News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shef Kerbi News Network

Started by CatsUnited, Sep 22, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

Quote from: DoubleDenial
Quote from: CatsUnitedSKNN #42 is live
Note the announcement - we do believe that there's something trying to get into our super secret super locked down servers, so I think some investigating on that would be good.
why does the ghost editor's note look different from the ones in issue 39
okay, just checked back to #42 and I see italics were used there. should be fixed now

SausageMcSauce

You forgot the individual words in the Anime Cosmetics Activity!
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

CatsUnited

Quote from: SausageMcSauceYou forgot the individual words in the Anime Cosmetics Activity!
Should be added in now.

Joyous Theta

UNIVERSE CHANGE LOG 1.8.3e
by CrazeePi's Disembodied Voice

The universe was recently updated to version 1.8.3e. Here is the change log:

CHANGES
- Added a second Pluto
- Added a third Pluto
- Removed alien
- Frogs now have access to the diplomacy skill tree after popular request
- Changed to a new rendering engine
- Slightly increased the height of Keyn DDDD's hit box
- Slightly nerfed orange juice tastiness
- Accidentally removed orange juice
- Accidentally replaced orange juice with angry bears
- Added bear fighting arena
- Decreased chicken sight radius

BUG FIX
- Bees are now properly capable of sitting

SausageMcSauce

UNIVERSE CHANGE LOG 1.8.3f
The universe was recently updated to version 1.8.3f. Here is the change log:
NEW ADDITIONS
- Re-added shampoo
- Added protective mechanisms on all Anime Cosmetics products so they can never be removed anymore.
NEW SUBTRACTIONS
- Removed all anger from bears
OTHER CHANGES
- More flies exist now.

Joyous Theta

I checked the update logs and the universe hasn't updated to 1.8.3f yet please don't make up fake update logs :(

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: CrazeePiI checked the update logs and the universe hasn't updated to 1.8.3f yet please don't make up fake update logs :(

(the universe updates to that version right now, regardless of legitimacy)

SausageMcSauce

Ad:

And something special, Carmes' ads folder on his computer (and the filename for an incomplete scrapped ad, carwash.png)!

Joyous Theta

Quote from: SausageMcSauce
Quote from: CrazeePiI checked the update logs and the universe hasn't updated to 1.8.3f yet please don't make up fake update logs :(

what you can't do that, that's not poss-

NEW ADDITIONS
- Added a new object "Changelogfiller" that increases the size of change logs

CHANGES
- You can now obtain Nothing
- Increased chicken sight radius

((Well ok then.))

I have recently been informed that this change log is also fake. Please do not put either of the 1.8.3f change logs in the report.

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: CrazeePi

NEW ADDITIONS

CHANGES

((Well ok then.))

Someone has spotted a bug where the features in the latest universe updates I wrote (such as bear anger removal) were included with the update, despite not being in the real change log.

Joyous Theta

Quote from: SausageMcSauce(the universe updates to that version right now, regardless of legitimacy)

NEW ADDITIONS

CHANGES

((Well ok then.))

Someone has spotted a bug where the features in the latest universe updates I wrote (such as bear anger removal) were included with the update, despite not being in the real change log.

No.

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: CrazeePiwhat you can't do that, that's not poss-

NEW ADDITIONS

CHANGES

((Well ok then.))

No.

Shampoo is secretly added back in anyway.

Joyous Theta

Quote from: SausageMcSauceShampoo is secretly added back in anyway.

I changed it so that shampoo isn't removed.

Please remove your John Gameman translators now.

SausageMcSauce

What's wrong with the John Gameman translators?

Joyous Theta

I'm already unmotivated to bring John Gameman back and having somebody try to translate him is just going to make me less motivated.

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: CrazeePiI changed it so that shampoo isn't removed.

I'm already unmotivated to bring John Gameman back and having somebody try to translate him is just going to make me less motivated.

(I nuke all the translators)

Also, I squeeze an orange and reinvent orange juice (since it was removed in the latest universe update)

the gameman translator can go in scrapped content soon

Also, the website has a folder, fontawesome (which is just the Font Awesome files), which has loads of unnecessary files. Font Awesome can just be loaded from a CDN.

CatsUnited

Yeah so Shef Werld was recently broken into:

Also the CatsUnited Scratch account has been taken over by the group who broke into Shef Werld and they published an early alpha copy of Kerbi Adventar. Kerbi Adventar wasn't supposed to come out until around 2025, so this is a bit of a hit for Shef Kerbi Game Studios. idk if they've taken any sensitive information from SKNN yet.

SausageMcSauce

Since today's now April fools day in my time zone, I think we should scrap it, if it is not in yours.

the2000

candy sadness 25:
the songs me and the pee and interlude are complete, but i haven't rendered videos for them
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: DoubleDenialcandy sadness 25:
the songs me and the pee and interlude are complete, but i haven't rendered videos for them

I cannot see them. Also, what are those 'songs' about?

the2000

Quote from: SausageMcSauceI cannot see them. Also, what are those 'songs' about?
I didn't post them. The first one is a remix of the Scratch project and the second is an instrumental based off of a very dead meme

CatsUnited

"So, it's been a pretty chaotic past week for Shef Werld. We just had our main super secret project leaked to the public: Kerbi Adventar by Shef Kerbi Game Studios, and since it happened on April 1st, everyone assumed it was just a publicity stunt. It wasn't.

The estimated valuation of Shef Werld has dropped significantly according to the financial groups across Planett Popstah. Shef Kerbi Game Studios, having their crown project stolen is now at risk of being closed as we've decided to focus all of our resources into Kerbi Adventar. Shef Werld's access to the CatsUnited Scratch account was also lost, meaning we no longer have a method of communication on one of the most popular social media platforms in Dreem Lend (our TBGchat account however is still intact). Because of this, we are currently working around the clock to make submitting your Opionion a built in feature to the site rather than relying on Scratch.

More information will be published in SKNN #43, which is planned to release as scheduled during April."

the2000

Quote from: CatsUnitedBecause of this, we are currently working around the clock to make submitting your Opionion a built in feature to the site rather than relying on Scratch.
You could just use Google Forms or get an account on a real social media platform

CatsUnited

Quote from: DoubleDenial
Quote from: CatsUnitedBecause of this, we are currently working around the clock to make submitting your Opionion a built in feature to the site rather than relying on Scratch.
You could just use Google Forms or get an account on a real social media platform
Most of the responses in opionion are fictional anyway (I've always made it like that) and reinventing the wheel is always pretty epic

SausageMcSauce

I think we should make a list of all bootleg Kirby locations, characters and icons that have been in previous news reports, and if there is any, their equivalent and any noticeable differences between the Kirby and the Kerbi versions. Also make a list of things which have no Kirby equivelant. This is so anyone new to SKNN knows what to put instead of real Kerbi locations.

For example:

King Dedede = Keyn DDDD
Popstar = Popp Stah

The list could go in the OP, along with a mention of that SKNN is set in a bootleg version of the Kirby universe.

-----

I also have a new comic:

I am also discontinuing The Stuff World. Every comic now that I make on are independent from each other unless mentioned.

and News:

ANIME CHARACTER OUTFIT FOUND IN RANDOM PEOPLE'S WARDROBES

A weird anime character costume has been found in random wardrobes, including Shef Kerbi's. This is a mockup of Shef Kerbi's hypothetical wife wearing it:

As you can see, it is very weird. There are rumours that Anime Cosmetics Inc's co-CEO, PreCure Selene (who if you don't know, was teleported from her own universe to Dreem Lend and later founded Anime Cosmetics Inc, now part of Carmes Inc) put them in the wardrobes, as several bottles of toothpaste were found in those same wardrobes.

We interviewed PreCure Selene over the outfits. This is what she replied:

Quote from: PreCure Seleneはい、着るのはすごいです!それに歯磨き粉を入れるとさらに良くなります!わーい!

Unfortunately, we dropped the piece of paper with the translation on right into Mount Ebott, so if you want to understand what PreCure Selene is saying, just use Google Translate.