrupted Earth.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Seam49

6/10

Oi Bob? Why's there a bomb looking thing in the fridge? Bob?

Tymewalk

8/10

"No way this is real poison! It's just a movie prop, here, lemme show you!"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

9/10 I remember watching an episode of a detective tv show with a plot like that.

"I've lived for sixty years and forty days, I ain't gonna die now."

Seam49

9/10

Well, what are the chances that I just die for no reason?

Tymewalk

7/10

"Guys, these berries aren't poisonous. Watch! I'll have some right now."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seam49

7/10

Guys! look! I found a bin lid in the dust! I'll just pick it up!

SuperKamekArea

"I am gonna go crazy! I want to sing never gonna give you up by Rick Astley whilst playing with matchsticks! We're no strangers to love, you know the rules-- AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! FIRE!!!!!"
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SuperKamekArea

Bump cause, I mean, nobody is playing
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason