News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 4096, we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 01, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

CoolTBGGaming

w e ' r e n e v e r g o n n a g e t t h e r e
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

not with that attitude!

or any other attitude for that matter because youre right.

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

solitaire

posting from microwave secret router option

redgreenandblue

solitaire

redgreenandblue

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

CoolTBGGaming

okay I'm gonna come back after this pandemic is over and see that we're at 4096 do you hear me

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

What if the pandemic is a hoax created by the government to force us into quarantine just so we get to 4096?
Maybe they won't let us out until we finish! That's enough to motivate us, right?

Tymewalk

If I could get the Internet Channel on my Wii working maybe I could post from my Wii... hmm... I don't even know if it'd work but that'd be fun haha
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

if you get it to work would that technically means that all tbgs classify as wii games

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: redgreenandblueWhat if the pandemic is a hoax created by the government to force us into quarantine just so we get to 4096?
Maybe they won't let us out until we finish! That's enough to motivate us, right?

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

Quote from: redgreenandblueif you get it to work would that technically means that all tbgs classify as wii games
Post to 4096 PostOnThread% Speedrun

In all honesty I'd say we're doing pretty decent on the 100% speedrun
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: redgreenandblueif you get it to work would that technically means that all tbgs classify as wii games
Post to 4096 PostOnThread% Speedrun

In all honesty I'd say we're doing pretty decent on the 100% speedrun
after all we are on course to get the world record

Tymewalk

Post to 4096
100% Glitchless
Category Rules
Timing starts when the topic is started. Timing ends when the 4096th post is posted. (You do not need to post 4096 in the final post to win.)

Use of the "Instant 4096" (typing 4096 in the first post) glitch is banned.
Use of the "progress bar glitch" is banned.
Use of the "one-second rule" (having a mod/admin spam posts to get around the 60-second rule) is banned. Mods must observe the 60-second rule.
Double-posting is okay.
Having multiple users is okay.

Completed in 646d3h21m40s and counting... by redgreenandblue, CoolTBGGaming, realicraft, Faressain, Flowermanvista, SuperJedi224, Jayfeather, -Terrariadude555-, FlashFlire, ColorMaster, Ice_Bear, ChildGamer, Siverko, jirachi, Tymewalk, Chir', Alex the JPEG, 1a3c5e7g9i, CatsUnited, Seam49, serprinss, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, ev3commander, DoubleDenial, NasomiXIV, solitare, findanegg, DragonRidersOfRohan, P-Code, seanbobe, awesome-llama, SausageMcSauce, huesaturationandvalue, \\/\/, DownsGameClub, Shpore, cheesyfriedeggs, TonyBrown148, and maybe others...?

Tymewalk

Yes I really did type all of that out, and yes that is everyone who has posted on this topic (AFAIK) - I went through all 60 pages. Anyways since we know we're roughly 646 days in time for the math

As of post #1496, this post (hopefully...?)
Posts per day: ~2.315789
Estimated total days to completion: ~1768.7
Estimated days remaining: ~1122.7 or we finish on May 3, 2023

We've fallen behind, for a while it was 2022. Let's keep up the pace!

redgreenandblue

my only change would be use of the one-second rule is encouraged

It's cool to see a list of all the contributors. Kind of reminds me of the save the :| scoreboard.

Tymewalk

Quote from: redgreenandbluemy only change would be use of the one-second rule is encouraged

It's cool to see a list of all the contributors. Kind of reminds me of the save the :| scoreboard.
I think it may also be possible to write a script like this for any topic - so we could see who contributed to every other "Post ID of N" topic, too.

(Because, y'know, I'm not going through hundreds of pages. :P)

redgreenandblue

Quote from: redgreenandbluemy only change would be use of the one-second rule is encouraged

I think it may also be possible to write a script like this for any topic - so we could see who contributed to every other "Post ID of N" topic, too.

I know Alex made a script in python that updated the sky is the limit's scoreboard by checking how many posts each person made. It was pretty cool but I haven't been able to get it to work in a while.

Tymewalk

Quote from: redgreenandblue

I know Alex made a script in python that updated the sky is the limit's scoreboard by checking how many posts each person made. It was pretty cool but I haven't been able to get it to work in a while.
Hmm, maybe I can dig that one up from his GitHub and modify it. I can compute the time it took manually, that's not super hard.