News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fortunately, Unfortunately...

Started by PreoKid, Jul 05, 2013, 01:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Fortunately, you killed the cleaning crew to use necromancy on them and have a zombie cleaning crew to help fight off the police..
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, the zombie cleaning crew turns on you.

TurquoiseTabby

Fortunately, the police decide that the zombies are a bigger problem than you, and you can run away
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

SausageMcSauce

Unfortunately, they dig underground and under you.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

CatsUnited

Fortunately, the police get cornered by the zombies in their tunnel.

TurquoiseTabby

Unfortunately, the SWAT team arrives and corners you from the other side
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

PkmnQ

Fortunately, it starts raining mosquitoes and the SWAT team runs away.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Unfortunately, they obtain a spray which kills the mosquitos.

Blunderbus

Fortunately, they obtain the spray only after they had ran away.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

TurquoiseTabby

Unfortunately, you get bitten by the mosquitoes
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

SausageMcSauce

Fortunately, they did not carry any disease.

PkmnQ

Unfortunately, the mosquitoes now want to have you for breakfast everyday.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Fortunately, they dislike the taste of deodorant, detect some on you, and run away.

TurquoiseTabby

Unfortunately, there's one remaining zombie who loves the taste of deodorant.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

SausageMcSauce

Fortunately, after one lick, he walks away and loses his legs, so he can no longer walk to you again.

Seam49

Unfortunately, he is close enough to give you coronavirus.

SausageMcSauce

Fortunately, he is vaccinated the second before he sneezes or whatever on you.

PkmnQ

Unfortunately, that's not how vaccines work.
Quine list

Blunderbus

Fortunately, it turns out the vaccine was actually a cure, and this cure is also available to you.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Dino

Unfortunately, the cure has the unfortunate side effect of turning you into a mouse.

SausageMcSauce

Fortunately, you turn back to a human a second later.

Dino

Unfortunately, you turn into a crocodile another second later and you realise this cure turns you into a new animal every two seconds.

SausageMcSauce

Fortunately, you get the vaccine this time.

Dino

Unfortunately, someone steals it from you when you're looking the other way.

Faressain

Fortunately, you didn't need the vaccine at all, you were immune a few seconds later to effects of cure.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783