Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

The New World - Solo Adventure (0/7) (Page 1) / Main Topics / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#1 2020-Mar-08  12:26:52

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

The New World - Solo Adventure (0/7)

An exam sits in front of you. You tap your pencil on your desk. When will this stupid test end? you think to yourself. You lean back in your chair and glimpse out the window. You see...
... a giant meteor hurtling towards the school.
That was just a hallucination, you tell yourself as you continue to work on your test. As soon as your pencil touches the paper, an explosion occurs and the room is blasted. Rubble flies everywhere and you are lifted from the ground. You lose consciousness.

You wake up to find yourself in the classroom you were in, restored to its previous state. The room is empty. You open the door and find out that you are the only person in the school. You figure, Oh well, guess I get to skip school! and push open the door to the school.

A whole different world stretches out beyond you.

RULES

Don't do crazy stuff
Maximum of 1 character per player
Follow the TBG Guidelines

Aaaand that's it!

SIGN-UP

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Stats (distribute 20 between these):
    AT (attack):
    MG (magic):
    DF (defense):
    WP (willpower):
    SP (agility):
Class (Warrior, Mage, or Healer):
Inventory (stuff that a person in school would carry around):
Other:

FILES

None yet

Last edited by Jayfeather (2020-Mar-08  13:40:25)

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage III: Can fix shattered objects. Can heal major wounds and injuries.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#2 2020-Mar-08  13:34:41

CrazeePi
TBGer

Re: The New World - Solo Adventure (0/7)

By 3 characters do you mean you can have 3 characters in a single file or is it just a copy paste mistake from the original?

Not going to sign up because I'm already good playing with others, just curious.

Remember, don't shoot food.

#3 2020-Mar-08  13:40:13

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

CrazeePi wrote:

By 3 characters do you mean you can have 3 characters in a single file or is it just a copy paste mistake from the original?

Not going to sign up because I'm already good playing with others, just curious.

Copy mistake.

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#4 2020-Mar-28  23:57:20

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

Bump

dovewingcarryingtige.png

Board footer