News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Create a conspiracy theory to the person above you!

Started by Nambaseking01, Oct 19, 2019, 06:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nambaseking01

Hello!

The rule of this thread is to make a conspiracy theory that the person who posted above you is a mysterious guy. The chain needs to keep on going! A conspiracy theory is something like confirming a person is illuminati (do not use illuminati in this thread, this is a different type of game)

Anyways, enjoy!
hey look, another one of those signatures

SausageMcSauce

There is a 0 in your username. 0s are ovals. Potatoes are like ovals. So, you are a potato disguised as a human.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

ResExsention

Aside from your name containing the names of food, the "Mc" possibly being related to McDonalds, and the fact that shefmart is the property of CatsUnited, you are clearly not authentic. I wonder how many personalities are behind your account.
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

Prism

If we take out some letters of your name, we get Reset. Therefore, you are the one who will cause eternal destruction to us all.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

ResExsention

Your signature references "discord". Are you trying to divide us? Maybe there are a ton of other "discords" who are all working together...
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

Tymewalk

"Res" has 3 letters.

You have (as of now) 37 posts.

3 - 37 + 37 = 3

You're hiding Half-Life 3 from us, aren't you?!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Nambaseking01

You are a TBG Moderator. The initial letters of that are "TB", and that stands for "Take Back". A lot of people get taken aback because of you which means you are a mysterious person sharing your secret sadness with others!

Oh my goodness!
hey look, another one of those signatures

Seam49

Nam, backwards is man, you have 2 posts (double, not single), you hound on oct 19, 19. You are a married 19 year old man who owned his own house (base) and only recently married (new tbger).

SausageMcSauce

Homer Simpson is in your sig. Homer has 5 letters. Your location mentions 'shop', which has 4 letters. 4 + 5 = 9. So, you are 9 years old.

Seam49

You are from England, england has Brexit, brexit has 6 letters, you have 440 posts, 440 is nearly 444, which is three quarters of 666, 6 and 666 are devils, you used to have red in your username, devils are red, 5th October is less than a month away from Halloween. You... are... a... devil!!!

SausageMcSauce

You come from a dodo shop. Dodos are extinct. The number 49 is in your signature. Also, there's a bush in your signature.

You are a 49 year old dodo hiding in a bush.

Prism

You're in a basement factory, and your name has "Mc" in it. This heavily references McDonald's. Does McDonald's work in a basement factory run by you?

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

sparkycinnamon

Your location is "The magic pool thingy".
You have "feather" in your name.
You know what has feathers?
Birds.

So, this must mean you are a bird who lives in the magic pool thingy.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

Your username has 2 foods. Specifically cheese, and eggs.
Cheese is made from milk.
Platypi have both milk and eggs.
You are a platypus.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Your username contains the consonants of 'Pokemon'. Pikachu is a Pokemon.

You are also a NewTBGer, so you are newborn. Pichu are baby Pikachu.

Your signature says 'I'm gonna do it!'. Thunderbolts is what they do. It also mentions 'Alert', and ambulances have sirens to alert you.

You are a newborn Pichu trying to explode in an ambulance.

Tymewalk

Your name is SausageMcSauce.

Sausages and sauce both go in pasta.

Pasta is served at Italian restaurants.

Olive Garden is an Italian res- hahahahahahahaha no.

Italian restaurants generally serve bread.

Bread can be used to make sandwiches.

Heavy from TF2 eats sandwiches.

TF2 is developed by Valve.

Gabe Newell is Valve's CEO.

So tell me Gaben, when's HL3 coming out? :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

Your name is Tymewalk. This is obviously a combination of "time" and "walk".

Where did you hide the time machine?

Tymewalk

Jayfeather is a Warrior Cats character.

I used to have a Warrior Cats OC.

So you're just me from another timeline or something. Where did you hide the time machine?

Wolfslime123

You have time walk in your name. Or that's what you'd like people to believe.

Tyme is actually a disguise for the word Thyme. A cooking herb.

Therefore you are Thymewalk, traveling chef.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

You advertise the Infinite IKEA in your sig, as well as saying you have little strength.
IKEA is Swedish, and Minecraft was created in Sweden.
Your username consists of 5 characters: 2 forward slashes, and 3 back slashes. 2-3. 2.3.

Are you developing Minecraft 2.3, which nerfs the Strength effect?
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

PkmnQ

Your name contains "flire", a word in Norwegian that means "to sneer". Let's ignore the meaning.
In 1397, Norway was in a union with Sweden and Denmark.
Sweden.  Denmark. Swedenmark. Norway did not fit.
Apparently, Sweden left a century, two decades, and six years after Norway joined.

You are the only one who knows that Norway tried to change the name of Denmark so that it could become a portmanteau.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

PkmnQ? As in Pokemon Q?

There are only four Pokemon which begin with the letter Q - Quagsire, Quilava, Quilladin, and Qwilfish. Of these, only Qwilfish does not begin with Qu-, making it the odd one out.

Add the Pokedex numbers of the first three. 195 (Quagsire) + 156 (Quilava) + 651 (Quilladin) = 1002. Now subtract 211 (Qwilfish) to get 791. (We subtract 211 because Qwilfish is the odd one out.)

Pokemon #791 is Solgaleo, a lion and the mascot of Pokemon Sun. The sun is a star, and when it comes to stars, the lion there is the constellation Leo. Leo's sign ruler is the Sun and its element is fire, which means you've actually been a Nintendo spy sent to burn down the TBGs!

Seam49

walking is a type of travel, tyme, means time, you are a time traveller, who can travel to locations with tables(your location), and you are in tbg team. The tbg team are all time travelling.

Hollyleaf

Your name is Seam49. Let's split that up: "Seam" and "49".
Seam is a character from Deltarune.
Since your name is related to Deltarune, maybe the 49 is too. Perhaps, Deltarune Chapter 2 will come on February 18th, the 49th day of the year, and will sell for $49.

Tell me, Toby Fox, why did you hide all of this from us?
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

lapisi

hollyleaf, your username contains holly, a plant, holly plants have leaves (plural), so there must be more than one of you, where are the others?
i