News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Echoes

Started by Shpore, Jan 22, 2020, 03:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

Steve goes into his house but when he turns the taps on, all the water is absorbed into his hands when he thinks of the meteor (Steve has his powers now).
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Blunderbus

Luna puts some of the textbooks aside, and puts the rest with all the other books.
I got out all these books, and only three of them actually had stuff I need to revise.
She sits back in her chair, and stares at the pile of books on the left side of the table.
...oh, I have to put these back now, don't I?
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Faressain

The human, Narvil, had gone to his chamber. On opposite side of wall were various snakes. Cobras, poisonous snakes and the like. The snakes were somewhat drenched out of the venom, so that helped with dosage. This time, he had to test an antivenom to common viper. He let his arm get bitten. Not patching it up, he began dosing himself with antivenom to him. The routine worked without any exceptions, until it didn't work.

Security breach at floor 7. Intruders in the building. Dispatching security guards.
"Just like that one day again, eh?" - Narvil commented the alert, thinking that it won't take long for it to stop.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

Lewis passes by the library on his way to work. He looks inside, seeing some young girl reading a whole bunch of books, before continuing on his way.

Seanbobe

Oliver finds nothing in the store to delay any longer, so he buys a box of strawberries and begins walking home, not really paying attention as he gets lost in thought.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Imagine if there was some way to get these books to move back on their own...
As soon as Luna thought that, the corner of the top book lifted up slightly, and fell back down as soon as she noticed.
She looked around. Nobody was paying any attention to her.

...What was that? I was just thinking about these books moving...
Now, the whole book lifted up a few millimetres, before dropping back down again.
...Is someone pulling some sort of elaborate prank on me?

Joyous Theta

Lewis reaches the restaurant he works at and heads inside, ready for another boring day of work.

SausageMcSauce

Steve gets in his car to the fire station.

Blunderbus

This... how is this happening? What even is "this"? Luna thought to herself, thoroughly confused. She'd come to the library to revise physics, but had discovered something that physics says should be impossible.
She stood up, and began absent-mindedly putting the books back in their respective places, still thinking about her apparent new ability.

Blunderbus

SausageMcSauce

Strangely, when Steve is practising putting out fires at the fire station, water comes out of his hands.

Blunderbus

Luna finished putting the books back, and headed out of the library.
She was planning on going to get something to eat while she kept trying to figure out what happened.

Joyous Theta

Lewis, bored due to nothing happening, heads to the backroom and starts checking his phone.

Treehee

B U M P
Bring
Up
My

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Joyous Theta

((I think we need to get people to start encountering each other but I have no idea how.))