News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Badly attempt to insult the user above you

Started by Epicness123, Mar 28, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Shpore

Seam49

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Blunderbus

your username has "Pkmn" in it, that means Pokemon, and Pokemon is a kiddie game for babies, i bet you like sword and shield
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

Your uh... Mother buys you megablox instead of legos!
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Wolfslime123

You like warrior cats, and that's totally a lame series that's not intense like... like Percy Jackson.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

LOL, imagine being so lame that you properly capitalize your username

...wait
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

You have too many posts why no you shaare

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

if u contnu necropsting on old topic z  here me bring minimed

Byron_Inc_TBG

Bring yer stoopid meme, I won't care, ye 'diot
eh

Seam49

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Seam49

PkmnQ

Quine list

Seam49

Byron_Inc_TBG

i wish you success

(which is abbreviated into u succ)
eh