News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Kill feed

Started by Shpore, Sep 18, 2017, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Post a character. Then, post how the above poster's character gets killed by yours. If you can use their actual weaknesses, THANK YOU!

Quidu is waiting to be killed.

Karanrimé

Jason turns off the Godmodding Switch. Quidu wins anyway.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

No character was specified.

Kirby
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Shpore

I kill him by making him inhale a dead person, causing him to be dead. Person below must find a way to destroy the corpse

Prism

But he's already dead.

Tsukemawi, a pichu
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

SausageMcSauce

Carmes dunks him into water.

PreCure Selene
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

CatsUnited

she uses the wrong brand of toothpaste. people who use the wrong brand of toothpaste won't last long

shef kerbi

Joyous Theta

Shef Kerbi doesn't get his clock cleaned by Keynsun DDDO, causing him to die from clock dust lung cancer twister mats.

Blunderbus

Keynsun DDDO gets made into a pancake by Teddy Zeke.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

Darby accidentally poisons Teddy Zeke's pancakes.

Shpore

I hire a team of professionals to take care of Darby, claiming he is a mercury spill.

Prism

And I grab Shpore into the Afterlife, effectively killing him.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Joyous Theta

You accidentally stand too close to Shoe, causing your insides to be relocated outside.

SausageMcSauce

I throw Shoe into a manhole.

Joyous Theta

The manhole gains AI in the presence of Shoe and moves under you.

SausageMcSauce

A man switches off the power supply for the AI.

Wolfslime123

I stab the man.

Junior of TBNPKMN
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SausageMcSauce

(sends out a bug type Pokemon)

Faressain

Nonexistence is always death. But to spice it out, I'll treat this one with fire.

Anthony Slyck from Calamity Adventure -> A big furry dragon with feathery wings and ability to breathe fire.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

I send out an Azumarill, with resistance to fire and dragon attacks to kill the dragon.

Faressain

Well, I, a Snivy, would just give that a fair beatin'.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

SausageMcSauce

Faressain

And then I cinder you to the ashes.

Well, I guess I'll put Narvil from Echoes instead. Oh, and psst, if anyone asks why I'm there, it's not true.

Blunderbus

Alfred uses a whole bunch of Steel Wings on Narvil, and since Narvil can only shapeshift into snakes which would probably count as Poison-type he can't counterattack very well
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

My Eternatus uses Flamethrower. Super effective hit.