News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Parody the above signature!

Started by mythbusteranimator, Mar 19, 2013, 07:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

SausageMcSauce

oh no i have a headache. i haz coronavirus
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Tymewalk

I am a totally normal human being!

Join Pokemon: The Branful Night to get stuff that makes you a normal human being like me!

(sig last edited during normal human operating hours)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

Tymewalk

cat 1

cat 2

plant
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SausageMcSauce

Prism

j҈̝͕̤̠̳̪͉̫̮͕͓͕̟̖̜͚̙͕͚̆̑̒̒̏̇̇͂̄̽̿̌ṷ̵̜̙͔͍̱̥̰͚͎͔͚͙̞͍͚͖̠͍̦̦̲̑͑͐͗̉́͊͒̅͌̆̅̐̏͒̚ͅͅs̴̫͓͔̭͎͕̭̩̝͇̗͍̖͇̩̳̟̒̀̊̅̒͂̉͑̎̅̅̋̑ṫ̴̲̙̩̟̤͚̙̳̠͕̙̳̝͙̟͙̩̠̜̪̮̉̓͆͒̉͛̾̀́̈́͐̔́͒͂̐͗̃̏̑ͅͅ a҉̟͎̙̖͓͎͖͉̯͚̰͙͎̮̃̋́̾͊̄́̊͊̋̿̇̊̐̾́͋̈́̎̆̚n҉͙̝͔̝̥̣̥̯̗͓̦̣̀̒͊͂̆͒͗̽͛͂͒́͐̋̔́͊̍̅̚ a҈̤̬̤͕̳̞̱̞̖̘̦͉̳͍̙̪̗̝̳̦̭͗̈̐̃̿̌̀̏͋̎̇̿͊͆̈́̀̓͊ͅͅͅv҈̖̩̰̳̱͎̬̘̫͔̝̥͔͉̙̖̥̖͕͎͛͐̏̎̾̽̐́̽̿̈́͑ͅe̪̞̪̝͕͔̞͕̫͓̙͎̱͚͎̟͚͚̞̮̥̳͑͌̽̿͆̒͊̍͌͊̑̔̋̄̄͗͐r̴͙̬̰̠̙͍̩̞̪̗̪͖͔̘͙̘͕̭̰̰̘͚̟̬̿̅̎͋͑͐͊̌̀̐́̄͂̀a̟̞̭̝̜̦͔͕̣̖̦̫͖̤̦̟͔͉͔͆̇̂̉͒̊̔͋̌̓͆͑̄̾̎̒g͖̭͙̬͎̬̩̩͍̞̲͉̮̬͉̜͕̱̤̥̩̦͐̌̀̈̍̏̌͆̇̉́̆̏̊̔͂͗̌̌̾ͅͅè̵̞̣͈̱͙͙̫͇̞̤̫̖̳̳̫̲͎̤͎̦͙̠͎̃̈̀͊͌͒̆̓̒̿̿̎̄ͅ p̴̗͇͓̖͓̟̳͔͍̪̜̗͖̣͌̄̌̓̽̿̋̋̿͂͌̽͂͋̎̀̊̈́̔̅̎e̴̬̖̙̜͔̘̞͙͖͍̱͍̠͆̀̂̉̏͆̀̔̔̐̅̊̑̋̾͑́̂͗̎̓̚ṛ̴͙̣̲̦̰̤̤̲̞̮̳̮͚͕͚͉̍͊͆̉̄̀̍̄̈̑͐͗ͅͅs̵̘̝͚̙̬͕̠͚̜̜̤̠̳̠̦̔̂͗͌̇̌̋̎̑̽̅͂̅̓̎͂͐̐ͅͅö͈͍̰̮͙̘̱̖͓͍̗̙̝́̋̅͌͋̇͂̃̀͊̌̑̆̊̋̀̇̚ͅn͎͉͙͚̗̬͈̥̲̯̫͎̙̘̰͎̪̦͖̘̱̔̓͆͐̅̐͐͗͌̌̆́̌̔̆̓́͑͆̐̄͆
̖̪̙̤̘̯̪̖̲̣͈̤̯͙̲͇͆̐̉͋́̌̀̑̎̇̔̋͌̀̂͌̑̅́̈́͒̍̏
̵̫̥̤͍̝̳̜̜͚̖̳̠̟̖̲̥̟͍̳̖̓̔́̇̔̔̀̔͆̀̉̇̎j̲͚̤̘̦̝̠̭̣̞̝̮͙͕̥̝̜̗͖̗̮͕̟͓́̈́̿͌̿̓͋̿̅͒̉̐̐̈͑͐̀̀͒̾̊͌͛ö̰͓̰̮̬̝̰̬͙̥͚̤͓̱͈͖͙̪́̓̓̒̀̇̿͛̈̂̀̓͒͐̚̚ị̝͚̱̪̯͙̮͔̲͎̫͓̤̫͇̩͙͖́̍͂̅̒̅̓́̾̽̎͋̈́̍́̏̈́n҉̥̞̟̭̮̟͓̱͍̪͔͔͓͍̭̣̱̦͈̞̗̯̘͊̐̋̆̈́̿̌͌̉͗̄̽͋̐̒̌̃͒̄́̈̚ P҈̳̫̰͙̩͈̰̞̥͇̭̞̙̞̰̖̦̪̭̑͛̋̐̀̈͂̀̾̋͒͂o̫̬̱͙͇̥̩̪̗̱̟̭͚̞͛͂̓͑̑̋͒́̆͑͐̈́̈̀̆̑̈͒̔̚k̴͍̫̦̤̠͎͎͇̣̩͓̩̰̖̝̠̭̀̍̆̆̈́͛̿́̅̎̑̽́̐̅͐̃͆̉͛̋͐ē̙̖̗̦͖͙͍͓̥͓͙̞̰̖̣̰̈͋͊̈̈̍̈̌̽̄̋͗̄̏͒͂̀̇ͅm̵̞̬͖͈͎͎̩̜̦̣̳͚̝̭̠͇̠̫̳͉̳͌̓̈́̐͐̌̍́̅̄͑͂͗̂̅̋̄͐̃̈̀̏͑̚o͇̮̟̩̖͍͈̫̠̱͚͙̓̎̄̆̍̀̒̃̆̓̋̽͊̅̏͗̃́ͅn҈͎͈̯͈̜̠͕̱͓̱̟͙̭̣̳̭̳̮̠̮̏͆̾͆͑̅͐̋̔̀͑͋̄:҉͉̯̝͓̰͕͉̲̠͇̙̥͓̀́͊͛̌̈͛̿́̈̏̅̋̆̽̿̄̏̋̾̅̚ T҉̞̘̳̥͚̭̯͎̳̫͕̫̤͕̬̠̗͉͙̙͖̝́̀̍̓͋̑̏̾̅̄͊͆͐̿́ͅͅh҈͇͔̲̞̣̳̠̤̞̪͇͈̟͔͎̤̰͆̀̈́̽̎͑̅̉̃̑͌̐́̒͆̓͋͆̓̆̇̿̄̚ͅê̴͔͎͉̙̩͙̙͓̤͚͍̜̩͇͚͍͛̉̎̅́̅͛̀́̏͆̾̓̍̀̚ B҉͙̘̦̤̰͎̩̝̞͚̣̲̭̭̙̭̆̅̐͒̈̂̇́́͗̄͂̎̓͂̾͑̓̚ͅͅá̵̠͎̙͕̩͙̙̟̯͕͉̱͙͉̲͙̗͇̠̞͖̪̗͐̄͋͗̈́̽͌̋͌̽́͗̆̄̀̿̀l̵̝̞͙̱͖̜͕͈̲̮͇̱̫̤̮̒̉́̌̉̒̏̇̍͆͂̚e̵̟̗̤͖̗͙̬̤͉̰͉̲͈̜̥̒͐͛̿̄̏̋̾̽̈́̀̾̍̊ͅf҈̯͇͇͍͔̳̞͓͓̠̲̣͉͔̱̳̰̰̠̤̏́̿̑̈̿͛̈̄̓̽̊͗͌̀́̿̓̏̾̌̚u͓̫͙̣̜͉̗̯̪̮͓̮̜̟̖̝̎̋̉̃̈̊̐̑̀̃̅̅l҈̝͈̫̦̙̤̖̗͚̝͔͉͍̩̱͕̌͌̒̒͆̓͛̆͆̑̂̌̈̚ͅ N̵̫͉̱̖̜̰̞̳̖͎͇̬̮͈̬̮̦̱̒̋̄͆̐̊̂̊̌͐̎͋͂̌́̑́̈́͊̎̓̚ͅi҉̥̯̩̲̱̦̮̟̜͇͓͈̙͉̮̥͈͎̰͎̌͒͒̓̔͌̒̌̉̌̒̐͛̇̌͊ḡ̩̣̮̥͈͇̣͍͉̝̦̥͎̫̖̦̫̞̿̋̇̉̊̓͛̍͂̅̐̾͆͆͊̋͊̀̃̐h҈͈̪̱͉̥̬͖͖̘͓̱̝̤͙̣͈̫͈͖͉͉͂̐͒̊́́̑͋͒̀̀͑͒͂̾̊̓̀̋̃̽͑̅̉t҉̝̗͕̞̟̠͎͙̘̫̫̮͖͚̘̓̀̃̓͐͌͆͐̎̿̐̏̓̃̏͆ͅ t̶͕̳̤͚̲͍̖͈͓̦̰͓̝̥̣̘̗͎̅͆̏͊̄̋̋̏̄̎̅̈̒̂̋̾o҈̣͇̜̝̞͍͙̳̘̯̦̯͙̘̱̮̱̭̥̭͕͍́̔́̊͋̽͑̊͂͗̋̓͐̏̒̿̿ͅ b҈̱̱̫̘̤̰͙̙͖̭̘̞̮͕̊̃̓͌̓̏̐͗͗̇̀̎͐͗́ͅe҉̞̮͉̣͇͚̥̬̥̤̗͎͙͕̘̤̥̩̩͛͗́̐̉̃͂͛̑́̌̃̈̚ f҈̦̗͕̳̗͍̞̦̤̮̞̘̞͙̯̄͌͒͗̈̑̾͂͆͌͊̒̉͂̈̈́̈́̾́͐͂̂̓̃o҉̬͎̘͔͉͓͓̳̮̯̱͔̯̖̖̣̾̉̀̋̉̇̓͆̀͋͂̑͋̚̚ͅr̜̞͙̟̠̲̞̙̪͙̩̪̬͉͓̤͖͎͎̩̖͕͗͗̀̊̒̄͗̓̾̽̂̊̀́̐͑̄ć̶̰͖̯̬̦̤̜̦̞̠̩̝͈̝͓̯̳͗̇̔̑͋̅̃̽̉͂̂̍̌̚e̵͍̞͖͖̬͈̖̞̯͙̥̲̖̙̐̇͛̊̏̒̈́́̋͆͗̆͋̓̀̾͊͂̎̀̐̓͆͊d̵͍̮̙̳̫̥͍̣̞̙̝̫̬͔̬̟̽͋̒͊͋̓̀̂́͂̓͗ͅ t̵̫̰̣̟͖͓̥̬͖̪̦͎͚̪͉̩͖͔̰̭̠̓̆̍͒̀̋̔̄͗̓͑̍̇̂̄̃̎͊̓̃́͗͑͊ò̥̤̲͚͓͙̲͚͇̰̮̞͙̘̞̞̳͈̓̐̀̌̀̌̅̎̊̾̉́͑̊̀̚ l̴̯̪͇̘̗̣͔̖̬̟̘̝̅̄͌̑̔͆̂̓̽͒̊͗̏̉́̂̋̀͛̒̏̈́̒͐i̜̥͕̲̦͎̯̮̖̫̖̞̫͔͈̜͊́̀̾̿͐͊̒̋̽͂̐̈́̀̀̎̚̚ͅs҉̦̭̫̭͍͈͚̞̦͍̠͉͖́̔̊́̒̌̆̑́͋̂͗̎͛̿̏̂̃̍̐̚̚t̴̗̲̜̫̠͖̠̣͙̟̩̝͓̰̞̖̤̟͑̀͑̈͌̿̌̋͒̅͌̽̇̍̽̊ͅe҉̗͈̫̦͚̝̜͓͖͓͓͇̖͖̤̝̟̯͎̱͖̦͔̔̋̓́̎̾̏̑͂̍̋̿͆̾͐̑̓͆̿͊̓̚̚ͅn҈͎̗̝͕̥͎̝̯̫̜͉͓̞̱̞̬̖͓͊̓̄͐́͒̈̇͗͆͑̌̊͂ t̬̮̣͔͉͖̯̖̬̞̲͚̤͙̠̝͎͍̪͉̣̀̎̽̆̇̾̽̊̎̄̓̈́̊̈o͉̫̤̪͇̩̗͙͔͇͍̳̜̭͍͈̟̗̠̠͐̄͆̀͒̀̽̈̽̓͒̐̐͋̚ t҉̙̯̬̟̰̘̘̗̙̯̝͋͗̏̀̏̾͂̽͐̆̑͗̀̑ͅh͔̳̞͚̥̖͎̰̦̪͎̬͖̫̲͔̱͈͑̋͊̀̉̓̈́͊̓̉̆̍͌́̇̃̊̊̀̎̎i̵͕̳̙̮͇̟̱̫̜̪̟͙̎̓̀͊̾̊́͒̆̅̂͆̍́͗̆̋͆̃s҈͓̬̤͓̥̦̗̲͎̝͚̘̦̰͉̗̽̄̂̒̊͊̋͋̌͊͑̇̐́̇̎͊̋̃̀̃ ś̙̘̭̞͓̱̜͓̜̟̰̪̲̆̓̍̐̀̀͂͋̄̏̆̐̒͗͋͌̅o̵͉͓̞͇͕͈͈̘͎͈̥̰͍͈͇̬͈̟̦̐͊̓̽͋̏̿̈́̑̑̾̈́̉́́̄̄̑̚̚ͅn̗̞̙̟͉͈̪̥͉̙̖̦͙͍̥̤͕̭͔̘̝̱̈́̍́̐̀̓͐̔̎̽̑̓͋g҈͎͍̩͓̟̦͚̬͕̫̥̘͓͍̦̥͊̾̅͛̀̃̏͊̽͆̉̇̚ 2̵̙͈̲̜̙̝͖͖͉̳͓͈̲͈͕̤̪̖̞̟̫̈́̆͑͋͗͑̀̃̑͂͛̉̓̀̉̐̓̊ͅͅ4̴̩̱̝̰̘̜̟̥̗̖̥̖͔͓͉͙̲̱̒́͆̐̀͌̽̒̔͊̾́/҉̞̙̜̰̘̫͎͉̣̱̜͔͔̍̂̃̎̃̉̏͗̍̏͑͑͛̉7҈̜͕̜͎͇̳̜̜͉̜̥̰̳̮̱͕̥̜͑͋̂́̊̆̇͒͋̏̊́̆̌̋ i̴̤͇̲̭̝͉̗͉͚̤̞̘͚̲͑́̿́͗̎́̑̉̍͂̌͆̀̀̃͂̽̌͒͒͗̐̚ͅn͔͖̣͇̫̲̰̜̩̠̫̭̊̑̾́͑͌̓̾̅̓̐̍̆̀̋̌̀͐͑ á͎͕̥̰̫̖̯͓̘̪̦̤̬̫̗̒͆͆̒́̆̐̐͊̅̈́̎̾̅̍ͅ d̤̤̞͚̙̝̗͕͙͙͇̳̭̭̟̗̩̃̏͗̆̈́͂̍͒̀̈́́̔͒̌̌̎͂͊͆̑̅͗̚ͅͅā̘̟̟̩̠̘͙̖͉͚͔͓̅̉͆̍͑̆̽̃̓̄̎̅͆͒̀̒͌r̴͉͎̦̫̤̞̜͇̥̮̭̞̲̤̖̋̇̃̋̆͑͋̆̈́̔͗̅̑̓̅͛̃͐̓̅̽ͅk̶̜͔̬͈̞͎̘̯͍̲̳̖̘͎͌͊͆̀̄̋̾̒̀̿͐́͗̈́͐́͋̓͒̇̅̎͗̚ͅ r̩͔̰͎̞̟̠̳̜̖̯̳̦̝̠̟̱͉̙͇͚̍͊́̾͋̔͗̆͐̾̒̓̍̆͂͗̒͒̋̿̀̚ͅò̶̘̯̮͈̝̝̳͉̟͕̦̱̥̳̱́̑̅́̑̿̏͑̽͑̌̏̂̂̓̏͗o҉̩̦͉̮̘͓̭̗̞̙̭̝̱͖͙̬͉͖̰̍̓̋̊̽͋̃̏̅̆͐̇̈́̌̐̓̀̊́̊̇m҈̱͕͇̘̯͉͚̞̮̤̯̤̏́͗̀̇̈́̍̓̀̋̈́͗́̎́̀̆̿̑͑̊̚
̦͍̪̭̠͔̤̞̳̜̠͔̠͚̳͙́̇̓͑͌̃̒̆̒̐̀̚̚̚
̶̭͖̳̪̭̟̤̙͎̣̩̤̫͈̟̰̫̦̰̮͙̿̋͌͑̍̔͑́̀̿͂̏̚(҉̜͍̬̬̙̞̠͎̫̰͎̠͙̩̘̳̦͔͈̞͚̍̆̈́͌͂́̐͊̂̀́̊̚s҈͙͖̣͕̳͔͓̟̠̤̠̦̟̤͍͇̭͎̗̫̗͔̌̉̊̾̿̇̀̀̓̓͒̅͊̿̋̿̆̈͐̏̒̀ͅͅị̲͎̳̯͉̮̠̝̟̳̤̓̓̑̈́͑̍́̐̂̐̌̆̆̅̉g҉͎̞̜̰̫̮̥̘̞̪͓̘̱̩̩̽̓̈̊͂͌̇͋̉͆̎̐̀͆̋̅ l͖̯̜̮͇͈̠̝̲̣̞͖̯̳̗͎̩̓̀́͂̉͋̀̈́̌̊̓͊̚a̴̩͚̮̬̟̳̝̞̭̟̱̥͇͇̽͑̑̂͗̂͛̐̅́̂̓̓̔̈́͛̆̚s̵̘̩̯͖̣̜̩͉͈̪͓̱̬̖̥͈̭̳͇͚͎͈̮̓̿̎̀́́̆̂̋̑͌̚t̶̝͍̘̣͖̫͙͍͍̰͙̗̣̫̙͙̾̍̇̓̿̀̑͛̊̒̊̚ e҈̥̪̞̦̰͎͔͈̩̗͇͕̳̮̙͔̖̙̜̲̠̣̗͌̃̾̒̐̓̄̽̉͂͆͊͛͒͛̇́̊̇̃͊̚̚d̶͙̞̪̳̣͖̮̜͇̝͙̬̪͍͖͎͍̗͍̤̀̂̍͑͗̇̊̅̓͐̅̚ͅͅi̵͈͔̥̦͕̗̲̦̳̝̭̖̩̯̫̞̲̬̝̐̓̎̂͐̑̍͋͊̋͊͋̓́̒͐ͅṫ̴̠̖͍͔̗̭̲͓͖͉̰͙̭̫̌̉̍̏͊͑͌́͛͋͋̓̓̚̚ͅḛ̴̝͕͇̤͈̥̩͕͔̞͖̩̠̐̉̀̃̋̅̃̈̆̿̂̅̉̂̇̈̈̿̌͆̉̌̒̚ͅd̵̯̭̩͉͇̪̳̲̯̫͕̩͇̤̣̭̭̳͚̜͔͋̏̄̒̎̿͊̽́͌͊̐́̎͆͑̍̚̚ͅ ō̵̮̟̯̰̬̥̞͈̰̩͔̦̳͑͂͂̋̒͐̈́͒̾͑̏̈͛̍̅̑̊̚n҉̠͙̩̬͈̣̥̦͙̱̳͈͓̤͈̝̭͍̞̟̎̀̈́́̾̇͑͗̀̑̈́̀ 7̠̗͚̪̘̝͔̯̘͈͓̗͚̿̆̓͒͛̒̈͌̂͗̅͌ͅt̞̳̫̱̖͕͇̟̤̩̫̖͖̲̔͋̐̈́͐̉̆̈̌̋͌̄̈́̀̍̏̚h҈̜̱͍̦͓̥̣̝̘̳͔̮̠̳̱̬͎̪̰̇̽̈́̈̒̓̏͆̆̈̐͆̒̃͛̾̈́̇̑̾͊̏ Ḿ̵͈͙̮͔̖̲̬͓̲̭̪̱̝̤͓̰̖͗̓́̊̀́́͗͑̽̾̀̋͑͆̋́̌͗͂̓ͅä̵̘͙͈̭̱̝̮̱̳͙̜͎͕̱͚̯̃̈́̑̀͗̔͛̇̓͌̒ͅr̳͖͔͓̲̤̤̦̠̲̪̤͙̠̘̤̜͉̅͆̿̎͐̔̀̓̍̊̑͐̓͑͊́͛̓̏̾̎̇c̴̳͓̗͙͚͎͔͚͕͙͚̞̣̄͑́̑̑̋͐̈̃͛̿̏ͅh͈̖̤̗͔̖͕͍̘͕͖͕̤̘̥̤͈̭̞́̽͐͗́̑̾̀̎̈̐̏̀́̓̂̽͒̓̚ 2̴̝̮̙̖̤̯͕͖͍̪̭̯͇͍̘̪̞͌͒́̐̐͊̍͆͌̿͛̄̉̔̓̽̅̔ͅ0͖͇̥̟̳͚̝͕̥̗͖̥̦̝̐́̊̂͛̓͆̒̑̂͌͊̀̄̓̋̚2̶̩̮̝͉͍͚̰͓͍̪͇̠̝̳̲͖̣̪̟̯͈̙̎͒́̾͛̇̆̾̓̊͗͗̈́̊̇̒͗͋͋́̀̀̚ͅ0̟̠̘͍̬̬̘͍͖̫̙͈̠̖̥̖̖̞̳͛̾̄̏͂͋̈́̃͒̄̇̅̑͐̊̂̎̔̃̀̇̓̄̍ ḁ̭͙̜̲̙̣̝͕̣̩͓̯͕̠͖̬̗̾̄́͊̀͑̄̅̓͒̾́͒͗̔̑̚ṯ̵̠̲̥̳̟͇͔̮̫̥̥̖͚̿̾͂̑́̅͂̿̿͒̃͌̍̉̌́́̓̍̊̐͋̋ͅ 1҉̥̘̭̯̪̗̞̫̭͉̝̘̞͈̤͓͉̭̥̝̠̗͋̇̏̋̄̂̓̅̑̊̇̌́́̃̍͂̿̚3̴̪̮̬̗̬̯̭͚̞̗̫̝̝͐͋͆̎̈̽͆͐̎̽͑͒̈́̀̽:҉͔̰̣̝̰̮̫̰̪͇̳̣͎̦͖̩͈͗̊͂̈̽̉̒̅̎̒͌̑͆̑͛̋̿̀́̓̓ͅͅ3̵̥͉̗͚̪̰͔̭͙͍͕͔̦̬̠̩̖̘̫̤̂̓̈́̑̍́͋͛͐̀̋̇̀̈̎̍̋̈́͐͒̍͋͒̇ͅ0҈̟͔̠̗̙͉̟̳̟͇̳̝͙̯̠̤̌́͂̄̅͆͒̾̏̒̓̅̍́͑̄̋̋͛̂̾̚ͅ (̘͉̬̯͙̣͙̗̭̭̞̦̖͕͇̬̀́͐̇̏̓̆͛͊͛̂̅̎̔̏̍́͒̑̃͐̽(̵̞̞̘̣̯̙̲̣̠͎̠͔̬̗̭̞͎̗͇̮̙̩̘̊̊̓̔̀̂̆́̂̓̍̀̃̈́̌̚̚Ǵ̜͖͓̮͖̥̤̰͖͍̜͈̗̳̌̿̀͗̎̄̌̔͂̊́́͗́ͅͅM̵̱͕̯̗͚̦̝̖̣̤͎̯̗̓́̄̀͂̊͒̎̒̏̃͐T͎̦̳͍̜̣̳̤̮̪̯̞͈͉͔͙͙̖̬͊͂̐͗̓̔̇̈̍́̉͛̍̑̚̚)҈͍̞̟̯̣͉̫̜̞͎̗̠̫͕̫͛͑̍͊̈͆̽͊̑̓̌͒́̀̍̄̓͊̀̾̽̊͆͐)̦̩̜̟͖͕͖͔̣͎͇̥͖͕͂̀̔̓̎̂͗̏́̽͐̂͌̍ (҈͕͖̤̭̖͔̫̭̗̳̗͚͖͓̩͓̣̱͈͓̮̖̃̀̏̌͑͛̌͊̀̃̋̅͒̒ͅG̲̪̥͇͓͚͕͚̤̟͈̳̙̬̙͍̥̱̈̍̎́̉͛̀͒́͒̈́͌͋̃̐ͅM̶͉͈̬͇͈̭̤̳̯͖̣̰͇̗̖̦̯̩̪͈̮͒̓̋̈́̎͐̇͐̿̀̓͑̍̽̿̽̌͋͒̐́̋͊ͅT҈̬̬͎͈͚̤͙̩̲͍̖̙͈͔̒͗̆̓͒̅̅̏̅͆͛́͐̈̌̍̇̀̇ͅ =҉̳̪͓̱̪̥̬̱̜̝̞̝̙͔̬͔̬͋̈̎̾̑̆̒̉̀̍̾̾͗̊ Ú͕̥͖̠̣̜̭̜͉̲͎̖̘͓̪̖̞̘͉̇́̔̂̄̎͗͛̿͂͊̑͒͆̉ͅͅT̖̭̣̖̩̗̞̝̞̮̪̗͓̜̘̭̙̗̜͚̮̙̑̋͑̆̃̄̾͌͗́̇͊͛̚C҉̞͍̦̜̳̯̖̳͉̜̲̪͇̙̫̮̜̬̖̖͔̓̀̿̌͒͋̇͒̎̐͐̀͊̂̈̄́͋̂̾̈̚ͅͅͅ)̶͍͇̤̩̖̗̞͈̯͈̩͍̟̳̮̳̪̘͍̏͌̀͒̆̏̂͆̇͛͛̓̉͆̆̿̾̏̈̃͑̅͋

Maew Nryang

A_very_big_picture_that_influenced_my_experience_very_much.png
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Come here to make your own beans!
Play bean:bean to bean. (bean bean bean bean)
Bean has bean beans
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Faressain

i will never do it even once...
declear
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Incendiary

Error! Something happened.
Sponsored by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

(Me finding giant random images be like)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Hi, I'm doing a parody, I enjoy enjoying and enjoy-ing. There isn't much about this parody, but feel free to feel free to feel free to feel free to-you get the idea.

*insert donald trump joke here*
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Faressain

it's gonna be done over 9000 times!
rtleave

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

SausageMcSauce

Error 9000: some russian man does not exist

sponsored by a far away galaxy

psst i am a secret unicorn agent

i'm just gonna post my discord username here and let the scratch team ban me forever

Faressain

Hollyleaf

mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Faressain

*Insert a scene from Starters*

sparkycinnamon

priests are always young
i like things
pony l i c c
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Hollyleaf

Cheesy like stuff.
Cheesy haz roleplay.
Cheesy haz pronouns.
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Faressain

SausageMcSauce

All hail this priest i dont know

i also bring forth your fate because why not

i also want to live with ponies

(licks the screen because it is covered in ice creme)

[removed by scratch team - you are banned forever for sharing discord you know we have kids on this site]

Nambaseking01

OH NO THE DOCTOR IS DEAD, THE BEST DOCTOR IS DEAD, WE HAVE TO SAVE THE DOCTOR, OH NO

DOCTOR IS GONE SLAM MY HEAD I NEED DOCTOR TO EAT MY BREAD--

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hey look, another one of those signatures

Faressain

I got an ideablock and I don't have much to write...