News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Slap your keyboard and google the phrase!

Started by Xenon, Nov 26, 2016, 05:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Chir'

Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

SausageMcSauce

Chir'

The other results might not be suitable for this site.

6u8iy75tgb
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

SausageMcSauce

redgreenandblue

SausageMcSauce

redgreenandblue

nullpost: Are we supposed to google the phrase the person above us posted, or google our own phrase?

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: redgreenandbluenullpost: Are we supposed to google the phrase the person above us posted, or google our own phrase?

Do the phrase the above person put.

An example:

Quote from: User 1bgnmjh

The next user then does that text, then puts their own phrase for the next person.

In this case, user 2 can put:

Quote from: User 2

rtkht

SausageMcSauce

SausageMcSauce

Seam49

SausageMcSauce

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Made me search for bhugtan.

(almost everything were in some Indian language)

rjhkee

Nambaseking01

hey look, another one of those signatures

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Nobody played the game properly since April Fools day, so I will start the game up again.

getdfsrgfz
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Led me to get dfsr gfz. I got:

ghfdiu

(end of actual post)
(because nobody can play this game properly, i think a mod might need to change the first post to clarify the rules if possible)

Nambaseking01

fgdyghstru was the initial phrase-- I had to get rid of letters and ended up at fgdyghs, then got millions of info about airplanes and Google stuff

hey look, another one of those signatures

PkmnQ

Quote from: SausageMcSauceghfdiu

rgtydfgg <- USE THIS AS INITIAL SEARCH, AND THEN PUT YOUR OWN, IF YOU DON'T DO THIS I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO READ
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

I removed two letters and got this:

hyreiuth

(and why won't the mods edit the first post and clarify the rules)

PkmnQ

*insert image of bayreuth because that's what i get and i can't put images because i am on mobile*

Yr.RhRhRj
Quine list

jirachi

fcvgbhj

girlsgogames was for the real ones back in the day

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: SausageMcSauce(and why won't the mods edit the first post and clarify the rules)

ewsriuewi