News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Life in the Infinite IKEA (SCP-3008)

Started by Wolfslime123, Mar 09, 2020, 06:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Quote from: FlashFlireName: Junior Senior Jr.
Appearance: Typical 11-year old height, very messy hair. Clothes are almost always bright colours. Yes, even his shoes.
Personality: Very excitable, usually very enthusiastic about whatever he's doing. Not above exaggerating something to get someone else in trouble.
Timeline differences: Alternate 2020 that maintained the concept of letting kids run off and do whatever they want without supervision.
Items: Brick phone (his parents didn't trust him with a smartphone), wallet that only has cash in it, pen.
Other: First name Junior, last name Senior. Son of one Junior Senior Sr.
Accepted.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Marsh notices a strange humanoid wearing an IKEA uniform. It looked like a human, only it had no face, and its body proportions were all wrong.

"What the heck?" he whispered, slowly walking away.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

SausageMcSauce

Kalles takes some blanket-material and some meatballs and finishes his table Fort. He puts his picture of ABBA in it and prays to it.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Blunderbus

Junior wanders into an IKEA, and looks around a bit, before noticing that it seems an awful lot bigger than it looked outside.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

After some time of walking, Marsh begins to hear distant barking, and walks towards it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Kestrel walks through the IKEA, unsure of what to do.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

Huh... am I imagining things?
Junior turns around, and notices a distinct lack of an exit in front of him.
...What?

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TurquoiseTabby

Maureen hears  a distant yell.
"Hello?" She yells back, delighted with the empty echo. "Hello?" She yells again, this time with the sole intention of hearing the echo.
She looks around and notices some plant-based meatballs and some elderflower soda.
"Ooh, delicious!" She grabs the food and sits down on a gray sofa to eat.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

Joyous Theta

Patty continues to bark until the strange figure wanders off. At this point, she hears a few humans shouting and turns her head in the general direction before beginning to walk that way.

Blunderbus

Junior hears some vague shouts coming from various directions.
Well, I guess I can go that way, given that apparently there isn't a door any more.

SausageMcSauce

Wolfslime123

Marsh starts running in the direction of the call back.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Kestrel decides to call her friend. Beep boop beeep- what's this? No service? Dangit.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

Junior wanders off towards whoever was yelling. It's not like he has any better options, really.

TurquoiseTabby

Maureen, having finished her delicious meal, notices the sound of footsteps coming from somewhere down one of the halls. She starts walking towards where she thinks they're coming from... but it's hard to tell because of the echo.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

Wolfslime123

Marsh enters a food court. "Huh. everything's stoc-" he thinks, before being interrupted.

Marsh freezes, noticing Maureen. "Hello!" he says in a relieved tone.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SausageMcSauce

Kalles runs back to his fort with the pillow he found. It is dusk for him.

TurquoiseTabby

"Oh hi!" Maureen looks up, "I'm Maureen."
She pauses.
"Hey... it's been a while since I've been in an IKEA, are they always like this?"
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Wolfslime123

"Well they are very hard to navigate, but not hard enough that you lose the entrance seconds after entering."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SausageMcSauce

Zombie noises from the humanoids start being heard near Kalles' fort.

Tymewalk

Lewis, hearing the noises, begins to panic. He scrambles for the nearest weapon, and manages to arm himself with the remnants of a broken chair. It's not much, but it'll do.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

Patty barks at nothing in particular because I forgot what I was doing.

Incendiary

Name: Brad (why not?)
Age (an approximation is acceptable): 25
Appearance (optional): blue T-shirt, black shorts, black shoes, semi-tidy hair.
Personality (optional): average guy with an extensive knowledge of guns and tech.
Timeline differences (optional): makes no sense but ok
Items (Whatever a random person might bring into an IKEA store): wallet, phone, charger (hehe), pocketknife, Deagle (because he's an undercover officer)
Other:
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce